Investors fears after btc drop $19,500 usd - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

Investors fears after btc drop $19,500 usd

many investors are anticipating a price reversal as a downward movement was seen after being close to 20k,some believe that the  BTC will enter a consolidation or minor correction in the short term, this as the US dollar shows signs of a possible recovery.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It is amazing to see the price if Bitcoin is almost $20k but it withraw back again I am not sure weather the price will reach up to $20k before the end of this year but investors making effort to see the price continue to rise but we still await what will be it outcome.

They also mentioned in one of the sources that by the end of 2020, one bitcoin will be for 20 thousand dollars, and this is for sure because they add the hostages to this currency and we are looking forward to what will happen.

• +1 3

The crypto market is volatile, the price is dumping little by little, those that make investment or holding should either sell or take the risk to keep holding but anything can happen to the price. 

• +1 1

If there is an upcoming correction in the coming days, I will exploit it because I have confidence that Bitcoin will exceed the prices of twenty thousand dollars because the currency chart shows us the intention of investors to raise prices.

13 hours ago, Nab said:

many investors are anticipating a price reversal as a downward movement was seen after being close to 20k,some believe that the  BTC will enter a consolidation or minor correction in the short term, this as the US dollar shows signs of a possible recovery.

Like many of other I was expecting quick breakthrough of BTC in last quarter but the BTC is facing resistance from market.Which is not easy  to shaken off the market adjustment is needed for BTC Bull run and before that we cannot  have Bull Run of BTC in last quarter. We are expecting the correction comes in upcoming days for BTC. This will open the way for BTC  breakthrough. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Nab said:

this as the US dollar shows signs of a possible recovery.

I would laugh out loud but this would make the answer not professional enough for a high quality forum. So my answer is that bears have been burned so far so many times, being bearish now is a mistake that will get paid by selling at 2021 lows and lastly tomorrow is Monday, so expect everyone to be buying Bitcoin again for three or four days.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think there's no cause for alarm because the rates are already moving back to a solid point that might see it cross over to the $20k that most investors are expecting 

9 hours ago, Frodler said:

I think there's no cause for alarm because the rates are already moving back to a solid point that might see it cross over to the $20k that most investors are expecting 

@Frodler..It is better for investors not to panic about BTC prices.  However, there is no need to give any alarm for the price of BTC to invest.  Because investment is never short term.  So those who will invest will be scared if they invest and look at the price.  So for investors, I would say that if they invest for a few years, they will get a good profit

That is how the global market value normally falls in any type of business you engage yourself always put that in mind you either lose or win but the most thing is patient and endurance and will lead you to achieve your goal

• +1 1

It is very realstic for BTC to retrace at the 20k level or at least around this level, becuse it remains very strong resistance from 2018,and 2019 test for this level, so a lot of investor are playing attention to this levels and it is expected to see price in a range at this times. 

• +2 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

3 hours ago, M.bello said:

That is how the global market value normally falls in any type of business you engage yourself always put that in mind you either lose or win but the most thing is patient and endurance and will lead you to achieve your goal

In any business their is either lose or gain. If you fall in a situation were you loose, you shouldn't give up that lose should be your lesson to archive higher profit. We should try and learn from our mistakes. 

10 hours ago, Cleaner said:

So for investors, I would say that if they invest for a few years, they will get a good profit

Bitcoin is a coin made for long term investment @Cleaner .Experts from all over the world are saying that the price of Bitcoin will become 30,000 USD in 2030 or 2025 .It means that we can invest without any doubt in it .Over the years it has proven that it is always a good coin for long term investment .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

3 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

Bitcoin is a coin made for long term investment @Cleaner .Experts from all over the world are saying that the price of Bitcoin will become 30,000 USD in 2030 or 2025 .It means that we can invest without any doubt in it .Over the years it has proven that it is always a good coin for long term investment .

exactly @Flying11Horse..It will be very profitable for those who will invest long time with Bitcoin.  At present the price of Bitcoin is 19K but next year its price will increase more.  Bitcoin's popularity and demand is very high.  As a result, its price is very pumped.  So holding bitcoin is very profitable.

• +1 1

In life it's always about taken risk, even the life itself is risk, we should always put in mind that investing is all about take a risk, we can either win or lose, always have that in mind, we should also be patient and be much calculative and make sure we do much research about the cryptocurrencies we about to invest or trade on, but during december period it's always fluctuating, the price of cryptocurrencies is not stable.

2 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

In any business their is either lose or gain. If you fall in a situation were you loose, you shouldn't give up that lose should be your lesson to archive higher profit. We should try and learn from our mistakes. 

Nevers give up in any situation you found yourself, the most important thing is patient which will lead you to achieve your goal, in any business you found yourself you must put this in mind you either lose or gain

• +1 1

On 12/6/2020 at 6:03 AM, Nab said:

I see no point of fear to be honest. In fact, a good investors with few experience will definitely expect this with a type of strong resistance it has experienced in few weeks. A proper trading plan will be in place to avoid loss. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, this is true. There are many large investors who fear that the price of bitcoin will drop significantly after exceeding $ 19,000, as happened in 2017, but I think that Bitcoin may enter a correction phase and then rise and exceed $ 20,000 at the end of the year or  2021.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend I think bitcoin is a best cryptocurrency in the world and its demand always high. Bitcoin prediction price always high. Now cryptocurrency market cannot stable and everyone fear bitcoin price but I think bitcoin invest always profitable and its gain quickly. I think bitcoin invest profitable.

Yes my friend, I think it is going to be quite difficult to overcome the 20k resistance, but I think that by the last days of December or maybe next year this strong resistance will be broken. Let's wait and see what happens.

These are beginners investors in my opinion and i don't think that they're experienced ones.. because they won't have fears because most of them predict the movements of bitcoin during this period! the situation of btc these days is really great for all the investors and most of them are satisfied especially those who bought btc in low prices.. all the indicates are positive as many peoples' opinions..

• +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:03 AM, Nab said:

Yeah bitcoin is now straggling to hit the 20,000 usd that we all have been waiting for, but it keeps decreasing after it riches 19,300 usd, i mean at this time its 0.3% rised but still 19,344 usd, so i think we all are waiting the bit 20,000 right now.

I personally see no reason to be fearful about a coming correction, unless someone has made the big mistake of investing at current price levels. The rest of investors should be confident even if a significant correction is on the way, as if this happens they could easily close their positions in good profits.

• +3 1

On 12/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, mhmd7 said:

I think that this decline is a small point that takes a breath and is able to rise and break the barrier of 20 thousand dollars, and that all indications are pointing to its rise. I analyze this way and recommend the purchase

I hope that this gap is for the breath purpose only but the market is now stuck on the price of $18,500 and this is now the alarming situation and the investors are in risk now.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There are several obstacles that hinder touching or penetrating the $ 20,000 price. Besides, there are also the owners of whales that complete these roads where they sell their currencies and return again to buy in order to increase their profits.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: