How to convert talk token to BTC on yobit and then transfer to another BTC wallet. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

How to convert talk token to BTC on yobit and then transfer to another BTC wallet.

Hello Jr members and some newbies, how are you guys doing, it is our work to guide you guys aright, I think it will be nice to guide you people how to convert your talk token to btc then transfer the BTC to another BTC wallet, here are some steps:

Firstly you have to convert you talk token to BTC on yobit by :

1- clicking on trade on your yobit site 

2- click on talk token

3- click on the amount of talk token you want to convert to BTC

4- click on sell. 

Screenshot_20201207-072946.thumb.png.17bc3c48d768d02a36796882a51b7008.png

You are done with the first step.

To transfer to another BTC wallet now

Click on Wallet on the yobit site

Click on where there is withdraw on your BTC which is-

it will show you where to input your BTC wallet adress of ( binance wallet or coinbase) then put the maximum amount and then  click on withdraw

And you are done. 😃😃😃

Screenshot_20201207-073457.thumb.png.738fabdb05e197ac3ee3f02182b5eb97.png

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

1 minute ago, Huzaifa12 said:

Good demo you have managed for newbies to convert talk tokens easily to BTC and then how to convert your btc to any other currency which have low withdraw fee and then sell to any outside ex changer and convert to your own country currency easily.

I will suggest you withdraw your payment in LTC because its withdraw fee is very low as compared to other crypto currencies.

Yes bro I agree with you, converting the BTC to litecoin is also a good idea because litecoin has low withdrawal fees actually but I just want to take it for the newbies step by step so that they won't get confuse by much things.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

It is very simple indeed, first you must know how much talk you have generated by your publications, once they know you must send those talk to your balance for which you must choose which currency you want to change it to, for each currency it has a different price, but from what I know in bitcoin each talk is priced at 40-45 satoshis. My recommendation is that you gradually take your talk off balance and save until you have a large amount to change.

Thank you sir. This information will be very helpful for us that are newbies in this platform, I personal don't know how to convert talk token to bitcoin or any other coin. But you've just enlightenment me on how it's done now.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

@Biojaythis a very good one here I think it will help a lot of us in this platform not only the new members also the old folk's that don't know how to use the yobit exchange account. 

• -1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

@Biojaythis a very good one here I think it will help a lot of us in this platform not only the new members also the old folk's that don't know how to use the yobit exchange account. 

Yes mate, I think it won't only help the new members here alone, because I could remember an old member here asked me how his going to convert his talk token to BTC and then also asked me how his going to withdraw, many people should be able to learn from steps in the picture.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/7/2020 at 7:51 AM, Biojay said:

Hello Jr members and some newbies, how are you guys doing, it is our work to guide you guys aright, I think it will be nice to guide you people how to convert your talk token to btc then transfer the BTC to another BTC wallet, here are some steps:

Firstly you have to convert you talk token to BTC on yobit by :

1- clicking on trade on your yobit site 

2- click on talk token

3- click on the amount of talk token you want to convert to BTC

4- click on sell. 

Screenshot_20201207-072946.thumb.png.17bc3c48d768d02a36796882a51b7008.png

You are done with the first step.

To transfer to another BTC wallet now

Click on Wallet on the yobit site

Click on where there is withdraw on your BTC which is-

it will show you where to input your BTC wallet adress of ( binance wallet or coinbase) then put the maximum amount and then  click on withdraw

And you are done. 😃😃😃

Screenshot_20201207-073457.thumb.png.738fabdb05e197ac3ee3f02182b5eb97.png

Nice one mate, thanks for sharing this wonderful information, am not really new here but to me this information is new and indeed it will help alot, while the pictures well explained everything and every step is well understood, I really gain much information and guidance about how to convert talk token to btc and also withdrawal, I will surely make my first withdrawal today. @Biojay

• +2 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Tesco said:

Nice one mate, thanks for sharing this wonderful information, am not really new here but to me this information is new and indeed it will help alot, while the pictures well explained everything and every step is well understood, I really gain much information and guidance about how to convert talk token to btc and also withdrawal, I will surely make my first withdrawal today. @Biojay

Yes mate, it is good to try things, I knew many people here don't have the idea on how to convert their talk token to BTC and also how to withdraw from yobit, i felt as if explanations with pictures will really make many people understand here.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Yes mate, it is good to try things, I knew many people here don't have the idea on how to convert their talk token to BTC and also how to withdraw from yobit, i felt as if explanations with pictures will really make many people understand here.

