How to earn from crypto currency ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

The best ways to earn from crypto are;

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  4. Investment with cloud mining 
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 
  10. Micro tasks for rewards 
Edited by John smith
Spelling mistakes
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 16
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

You have many methods and most methods depend on some fraud, but the most used is to buy a currency at a low price and wait until it becomes of great value, which is the most common among people.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

This are several ways we can earn in cryptoworld, and everyone have the preferable  place they earn, but what ever you want to do in cryptoworld you need to learn to make god earning from it 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

You can earn many ways from cryptocurrency, you can earn from application, we sites and also do trade, i wi suggest you do trade because here you can earn many money 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, John smith said:

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 

Trading on coins by buying at low and sell at high is good option and for the rest you have to make effort because the cloud mining is dead because of scamming  the exchangers are under the government radar gambling will empty your pocket and faucets will consume your time .so focus at air drop, defi yeild farming project, uniswap and best option staking of coins at exchanges. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Actually there are many ways that we can use to make money using cryptocurrencies, of these there are some more profitable than others, and according to my criteria we can classify them in those that give us “completely free” profits and in which we must invest money. Whether we use one or the other will always depend on our knowledge and the amount of time we can dedicate to them, as well as the capacity of our pocket. And in particular I am inclined to do Holding or Trading.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The best way to earn cryptocurrencies for a beginner are airdrops and faucet because they are free, then if you have something to invest you can mine cryptocurrencies, stake cryptocurrencies that will give you daily benefits to mine cryptocurrencies, there are pages where you invest an amount of money and they will give you a mining power related to the money you invested. Finally, you can trade cryptocurrencies, which in a simple way is to buy coins at their lowest price and sell when they have a higher value, it is something complicated and you need a lot of patience but you can make good profits.

@John smith Yes dear agree, but most useful is , mining, buy with low rate or price and stock it for sometimes and sell it with higher prices or rates, 3rd way is became exchanger they will take fees for exchange with other your desire currencies.

• +2 3

It is not always simple as that, you dont know when to sell high and buy lower meaning there is always risk if you want to earn from crypto currenceies (no risk =no reward), so the best question to ask is are you willing to risk your hard earned money. 

• +1 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

these are all very good ways in which to earn crypto, however i am quite surprised to see that you have not mentioned this forum as a good way in which people can earn crypto as the comments and topics that you create here are able to provide you with a pretty decent income opportunity in crypto compared to that of faucets and the micro task earnings. In fact i think that the earning potential here is much higher than even some of the surveys that many do depending on their region of course. All in all, this was a good list and very valid. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my opinion, I think that a good option is staking and mining in the cloud, since they allow generating profits only by making investments and leaving them on hold, something that for me is a good option, since it does not interfere in daily life investor and he can look for more ways to earn money.

• +1 1

Among all the methods I mentioned in this post, it is not possible to benefit from them and get a good profit, except for buying cryptocurrencies at a low price and using them in the future in trading and selling them at a high price.

13 minutes ago, RonaldB said:

except for buying cryptocurrencies at a low price and using them in the future in trading and selling them at a high price

My friend @RonaldB mining cryptocurrency is also a good way to earn crypto and ultimately cash .You just need to have enough money to make a mining rig .You can just use your pc for this .Just buy some graphics card and install it on your pc and start the mining software .You will get passive income from it .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Dear friend I think low price buy cannot not good earning because this market cannot stable and price up and down every time. Mining is a good earning and cloud mining also good. Airdrop earning totally benefit because airdrop reward free and no need invest. Staking earning also good. I also staking some coin for long term and profit my staking. I think without invest earn airdrop is best choice.

• +2 1

All these methods that you expose are legitimate sources of making money, but in all cases my suggestion is that you study and investigate a little before taking a path. Each one according to his experience is perfecting his alternatives, so don't just stay with someone's opinion, experiment for yourself.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earn cryptocurrency by buying. ...

Start mining crypto. ...

Earn crypto by staking. ...

Earn Crypto with DeFi Yield Farming. ...

Join a few airdrops to earn cryptocoins. ...

Help promote projects through microtasks. ...

Start freelancing and get paid in Bitcoin. ...

Accept crypto payments.

• +3 1

On 12/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, John smith said:

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 

Thank you dear friend for sharing helpful information. But I don't know all these method of earning of crypto currencies. I know only three methods, 

1. Buying at low and selling at hight rate. I mean trading. 

2. Faucets. But faucets give very little amount. 

3. Investment. I have invested 5000 talk token in yobit exchange. 

You can earn money by leaving a comment.    You have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money. I think you realise this.   

• +1 2

Basically you've covered everything. Yet, a few of these methods are not very advisable. For example, cloud mining, practically all these websites are scams that generally operate based on Ponzi scheme. Also, gambling can be noxious if one loses control and ends up losing all. On the other hand Faucets are regarded by many like a waste of time, as they pay so little for participating in them.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Good, all the mentioned ways can generate a good profit from cryptocurrencies. The first thing that we need so that we can earn from crypto by using those ways is to learn first. We have to learn all the basics things before investing our money in crypto, otherwise no matter how much capital we have or which method we will se, but we will just risk our money.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We can earn crypto currency in many ways. But very popular way is trading.  Maximum of people earn crypto currency  from trading who are releted with crypto world.  But mining, staking, joining airdrops are also popular ways.  

• +2 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies there are many ways to win but many of the ones that you put are possibly scams as are most of the mining platforms that the cloud I commented this from my own experience
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to everyone

• +1 1

Thanks brother for sharing your valuable information about how to earn crypto currency but there are many scammers. I would recommend to all members about to trade because it is a great kind where we can earn a lot of money buying at a small rate and selling at a large price helps to earn profit.

Well there are many ways to earn from this platform. You can amke w good amount by making the posts simply . Also through many profitable airdrops, minning and with trading you can earn a good amount.

We can earn money in many ways in this cryptotalk forum.  In addition to what we can earn by posting here, we can earn through React here and we can earn by investing in Yobit and buy coins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price.