Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

Hello my friends. I think that the most important thing we have to focus on is to follow the rules in the forum and not violate them, and this is what makes you stay and continue here.

My friend, you must first finish 100 posts and each publication contains at least 100 characters, and then you must finish every day 20 topics that include interest for everyone and be valuable, and you must adhere to all the rules and not violate them, and the most important thing is to commit to writing in the required language and not copying and pasting about other people's topics and to be patient.

Obey to achieve success in discussion board use feelings during a certain method.  browse the complete subjects within the facility mostly well observe plus relearn.  put down the one theme every other neighborhood doomed utilizable palmy general.  when you bridge over more or less poll, it is possible for you to build wagerer themes.

You are welcome,You must participate within the context of the post and your participationshould be tactful and if you want to post somethingor wonder about something, it must be infrequent so as not  Your post is deleted, and your comment must contain at least 100 characters,make sure you abide by rules of this platform.

Of course, thanks for your comment. Basically, you have to follow all the rules of our forum first. You will refrain from copying someone else's post. Avoid grammatical and linguistic mistakes while posting. Be careful not to make any mistakes. Also, try to give something new every day. Try to make educational and useful posts. Get ideas from valuable posts of experienced people. Always focus on work.

You are welcome friend. First just take your time to go through and understand the rules and regulations of this platform, then learn from what your senior members posted and frequently ask questions on any topic or area you are novice. After all these start to comment on people's posts and thereafter start creating your own topic and post, mind you in the course of posting topic make sure u always write a good informative and educative topic so as to get a good reputation.

It is important for you to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make useful and unique posts, apart from this you should not copy pasting and should not make irrelevant comment on any topic, you should not create vio lation in the forum. You first create 100 useful post and then verify your account and after that make 20 posts on the foundation of daily, your payment will start after a week. 

I think, if the guide line is created here, we will have many benefits. We can learn a lot. We do not know a lot of people here, so we can learn a lot from here, I think that if you create a guide line here we can answer many questions with advice. Or we can learn a lot about the help of administration. So in my opinion, we will be very good when the guide line is made here.

Well first Welcome Here in this amazing forum. First you have to complete 100 post. After competing 100 post you have to working 7 days more .Then you are Able to get paid of every useful post. 

I too am a newbie in this platform, and I will like to welcome u here. To succeed in this platform u have abide by the and regulations.

Welcome, my friend, among us. In the beginning, you should read the forum rules well and understand them, and then finish the 100 free posts to gain the necessary experience and skills about digital currencies and investment, and most importantly, avoid repeating the same posts and pay attention to spelling mistakes in writing

Hello, my friend, in the Cryptotalk forum, you must abide by the rules and instructions and not violate them in order not to get warning points or prohibitions.
All you want to know is in about forum. Read carefully and share with us all that is useful, so that we may reach all the beautiful results.
I wish good luck to everybody .

You have to abide by the rules in the forum, create useful and good posts, and learn from the posts in the forum in order to stay safe on CryptoTalk.

Friends, read and understand the rules, then you can complete your first one hundred posts by reading the various topics from the for beginner section of this forum and posting comments. When your first 100 useful posts are completed, you will be able to earn money from this forum through 20 posts daily. good luck.

• +1 1

On 12/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Ali zaore said:

My friend, you have the first 100 free posts, and then you have 20 open posts per day and you have 50 responses per day. You must participate within the context of the post and your participation should be tactful and if you want to post something or wonder about something, it must be infrequent so as not  Your post is deleted, and your comment must contain at least 100 characters, and 7 days must pass after the recent post in order for it to be accepted and withdraw the money that you got from it. I hope that I have spoiled you with this information. I wish you a successful start

What is meant by 50 responses per day???  I will try to complete first 100 comments as soon as I can. Your comment is very helpful for me but I did not understand that what are responses??? 

The best advice I can give you is to take things slowly , there is no rush for anything, try to read as much as you can , read all the pinned posts and as much as you can of all senior members posts and if you try to educate yourself about crypto currency in general , it will be a good idea too , there are many YouTube channels and telegram ones too.

Hi, first of all let me welcome you to this great forum. If you want to earn money in an easier and efficient manner, you have come to the right place. The work here is simple and the payment is genuine. And as I always say you are the boss of yourself as long as you stay by the community guidelines.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

This is a great platform where we can learn and earn at the same time. So try to be involved with this forum everyday.Don't break any rules and regulation of this forum because it can give you some warning point. Always try to make good and informative post so that it can help others. And don't forget to give reputation to those post which is helpful to you.

When doing anything, do it only after knowing the terms and conditions. Then include quality when creating posts as well as make sure the rest of us understand. Then try to learn more about this platform but you can still find success

On 12/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

As a new friend, I recommend that you always learn every day, read, inform yourself a lot in depth, get out of doubts by asking everything you need if you do not find answers in the forum, therefore, you are welcome and so that your account does not lose it, respect all the regulations of the forum .

The rules and guides are written by the forum, you can find them in About Forum, there are some posts that you need to read and everything is in details there. My advice is have fun and make posts useful and avoid writing posts without having good knowledge on the subject. 

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear I will definitely help you my dear first of all if you want to work in this platform you have to know all the rules and regulations and after knowing this call you have to make hundred post that is interview one and after completing the hundred post you have to make 20 to 30 post per day.. and after making post  you will get paid after 7 days... so my dear in this way you can earn a lot if you will work daily and give sometime in this platforms....

Yes, my friend, you have the first 100 free posts and then you have 20 free posts per day and you have 50 responses per day.  You must participate in the context of the post and your participation must be tactful and if you want to post something or be surprised about something, it must be rare so that your post is not deleted and your comment must have at least 100 characters and 7  To receive the latest post for the day you must accept it and withdraw the money you received.  I hope I ruined you with this information.

Welcome to cryptotalk. the rules of this forum to avoid problems that may arise for you and to publish useful topics. Secondly, your topic must be at least 100 comments as a minimum and always start with a capital letter. 

• +3 1

Thank you very much for your topic. Please can someone tell us how to succeed in this forum especially we the newbies so as so to help us earn more and have more experience.