Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

It is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

I will advise you to always follow the rules to be successful in this forum and use your thoughts in a positive way. Read all the topics in the forum well and follow and learn. Write down the most important topics in each section that will be useful in real life. If you do more research, you will be able to create better topics  in cryptotalk with ease.

The ways that will make you successful in this gr at forum are as follows making the rules and regulations guiding the platform your friend so that you can master it and also work nice comment to get reputation.

My dear welcome to this forum i will tell you about the forum you have to follow my instruction and you will be good member in this forum so first of all you have to post first 100 well post about forum then you will be verified.

• +3 1

Firstly, you must read the forum rules and avoid making mistakes, secondly, your goal here should be learning, not money. Third, you must share useful posts. Here, you must search for the topic that you want to publish in order not to publish any previously published topic.

As I'm also a newbie members but my past three days experience is too good because firat you need to know their all rules and restrictions and then you need to complete first 100 posts free and then open your yobit account then you need to give daily 20 posts for good payment.

Welcome friend. First of all, you have to finish your first 100 posts that are unpaid.  Then you must post at least 20 posts per day which are paid.  The maximum limit for posting is 50 posts per day.  But you have to work hard and have patience to start earning money.  I wish you success .

Dear junior member of this wonderful forum If you intend to succeed here, I can give you some useful advice, you have to take the work in the forum seriously and give it great importance as a real work from which you will earn money, and you must read the rules and laws of the forum and adhere to them accurately and not  Violating it because that exposes you to the ban, moving away from talking about wars, racism or drugs, and does not offend any other member of this forum then you will find that working in this forum is a useful entertainment that earns you money

• +5 1

Welcome dear, you may find the matter a little difficult at the beginning, but with continuity and seriousness, all things will become good and easy, you only have to stick to meaningful and non-repetitive useful posts, do not adopt the style of copying and pasting in the answer, be kind and constructive critic respectful with all members, you have to  Just be honest and cautious

Hi friend i just finished my 100 post i think you need to learn alot about this site and stick with the rules to be able to work ansld benefits us with your knowledge

If you want to stop getting warning points, always obey the forum guidelines. To be able to collect payment from your message, you must finish the 100 valuable posts and always share important, helpful, and insightful content about cryptocurrency.

In the beginning, my dear friend, you should take a look at the rules and laws in the forum so that you do not override them. After that, you start with the stage of 100 free posts and when you skip it, you start creating 20 posts per day and you are paid for every useful comment after a week.

Welcome dear friend . firstly i want to say that you will have to complete the 100 posts and then you will get the payment at the 8th day . and the gab between every post within 3 minets.

Welcome to this forum dear friend . You should follow all the rules and regulations of this forum . You have to create first hundred posts for free and then you will be start paying after at least twenty posts per day .  You should create posts or comments with useful content . Avoid copy pasting of other members as it will lead to banning of your account. Continue to do work with patience and consistency . 

Hello friend, what a step to leave you some tips so that you can continue working and helping in the forum you should always make the 20 post every day if you want to generate profits of course at the end of the 20 post you must value the comments and they will value you according see your comment if it was helpful or not they will value you positively or negatively if they value you positively you will generate profits if the opposite is negative you will not generate profits since they do not value your post.

Welcome among us, I ask you to adhere only to the rules of the forum and to maintain and follow them diligently and not to publish anything that is not useful, so at least 100 letters are required to be written for each comment, the first 100 comments are free and after that they become the paid payments you are entitled to 20 comments per day only, otherwise it is prohibited, and from Then not to write comments other than you and write your own useful comment and a new idea.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

The first thing that you have to do here is to make 100 posts. Consider this as a trial period where your work is being tested to ensure that you can produce topics and comments that are of a high quality and that warrant the rewards that you will be receiving for them. Over and above that you have to ensure that you content is something that adds to the knowledge of this forum and not the generic thank-you type of messages. Lastly, i recommend that you take some time and look at all the rules of the forum because that is important to ensure that you proceed here well. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I’m also a new member in this platform but my little advice for the members of this platform more especially we the new members is to always work with the rules and regulations, because breaking a single rules of this platform may lead us to possible banned.

I advise you, my friend, to be patient and also to take the time in the beginners section to learn all the basic ideas. Your posts should be useful and respect the rules and laws. All this will lead you to success.

• +3 1

My friend I advise you to understand the rules and conditions in the forum, and I advise you to make your post more useful, and fill it with sufficient information, enter the section on rules and read them well and understand them, and it will succeed.

Welcome, my friend, in the beginning you have 100 free comments, then 20 comments, and for each comment 200 satoshi, and you must abide by the rules and terms of the forum. Read its terms, thank you dear

I am also a little new and the best thing you can do is to read all the rules of the forum so that you know the correct operation and do not have problems with your account and receive warning points and so you can enjoy all the benefits that crypto talk offers us.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I hope you also doing well, I think that the major guide to succeed in the cryptotalk platform is not much, just follow the platform rules and regulations very well and also abide, then make useful and sensitive posts to improve this important. 

welcome to the all new member joining this platform, this is a very good platform. To earn money online, by looking a little time here, you can earn good money, here you have to post first hundred and then post 20 posts daily. There are some principles of this platform which are very important which you no follow account will be closed 

These tips for all novices as I advised it
First you must read the forum rules carefully and understand and write 100 publications are rich in good information and in English and you'll finally enter the forum and you are restricted and do not afford yourself pressing you here to learn and gain experience.