You must explore - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
*gove*

You must explore

In my meek opinion, it is not appropriate to spend all your time on one post, it is highly recommended to explore as many topics and posts as possible in different parts of this wonderful forum to get valuable information about the world of cryptocurrencies. Information can be obtained.

Big greetings to the whole community and a big win.

@Alexa idrellaidrella you are right my friend, as a newbie here inside the forum, it is really hard for us to gain knowledge on how this forum works  i think it is really a good idea that we explore things here inside the forum. We better ask those senior member as well so we will gain a little knowledge from them. I believe that all of the older members in this forum are kind and they are willing to help new member. 

Yes, you are right.  You can create any topic according to the rule of cryptotalk. You search and collect information about different topics.  And as you share your ideas with others, you explore things.

At this forum you can show your opinion and your ability in all oure the world. Cryptotalk forum is a forum where all over the world people join this forum and different opinion have that why this forum explorer your knowledge.

Yeah I agree with you on that we should try and explore various section of the forum there are more for us to gain than just the beginners section it only if we explore that when we can know what we stand to gain

My friend I want to tell you that you must be explored and one thing you should to be careful about your topic creates and comments because when you put the unusual material in your post that post will be deleted

We must need to explore, in our life to day is very hard because of pandemic, like here in platform you need to explore this website, it is give us a more information to us it will gain our knowledge, if you a live just thank about it because you have a chance to explore everything everyone  dosent get that  opportunitie 

fine, I actually in agreement, and then you. everyone else people get stuck on the unspecified subject is often beginning. excluding I believe we need to inspect certain topics.  who for a sure rise within our knowledge the besides supporter us to maximize and our creativity know-how.

Of course, new things can only be learned by attending to new topics. Only then can we hold on to this forum and As well as being able to learn about the possibilities of this platform. Sometimes you can earn more money with it so try to make knowledge

Yes you are right explore means that we are exploring our minds to get more learning that will be useful and help us in near future so we shoud not stick to single task we have to do multiple researches and learnings to get more to know about the things that are going on. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friends, if you want to progress on this platform, then you should explore yourself, do the discoveries yourself, instead copy paste it because if we want success in our life then we should investigate ourselves on the bases of knowledge 😇. You should explore.

10 hours ago, Designs112 said:

If I could understand what you are saying you are saying we should not waste our time in just a topic if you didn't understand what the topic is all about there are many topics you should just skip the topic and go to the one understands 

My dear friend @Designs112  that's true if we spend our most time in few sections, and read the repeated topics then we learn the same knowledge, but if explore other sections and read those sections topics then we learns different knowledge, so keep visiting other section and explore more topics to learn more.

Yes, you are right my friend. We all must explore different topics and do different posts that will become useful for us as this will enhance your knowledge and make you versatile.

That's right, this forum is as perfect place for finding too many informative topics. If we focus on one or two topics we can lose too many useful topics. We should also explore other sections, some people stuck in one section and it's not good for improving their knowledge. If we explore we'll gain more knowledge.

Yes you are right friend one don't need to waste time on a topic there are other topics that are more important and interested to acquire knowledge and experience and we should also make sure we visit sections of the forum to acquire knowledge and experience to be able to achieve our goals

• +2 1

Yes dear friend you should not spend more time in one post and go to other posts and do more research on different topics and you should learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this forum you and we should spend more time on this forum to get more information.

• +2 1

I would say that a lot of people get stuck inside just one subject.  Therefore, we need to go to the new section and gather knowledge from there, from which we will benefit a lot.  And you are right that by exploring new things, when we search it gives us knowledge and enhances our experience, then we are also able to automatically make good money. You will do more in terms of knowledge than improving your skills.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with your opinion and your information is very valuable and useful for all other users on the sides who are working on it and take proper time on it and earn a very useful and beneficial profitable running from the survival base earning program. It is due to because when you create some creative ideas and logic in every post then you will Fame in the whole market and you will earn UP BTC in a short time that you want from any site on it.

If we create something new according to the rules of the forum then we can improve. For improvement forum we create new useful content.

• +2 1

So that you can talk over a subject matter, it's miles punter that you can pay attention to its elements, and you'll acquire in-depth information regarding something that. It's far seeing the light as far as inscribing several matters acerose news we all know just about.

• +3 1

I totally agree. Checking out the various places is helping me to gain knowledge from all types of stuffs throughout the world. I have learnt a great deal after joining this site. This site is very wonderful, This site is giving us a lot of opportunities. We can earn and gain knowledge at the same time.

• +4 1

Yeah we should explore our knowledge not only create post here. Cause if we don't explore anything then we can't learn from here. So we have to explore knowledge and good post from here.

Yes,you are right. We don't stay in one topics. We must go to other topics. There is lot of information on other topics. Throughout this you can get more knowledge and information. Go to the every section of this platform. There is also we can gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you many people got sticker on the same topic they have to find something new which will be very interesting for the people who are working here independently. They must explore themselves. Thanks