How to earn from crypto currency ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

On 12/9/2020 at 3:48 AM, Jromz said:

On 12/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, John smith said:

The best ways to earn from crypto are;

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  4. Investment with cloud mining 
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 
  10. Micro tasks for rewards 

My dear friend you earn cryptocurrency through trading... Buy at the low price and hold with him when again they rise so that's time you sell it and take good benefits from this... 

And you Also earn form the investment

Exchanger because on the different exchanger have different value you take good benefits from this and also earn good cryptocurrency...

They are the best ways to get crypto, and trading is one of the most important of them to get a good income,
But you can also buy crypto and bitcoin from well-known platforms and store them for the future, which is one of the best types of saving today.

• +2 1

There are a few different ways we can acquire in crypto world.but the most utilized is to purchase a cash at a low cost and stand by until it happens to extraordinary worth, which is the most widely recognized among individuals. the most ideal method of procuring for me is exchanging. Cryptographic money exchanging may be dangerous yet it is truly productive.

I agree with you in all the ways that you have mentioned, except for two methods:
1-Bonus gambling: gambling even if the bonus is something incorrect and addictive, and no one has made a profit from the gambling swamp. no matter how lucky.
2-faucets: It's a waste of time and you don't give anything in return.

Edited by jnbezchess
  • +5 1

You can earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency by different ways,

One way of earnings in cryptocurrency are investment, and the other one is trading of the coins, and the third one is this cryptotalk platform from where you can also earn a good profit.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic my friends but my friend there are many airdrop sites which are scam and fake . That's why earning money from airdrops I think it is not good idea . If we get more knowledge and experience by doing small trade about trading then we can get more profit by trading. 

At the beginning when you do not have any capital to start  you can join this forum and be active member here , the more your posts are good the more you will get paid because you will receive positive reputations that will make you get Satoshies, stay here for a while and you will learn many ways to earn in crypto world. 

Thank you for this great content.  There are a lot of scams in cloud mining.  Taps are a waste of time for many investors.  To make a good profit in cryptocurrencies, you should buy when the price drops and sell when the price rises.  This is the method used by most people.

O earn from cryptocurrencies is not just easy thing, I learn about a forum called bitcointalk some days ago, also on this forum, we can earn on both forum. I will try bitcointalk too to know how good it is to leave more review here. We can also earn from publishing platforms and also participating in surveying. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are different free ways for earning cryptocurrency like cryptocurrency mining and airdrop and bounty programs. These are all cryptocurrency earning ways that you mention in your post. Work properly and earn money. We can increase over portfolio for cryptocurrency trading

Yes you are right dear mate and this is only for crypto users. I think that a person who want to know more about crypto world and bitcoin can use this post as a reference for him to understand and gather more information and knowledge about crypto world. This is a very attractive message and this all about to crypto currency.

Dear friend, there are many earning sites in crypto.  If you have an idea about all the issues then it will be possible to achieve it easily.  When the price level of the currency is low, he buys and holds the currency.  It is possible to make a profit through currency exchange.  Moreover, one of the sites to earn in crypto, mining, stacking, join air drops, there are many more sites, in which you can easily earn cryptocurrency.

Mining and trading this two are the best way of earning cryptocurrency.  If you have lots of money and the electricity costs are too low in you country you should do cryptocurrency mining. You just need to make a mining setup that's it. You can also do trading. For this you have to buy coins at low price and sell them at high price. For this you need to do lots of analysis. 

Right now we are earning by posting on the posts on the crypto currency. But yes we can also all these sources for earning money ob crypto as well. 

Gentleman you should not too worried about the earning I tell you about the early in the cryptocurrency you can earn an hour by the trading of the coins and one thing though I want to tell you that when you go for the trading first of all you should to analyse the market prices

• +3 1

Yeah your list is absolutely right . Most of the people do these for earning crypto. I always buy at low price and sell them on high price and do investment. I earn enough profiy from these. I was planning for mining but i don't have powerful gpu that's why. By mining you can earn huge amounts of money. But if don't have gpu you can do other things to earn crypto. 

Dear friend, you are the actual methods of profit, but I prefer trading by buying currencies at a low price and waiting for their price to rise

The ways in which I am choosing to earn cryptos are three ways:

- By working on this excellent forum.

- Doing airdrops, giveaways and watching DEX airdrops so I can try to get in on some.

- Starting to do hold trading with projects that can go up in value.

I hope you like these suggestions.

Thanks. I didnot knew abiut some ways tonearn.I will surely try thus.But I think mining and investment and trading are best way to earn in crypto.They  are all profitable if you can work properly and with skills.And airdrops and faucets are also another way. 

I earn from cryptocurrencies by investing. Or daily trading in the platforms. I earn good amounts from this field.

The best way to earn from crypto is to buy low. Buying at a low price usually uses trading or investing as a way to make big profits. For example, when the price of Bitcoin was very low in 2009-2010, very few people bought it and it increased very high in 2017, so the benefits of buying at a low price have the potential to give us a profit but it will take a long time.

• +1 1

There are different ways like the topic creator has mentioned above and for me, it matters to a person which is more suitable to use what is effective to you may not be effective to others. So you should take time to find the best way and suitable way for you to earn using cryptocurrency.

there are many way to earn money from cryptotalk..but without knowing morw information it is not possible to earn money..because if a man who don't know about this they cant earn...so at first our main target is getting more information about cryptotalk..

• +1 1

My dear friend, their is many ways to earning crypto currencies ,but the most popular and trandings are,

1 Trading 

2 Investing 

3 Mining 

Trading is the best way to earn but experience and knowledge and attention mentally and physically both required. 

• +4 1

Good for you to share this information, thank you. As you said, there are many ways to earn crypto money. They can use the money saved from airdrop and tap-style sites for trading later.