How to earn from crypto currency ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

Yes, there are a lot of ways to earn encryption from taps, small tasks, or airdrops. These things offer free encryption, but the best opinion is to buy and sell at low prices.

• +3 1

The most profitable way to earn any crypto by investing on these because by faucets you dont make a dollar in whole week and crypto mining need expensive equipment's , so the only option is learn trading and earn

Those are very good methods to earn crypto but its good we look for ones that will be worth our time because some of the methods there can be a total waste of time such as faucets. They pay quite alright but you'll spend most of your time on the sites which will bring you nothing in return

There are many ways in which you can earn money, but I prefer the investment because it brings me a good profit at a reasonable rate. I also prefer trading and buying currencies at a cheap price and then selling them at a higher price, but it depends on concentration and knowledge of the movement of currencies well and their control

I think that best strategy is to purchase a digital currency at a low cost and stand by until it is the fate of incredible incentive there are a few different ways we can procure in digital currency world and everybody bring in cash

• +5 1

You have said that there are many ways through which we can make money from cryptocurrency. You are right. I think if a cryptocurrency user uses these means properly, he will be able to make enough money through cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Definitely in my case I opt for two options, mining either physical or in the cloud both generate the same profit rate and an option that they do not mention is investing in automatic trading, the option that for me has been very profitable, to the point to obtain 1% daily, a high margin if we talk about the cryptocurrency market.

• +4 1

I think you should start with airdrops to win from crypto. Because there is no risk, then it is better for you to invest the money from AirDrop . Because new entrants may not usually know which exchange is working well

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There have a lot of methods to earn cryptocurrency. Most of these methods can be earned by trading Because investing is a method by which cryptocurrency is earned very fast. That's why it's important to know how to trade.

• +2 1

Thera are so many methods earning from crypto but i will recommend you to earn money in this way. First you read the rules and regulations of cryptotalk very carefully. Then finish 1st 100posts after this you will get paid by a single post and do 20posts daily and do 50 reactions daily for best earning. Thank you mate and wish you all the best for your work here.

Hi,There are many way to earn cryptocurrency. Trading is a very good option for people who are willing to invest their money for big profits.So you can earn from application, we sites and also do trade, i will suggest you do trade.

On 1/11/2021 at 10:55 PM, joemcgwa said:

I do not suggest the cloud mining investment because they are actually not profitable all the time, because you can invest in 3 years investment plans but you can only earn 3% with all that time.

But for the largest investors to earn that's percent of 3% within three years, it could be good amount to them, for example investor invest about $100 millions, thats means for 3% interest is about $3 within 3 years which is good earning amount, but for investors below $10000, it might be just wasting of time to them. 

• +3 1

5 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But for the largest investors to earn that's percent of 3% within three years, it could be good amount to them, for example investor invest about $100 millions, thats means for 3% interest is about $3 within 3 years which is good earning amount, but for investors below $10000, it might be just wasting of time to them. 

But in my experience its not safe to invest such amount of money like $100 million within the cloud mining platform or any crypto platform, because you can never know what's can happen within that platform in a next few days.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my opinion, the best income in the crypto world is micro-tasks with rewards, because tasks like this will run for several months so they are suitable for our daily income as cryptocurrency income. It has proven to be as effective as cryptotalk, meaning the forum is still running and the people running it are earning money.

• +1 1

Those are good ways but there are many other ways also. Anybody can try faucets and micro task earning to earn and there is trading which it the best way I think to earn money. It's better to choice a site to know first then it won't waste of time.

I also staking some coin for long term and profit my staking.It has proven to be as effective as cryptotalk, meaning the forum is still running and the people running it are earning money. This are several ways we can earn in cryptoworld, and everyone have the preferable  place they earn, but what ever you want to do in cryptoworld. They allow generating profits only by making investments and leaving them on hold, something that for me is a good option.

You are right my friend, these methods are good for profit. I think trading is very good for profit if you follow an investment plan, and also long-term storage may be rich in profits.

Thanks for sharing, actually all these that are mentioned are all ways we can earn in cryptoworld. But I really choose to make crypto trading and investment than other option to earn in cryptoworld. 

Well! I will try all these. Right now I am working on just comments. I am nowadays earning only from posting comments.. But I will surely explore all these options for a better earning.

You can earn a good profit from crypto currency by different ways, one is by investment you should to invest your money on cryptcurrency coins, other one is trading, and the best one is cryptotalk forum from here also you can earn a good profit daily.

These are the ones I know:

Faucet but not profitable

Pay to click which can be a waste of time

Forums like cryptotalk campaigns

Publishing sites steamit

Crypto writer

Programmers and the links. 

Yes, you have said a good thing. We can earn money from this forum in various ways. You can increase your reputation by posting useful and valuable here. Again, if your posts are good, you will get positive feedback. Others will rate your valuable posts. If you want to be a successful and experienced entrepreneur or earn more, you can invest in this forum. There are many more benefits that will help you to be successful as well as increase your knowledge.

There are several ways to earn cryptocurrency. However, in all those methods, fraudsters have a lot of dominance. That's why they don't seem safe to me. I think the safest way is to buy coins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price. However, when buying coins, you must buy from a reliable source.

You can easily earn and learn at this platforum. This platforum provide great opportunity for all the users. We can easily earn at this platforum by working at this platforum.Trading is the best option for great profit .

Some of the forms mentioned in the list are no longer as profitable as before, they require a lot of time and earns is very little, such as airdrops and faucets, the best option for me is yield farming and staking, because they require little attention compared to other means of generating income.