[SCAM ALERT!]Fake Uniswap Airdrop! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[SCAM ALERT!]Fake Uniswap Airdrop!

On 1/13/2021 at 9:50 PM, Whited35 said:

This is the most common trick that scammers are currently preferring to steal the money from the fake airdrop. Uniswap airdrop was itself very attractive and scammers have cleverly understood the common psychology of users to attract them into their traps. Have a look at tricks of scammers that I have exposed in my topic. 

I joined that airdrop.  But they did not pay.  When the airdrop period ended, they announced that they would give a double giveaway when making a deposit on their site.  And that's when I realized it was a scam project.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I joined that airdrop.  But they did not pay.  When the airdrop period ended, they announced that they would give a double giveaway when making a deposit on their site.  And that's when I realized it was a scam project.

Where to deposit? Uniswap is DEX and you have to connect your wallet to use the exchange feature on it. Airdrop was distributed to those who have performed the active trading on Uniswap decentralized exchange platform. I wonder how you joined the airdrop and if you have joined i.e. traded tokens on the platform, why did not you receive the UNI tokens? 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Where to deposit? Uniswap is DEX and you have to connect your wallet to use the exchange feature on it. Airdrop was distributed to those who have performed the active trading on Uniswap decentralized exchange platform. I wonder how you joined the airdrop and if you have joined i.e. traded tokens on the platform, why did not you receive the UNI tokens? 

A few days ago a fake airdrop was created under the name of uniswap and that's where I joined.  And what you have highlighted in this topic.  They created a fake site by copying Uniswap completely.  They have stolen money from many people by giving them giveaways.  And whenever I realized it was a fake airdrop, I took leave from their airdrop.

All the eyes are on uniswap and its projects and that's why the scammers are trying to steal people's money from this way.. especially from making some fake airdrops and trying to convince people joining them to earn good profits..

The most important thing we should keep in mind is that making sure that we are using the official sites and channels of the exchanges because the scammers are focusing on this crypto world and waiting for good opportunities to steal people's money easily because of their ignorance about this field and how it works.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

A few days ago a fake airdrop was created under the name of uniswap and that's where I joined.

Oh, did you share your wallet's private key like I mentioned that trick in my above informative topic🤐 ? Please be careful while participating in any sort of crypto airdrop. 

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

The most important thing we should keep in mind is that making sure that we are using the official sites and channels of the exchanges because the scammers are focusing on this crypto world and waiting for good opportunities to steal people's money easily because of their ignorance about this field and how it works.

What the points 😉 ! They choose the project's names with a very high success rate to spam the users. Scammers mentioned in this topic have picked the name of Uniswap by noticing the craze since the last Uni airdrop and unfortunately, most of the people more likely to fall in this sort of traps. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:
3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Oh, did you share your wallet's private key like I mentioned that trick in my above informative topic🤐 ? Please be careful while participating in any sort of crypto airdrop. 

@Whited35...I did not face any option to give private keys.  Because I took leave from their airdrop long ago.  And of course one should be wary of crypto airdrops.  Because cryptos are almost all airdrop scams in the world.  And it is important to leave the AirDrop private key and the amount you want to know.

• +3 1

There were many free airdrops that scammer has already over tron the only way to avoided their dangerous way, is always make a research for what ever will come across about their triks ether from YouTube, to no the really of the airdrops.

@Whited35  you share a informative information because uniswap airdrop after people become crazy about uni token, if any scammer promote any fake exchange and says if you make any trade are swap, then they give uni token as airdrop then they blindly invest in that fake exchange may they put their private keys also, so this kind of information warns and saves their funds and private keys. Thanks to share.

Edited by Honny143

Scammers stole our money when they know about our private key that's why my friends we should always be careful from scammers and never share your private key with anyone . And always use strong password with 2fa because my friends in my opinion scammers are so active and intelligent because they think many tips making fool people . 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:14 PM, Honny143 said:

@Whited35  you share a informative information because uniswap airdrop after people become crazy about uni token

Thanks @Honny143, they attempted to grab majority of attentions by showing the bigger name like Uniswap. Newcomers/some existing members do not care the security of the site carefully so there is the risks, even existing members can fall into their traps. 

21 hours ago, Malik9532 said:

And always use strong password with 2fa because my friends in my opinion scammers are so active and intelligent because they think many tips making fool people . 

Alright, they key is you never share your wallet's private key. 

• +5 1

Friend, thank you for making this topic to warn us of this scam and thus take the necessary precautions so that they can not scam us and now we at least know who the scammer is and what his trick is so he can not scam me and other people.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:03 PM, Alice21 said:

Friend, thank you for making this topic to warn us of this scam and thus take the necessary precautions so that they can not scam us and now we at least know who the scammer is and what his trick is so he can not scam me and other people.

This is just a sample. There are so many  domains which are almost similar with Uniswap. Always try to check the authentic domain name before swapping and linking your Tokens. If any websites ask you to provide private key, stay away from them because they are there to steal your tokens from the wallet after having an access into your wallet. 

Thank you my dear friend for sharing with us this important information since there is a lot to take care of this kind of people, the truth is that all the sites are already plagued with scammers and we have to take care of each other and especially our beginners so that they do not fall on it and discourage them.

18 hours ago, Amelia1971 said:

Thank you my dear friend for sharing with us this important information since there is a lot to take care of this kind of people, the truth is that all the sites are already plagued with scammers and we have to take care of each other and especially our beginners so that they do not fall on it and discourage them.

Some report from the researchers suggest, there are still some similar domains with Uniswap to cheat the users. Scammers are getting smarter to grab your attentions. Be careful while picking up any sort of domain to swap your tokens. If the malicious site has the auto sync feature to save your private key, you will lose your assets stored in that wallet. 

Friend, thank you for making this very helpful publication, I did not know about this fake aidrops now, at least thanks to your publication and information that you are giving us, we can know about this scam and not fall for it.

I get very upset when I see fraudsters, especially when I see new members fall into the trap of fraud, because when they decide to enter the field of cryptocurrencies, they come across one of the fraudsters who eliminates every goal they set in order to improve in this field

• +1 1

The only uniswap airdrops that I know is from the uniswap project and it's finished from a long time and any other airdrops is fake because the project was successful and all think he can get some tokens about this project 

thanks so much for alerting us my friend,  actually we really have to be careful seriously because scarmers are everywhere online trying to scam innocent people we just have to be vigilant and always research before engaging ourselves in any online stuff. 

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friend. You really deserve praise for this alert. I hope that these topics will always be published so that we can benefit from each other's experiences and avoid falling into the trap of pranksters. I will strive to avoid these attempts from pranksters and I hope I can succeed in that

Thank you, my friend, for this cautionary topic. Nowadays, we often see fraudsters in the field of the Internet because of the ease of penetration of our personal accounts through links or applications that ask us to enter our personal email and password in exchange for giving us money, but in the end they steal us, so we must be more careful and avoid entering such Links.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Ramossss said:

Thank you, my friend, for this cautionary topic. Nowadays, we often see fraudsters in the field of the Internet because of the ease of penetration of our personal accounts through links or applications that ask us to enter our personal email and password in exchange for giving us money, but in the end they steal us, so we must be more careful and avoid entering such Links.

Uniswap has already finished airdropping UNI two times to its loyal traders. The UNI airdrop is one of the best in the crypto world and scammers are playing with the common psychology of users to grab their attentions by creating the fake schemes based on this bigger name. Average users are more likely to fall in this sort of trap  because they will be expecting something high. 

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very variable we short first of all we should learn about the air drops and then we use it in that way we will able to know about the fake and original airdrops the first of all the necessary thing is learning on crypto talk

• +3 1

Scammers are using these types tricks to make fool people. They try to understand people's common psychology and play with it by giving them attractive offers. In this case they steal money of people. Moderator has canceled this peraon account. So it's our duty too if we see this type activity then we should report to the Moderator, so a serious action should be takrn agianst them.

thank you my friend
It is important to report such fake posts and mention about them in order to alert supervisors to them to delete them and take appropriate action against the owner of them and on the other hand to alert members, especially beginners, so that they are not deceived.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

On 3/22/2021 at 11:45 AM, manar34 said:

My phishing friend, it is really difficult to identify their fraudulent links because they are legitimately set up so keep in mind that you should never share your private key with an unknown person who is yours alone.

Phishing friend ? If you can not identify whether the link is legit or malicious, you might use good and paid antivirus software with the excellent firewall feature which have the best detection engine to spot the malicious sites. Additionally, if the site like this ask for the wallet's sensitive data, you must avoid the sites !