I most confess that this is my first experience about convention of talk token to btc, I totally didn't have any idea about this before till you share you experience, I have learn alot today from this your content it really will help alot of the members to do their transactions, the explanation with the pictures well explained everything on steps to takes for withdrawal.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This is a full and clear explanation for the way to sell TALK tokens in yobit and exchange them

to BTC im sure it will help newbies however it's very simple to sell TALK in yobit the only problem

is the low price of TALK token right now

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello everyone is not easy because how to convert but the help of you guys I could be able to convert my talks and btc and I could withdraw easily thank you guys we are here to earn money and atheasme time get more knowledge and experience

• +1 2

My friend enter the platform, and then click on the trade and you will be shown on the left side a list of currencies choose from their btc ad, and then choose from the bottom currency of talk, and you will show you the interface of trading, select the amount of talk, write it in the list of sale and press sell, the amount will be sent to your btc, and if you want external draw, look at the top bar and press walltes , select the currency and click - and select the payment method and the amount, good luck dear. 

• +4 1

This is a very good content that you post here and I will recommend this post as the best post of the day because it will guide some newbie here who don't know how to convert btc to yobit exchange account and to the final wallet of there choice. You did a great job my friend keep it up and we will keep learning from you, thank you!

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, The Game said:

This is a very good content that you post here and I will recommend this post as the best post of the day because it will guide some newbie here who don't know how to convert btc to yobit exchange account and to the final wallet of there choice. You did a great job my friend keep it up and we will keep learning from you, thank you!

You are welcome mate, to teach a person who is new in a place or the forum, I think the best way of teaching that person is by showing the steps, many people understand things when they are being taught practically and I know the content will really help many people here.

• +1 1

Thank you for this detailed guide. I think it can be helpful for people who are newbies in cryptocurrency world and even don`t know how exchanges work. But doesn`t matter, everyone of us was in such situation some time ago. We need to create such topics to help them. But one more suggestion. Maybe you should add this topic to the guides section?

A useful post that helps many in this forum, especially those who do not know how the exchange process takes place within the yobit platform. We need such topics in order to provide assistance and information

11 hours ago, Anasumar said:

Hello mate @Biojay,by the time this topic was posted I was yet to start earning.i tried to convert my talk token to btc today following the above procedures you outlined but I experienced difficulties .has the procedure changed or have I got it wrong.is there any other way apart from this ?anticipating for your response

Hello mate @Biojay,by the time this topic was posted I was yet to start earning.i tried to convert my talk token to btc today following the above procedures you outlined but I experienced difficulties .has the procedure changed or have I got it wrong.is there any other way apart from this ?anticipating for your response

Yes mate, you will find it difficult because talk token sometimes don't use to be on the list of currencies , so what you have to do is to click on litecoin on the currency exchange list, then you will change the ltc on the page address to talk, then it will take you directly to talk and BTC. Thanks

Very complete your friend topic, thanks for the support to the new ones, it is good to mention that the BTC commissions are very high so it would be much better to use some other cryptocurrency where less is spent on transaction commission and thus not lose so much money.

• +1 1

Thanks a lot for sharing the such a good information specially for new members. As a new member to this forum I already needed this knowledge. You have done a favour to new members like me.

He has made all the work very simple to understand, very good contribution my very complete friend there I left him +5 of valuation because he is a great support for new users.

• +1 1

Well done my mate, you have shared a very kind information for the beginners. It is most asked questions from the beginners who don't know the method of withdraw. Beginners should be searched for the topic instead of asking in new topic, this post definitely found by them and help them to withdraw their earning.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thank you, my friend, this participation is great, as a person can use various conversion processes and we can exchange and change the currency into any currency we want through the platform as it contains many diverse and many features

This is something very easy and it is the good thing about yobit, its interface is very good and simple that any beginner can do any trading, and this is the most wonderful thing about yobit, it is something that is for anyone unlike other exchanges that have many options and it gets complicated for newbies.

Very good information friend, you have made a good tutorial!
The only thing I wanted to mark is the issue of making withdrawals in BTC, the truth is that the fees are very expensive. I recommend that you withdraw money in currencies such as waves, tron, doge that the fees are minimal and that then on the other platform they trade their coins to BTC in this way they save a lot of money.

Excellent explanation, especially for people who do not have much knowledge of how to do trading operations on the yobit platform @Biojay

• +3 1