Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

My friend, you have the first 100 free posts, and then you have 20 open posts per day and you have 50 responses per day. You must participate within the context of the post and your participation should be tactful and if you want to post something or wonder about something, it must be infrequent so as not  Your post is deleted, and your comment must contain at least 100 characters, and 7 days must pass after the recent post in order for it to be accepted and withdraw the money that you got from it. I hope that I have spoiled you with this information. I wish you a successful start

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

First, my friend, abide by the rules of this forum to avoid problems that may arise for you and to publish useful topics. Secondly, your topic must be at least 100 comments as a minimum and always start with a capital letter.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

The first advice that I will give you is you must be patient with patience you will achieve a lot of things here secondly make sure you read the rules and regulations to avoid been banned the third one is try to complete your 100 posts and make sure they are good and have meaning 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

@Ababakrin Congratulations and you are warmly welcome on this best forum, first of all you need to complete the first 100 successful unpaid posts in order to qualify for the bonuses earning inside the Cryptotalk forum by creating unique posts with good quality contents which are useful and informative by complying with the forum rules and regulations

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Welcome to crypto talk.my advise to you would be to earn and learn on the forum, don't be too focused on making profit. Your earnings will come naturally if you work hard on the platform. Follow the rules diligently to avoid getting banned.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, the first thing is that you must abide by the rules and rules of the forum and avoid offending and that the post contains a hundred characters less.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

in this cryptotalk forum you must first read and understand all of the rules and regulations and secondly you must post more 100 valid first posts and make them useful and informative posts and make sure to choose more informative informations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always follow the forum rules in order for you to avoid receiving warning points. Complete the 100 useful posts for you to be able to receive payment from your post and always make sure that your share relevant, useful, and informative content about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

First of all, if you want to succeed on this form, you must first read its rules and regulations carefully.

And if you want to make good money on this forum, you have to work hard.

To write post follow the following rules.

Don't copy paste others posts and don't copy paste from google otherwise you may be banned.

Always write your own content and write posts related to topic.

Always try to write useful and informative posts.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Then you should read the rules of the forum also don't violate any of those so you will be safe for receiving a warning point that may lead for you to be ban here. Also be wise and be kind to other members and never do any things that may cause for you to be remove here just like spamming and posting low quality content. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

First i want to welcome you to this platform, you first step should be reviewing the rules and regulations of the forum for you to know your limitations on this platform, your second step should be trying to complete your first free 100 posts it might take you a day or two to complete that, after your successfully completed your first 100 post you Will then day your daily 20 posts which you will be able to withdraw on yobit after seven days.

• +1 5
  • +5 1

Yeah bro why not we will give you advise. You can stay here and work hard hopefully one day you will get success. Don't break the rules created by the organisation of the crypto talk. Just follow the rules and posted new  topics and write relevant data about the topic. Don't use plagiarism method. Best of luck.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I am also new here and I appreciate the old members who exert efforts to give advice and encouragements to the new members 🙂 Wishing you all to become successful in this industry. 

Edited by rtan0220
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Welcome, my friend, we are here as one family, helping each other, so I hope that you abide by the rules in order not to be subjected to warning points or prohibitions, and you can read these rules carefully in the section about forum

If you want to succeed in the forum first you need to read the rules and understand them all to avoid any problems about your account like warning points or the ban of your profile, then you can read other post and see the difference way to post and you can begin posting like normal 

• +2 1

My friend I advise you to understand the rules and conditions in the forum, and I advise you to make your post more useful, and fill it with sufficient information, enter the section on rules and read them well and understand them, and it will succeed. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well come dear on this amazing forum.  Dear to work here and get knowledge you have to keep some things in mind:

1.Never use multiple accounts on one device. 

2. Don't copy paste other comments. 

3. Create useful and good topics and posts to increase your reputation.

4. First complete 100 posts and then 20 posts daily.  

5. Work on this site regularly and follow the senior member to get good information. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yes, my dear friend, everyone needs advice and information related to this forum to gain the necessary experience to avoid making mistakes and follow through to the end

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The first advice for you from me is to start reading the instructions and rules of the forum well in order to start a good and correct start, then advise you advice from me One of the most important things I learned is that you do not create two accounts on the forum so as not to be banned immediately on both accounts, so it is good to read and follow the forum instructions Thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 2

A good guide in this forum is to respect the rules of the forum so as not to have problems with the moderators and the community, therefore respect the rules so as not to have problems and if you want to make a comment or post a topic that conforms to the section and has  good information and easy to understand and if you receive a good reputation the forum will pay you bitcoin satoshis and also you can give reputation to other people you can give it a positive rating if it is a good comment and give a negative rating if it is a bad comment.

• +2 1

You should need to go section 'about forum 'and read all pined topic which contain basic rules and information from moderator. 

You should read more and more posts of seniors about trading and investment than gain knowledge and make able himself to trade. 

You should make useful posts and never violate rules and regulations than you will get succeed. 

• +1 1

For a newbie, you are to firstly complete your compulsory 100 post and then you will start your daily 20 post for you to start receiving payment after 7 days.

• +2 1

My dear welcome to this forum i will tell you about the forum you have to follow my instruction and you will be good member in this forum so first of all you have to post first 100 well Post about forum then you will be verified  after this you have to work daily 20 posts and you have to give recations to other memebrs that are maximum 50 you also  need to read about rules of this forum and you should follow them Otherwise you will be banned by admin you need to post helpful and useful comments for the for forum and you have to learn about the froum by readings all the comments then you will  get more knowledge about the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi friend if you are newbie here and need some help then I am ready for your help. For working in this forum you need to know about it. Here you would complete 20 Post and 50 comments daily and you will get paid for them. Here is an advice for you make an informative post and don't copy others content. It is violation of forum rules. Otherwise your account may be banned.

• +2 1