You must explore - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
*gove*

You must explore

When it comes to starting a conversation, the majority of people become stuck on one subject. However, I believe we should delve deeper into the topic. That will undoubtedly broaden our awareness and aid in the development of our creative abilities.

We have to diversify in learning about the topics, but if we enter and specialize in a field and innovate in it and start to earn a lot of profits, then this is good.

Not only on other  topics but I think we could try to explore other sections because i think they have many other important things and material which I think very much necessary for us to understand these topics.

I agree with you,so don't stuck at one topic and bot to learna bot one things. So if we are on this forum then we can learn about so many things other . So we can move from one section to other section and can learn about those thi gs which is important.  So many section which is helpfull for gain knowledge.  So it our mistake if we are one section and making our work. So move from one to other section with this we can learn about new things which make our mind relex. 

Curiosity is the key to success. If you want to make a mark in any field, all you need is to obtain the best of the forum. Same case with the crypto talk , you should never stop researching and exploring new things on thus platform.

Yes.If we want to do something,we must explore.Expolaration can open our eye and we can get more information by exploring things.It is important what we do and our innovative should be expand. It 's all about our activity ,how we work and our result will be our reward.

Your sayings are true. Just doing or completing our work of 20 posts on daily basis is not our duty but for gaining knowledge and experience we should must explore the new things and new happenings in the forum. It will increase our capacity and our mind. 

i will suggest you to give more time in reading topics and commenting the posts of others so this will help you to explore more about cryptotalk

Your advice is correct, we must learn from everything, trading, investing, cryptocurrencies, their history and everything related to them, and so we will get the necessary culture to develop our content. 

Yes, you are correct; many people on this forum are stuck within a single topic. As a result, we must go to the new section and gather information from there; we will greatly benefit from this. And you also said that when we explore new things, we gain knowledge and experience, and as a result, we are able to earn good money on an automatic basis.

Well said friend. you are right that we should explore new things because if we explore things and do adventures then we learn new things and in this way our knowledge will also increase and we also get experience . So i think we should explore new topic and create unique topic.

What you say is true, we must always try to explore in order to collect or gain new information to have because there is always new information. 

I think that the reason people come mostly to this section is because there are many new members who join daily and do not know anything yet about how to work in this forum .. Also there is another reason which is that this section answers everyone's questions and the old members share their experiences with newbies so everyone prefers to come here to benefit others and expand his knowledge.

You learning never stops. Try to learn and try to teach others. If you have knowledge or some specific information about this field than should explore this information with others. This is a good way to attract others.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum here
Thank you for this great post and the important discussion of what we must do
I totally agree, science is unlimited
Good luck to you

My friends, if you are talking about discovering, people have discovered great things in the world from the beginning till now and the whole world has never considered these things well, but there are some things that We have accepted. You are absolutely right but there is no one to choose it because I say straightforward things but what you have said is very useful for me and I did not do it before but now I am very topic Make up. 

You should not be unique in one subject, but you must explore many topics in different fields to reach the required knowledge and experience and accordingly you will be appreciated as a good member with a good reputation in this beautiful forum

Yes, my friend, the world of cryptocurrencies should be discovered in all its aspects in order to provide valuable information for its advancement. We are here to make money and we add to that the importance of knowledge by discovering all sections of the forum

Increasing our knowledge on various topics related to cryptocurrencies is necessary because every person has a duty to develop himself and not to stay in the same place without change, but to search permanently for new things through different learning sites or by reading more publications in the forum and searching in all  sections.

We should aim to engage in the majority of the topics rather than being limited to similar topics because this will provide us with more detail. Of course, in order to stay in good standing, we must explore something new, follow scientific advances, and keep up with them.

There is a lot of information on other topics
 Not to spend all your time on one topic, but rather you can explore in other topics, and it is nice to feed your mind with information from everywhere and different information

Hello guys, yes there are similar topics and their information is familiar to us to enjoy your work. Choose different topics to gain more knowledge and be creative in expressing your opinions. Good luck all of you.

We can search everything about cryptocurrency on this platform.

It is very much needed to improve your knowledge and will help you to participate at any section with ease. 

Obviously friend, there is a lot of information to explore in different sections of the platform and different posts to explore to learn more about cryptocurrencies that's why I love this platform because it gives us a lot of information to learn and gain experience.

It is true we should not waste our whole time in one section.We should explore different sections in order to get educated about crypto more and more.This will increase our mind set to be working on this platform and get to know more about trading and investing your money in crypto.

• +5 1