Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

I warmly welcome  new babies here. New members follow the rules and policies of this forum. They should try to create the unique content in their post.

As a newbie you need to follow the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk currency platform try to make posts that are useful important and educative make sure you don't copy and paste other members posts because you will be banned and try to also avoid what will make you receive a warning point 

Hello dear friend, I am pleased with your participation in this forum. My advice to you is to be courteous and respectful with people, to understand the content of the post and not to deviate from it too much. You can comment on a post or you can create a post yourself. You should also not talk about certain topics that do not fit with the forum's policy 

The first piece of advice I will give you is to be careful. If you are patient, you will be able to accomplish a lot here. Second, make sure you read the rules and regulations to avoid being disqualified. Third, strive to finish your 100 posts and make sure they are successful and meaningful.

• +5 1

My dear friend first of all I welcome you on this wonderful forum. Then I suggest you read all the rules and regulation of this forum carefully in the about forum section. And start your work according to these rules and regulation for working perfectly on this forum and also for get avoiding from ban. And always post useful and helpful content.

Well, in order to succeed in this forum, you have to follow the rules and guidelines laid down by mediators, then you have to search for new and useful topics and share them with us so that the benefit to everyone.

First of all wellcome in the world of cryptotalk. If you get success in this field you to work hard and be patient. You have to follow all its instructions and then you have to start your job.

My dear friend if you are newbie then firstly you have to do hundred posts with interest and patience. Then you can be able to get money from it. Then after that you have to do twenty posts on it.

• +1 1

Welcome,First you will have to do 100 of posts as long as you can easily and when you complete this mission then you will have to do 20 posts every day for which you will be paid that will be the beginning of your earning and yes,you will need some precautions in this field,you have to follow some rules and regulations.Thank you

You should read and understand the rules of the forum and adhere to them. I advise you to publish the distinctive and useful content that is of interest to the world of cryptography. And to search for updates of cryptocurrencies and share them with members here. I suggest you write in an easy and expressive manner, and not less than a hundred characters for each  Comment. You should also write in English and take into account the grammar and spelling rules for that. Being patient and armed with strong will are important factors for success. I also advise you to seek knowledge and learning and to move away from greed and forget about profits temporarily.

First, you will follow the rules to avoid the ban and must be comment on 100 character and you must be patient and must publish useful publications and advise you to read the rules from the private section in the forum

In the beginning you will be faced with 100 free entries which is considered as a training for you and to gain enough information
After that, you can participate daily with 20 comments and you will be charged for them after seven days have passed
You can make almost 60 dollars a month.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Try to learn from topics and comments as much as you can and do not ignore the little informations that comes in the comment and participate in all the forum sections 

hello friend first of all I want to tell you that number of people are here joining on a daily basis so we should just need to working according to the rules and regulations of this platform and device from this cameras because number of scammers are here we should getting be well from them in that way we will able to earn money in easy Way.

If you want to make it in this forum, the first thing you need to is to read the regulations carefully to avoid any problems in your account like getting warning points or a ban..

After that read posts, understand them well, and then leave your opinion or the information you have in well-structured comments. 

Good luck. 

You must participate within the context of the post and your participation should be tactful and if you want to post something or wonder about something, it must be infrequent so as not Your post is deleted, and your comment must contain at least 100 characters, and 7 days must pass after the recent post in order for it to be accepted and withdraw the money that you got from it. I hope that I have spoiled you with this information. I wish you a successful start

Useful or interesting

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

Useful or interesting

Hello my friend There are all the rules that must be adhered to are present in the forum. You must read them carefully. I will tell you what I know. You should put the first 100 free posts. You must put a maximum of 50 posts per day until you complete the hundred. After you complete the hundred, you put 23 posts per day to be paid after 7 days good luck

• +5 1

First and foremost, my friend, follow the rules of this forum to prevent any problems and to post useful topics. Second, your subject must have a minimum of 100 comments and always begin with a capital letter.

Greetings to you, I am one of the new people in this forum, but I learned some things through old professionals, and it is necessary for there to be mutual respect among the members. You must be patient and give this forum enough time. We must focus on knowledge and learning, and that money will surely come to you.

You have to start first, dear, by fully adhering to the forum rules in order to avoid problems, and you must strive and strive to obtain the largest amount of information and avoid completely fraudulent methods for your personal benefit, and if you want to ask about something, this must be rare so that the site does not delete the posts , And beware of warning so that any interaction I have done is not canceled, and you must be fluent in the English language in mastery, I hope that you have benefited from my advice.

First you have to write 100 comments. These comments are free of charge, and you don't get paid for them. After one week you will be signed for payment, then you must make 20 comments every day. Reviews should be helpful and informative.

Always  follow the  forum  rules  in order  for you to  avoid receiving  warning points. Complete the  100  useful posts for you  to be able to  receive  payment  from your  post and  always  make sure that your share relevant,  useful, and informative  content  about cryptocurrency. 

My dear friend, you must first observe the rules and laws of this forum to understand it, and you must comment and create topics that will be useful to the forum and members, and you must write correctly to avoid falling into problems if you consider these things will undoubtedly succeed

Cryptotalk Forum by creating unique posts with high-quality, useful and informative content by adhering to the first advice that I will give you is that you must be patient and patient and you will achieve a lot of things here and secondly make sure you read the rules and regulations to avoid the ban, and the third advice you have the first 100 posts is free, and after  So you have 20 posts open per day and you have 50 responses per day.  You must participate in the context of the post and your post must be tactful and if you want to post something or wonder about something, it must be rare so that your post is not deleted, and your comment must contain at least 100 characters, and it must pass 7 days  After the last post until it is accepted and withdraw the money I got from it I hope I have spoiled you with this information.  Have a good start

• +4 1