Fallen price of Talk Token - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sp19a1ma019

Fallen price of Talk Token

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. People are greedy to use Crypto they sell as much as can.

Why the reason of fallen price.?

Is the reason of selling bitcoin is more then it's purchase.?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes my dear friend the price of btc and talk is fallen day by day and the reason of this  is  because the members are selling their talks and btc  if the member will not sell their talks for some time the price of talks and btc will be increase and beleive me it will soon. We should all to hold the talks and btc for making price well in the future.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Yes price of talk token is continually falling. I don't when it's will rate pump up in high rate. Members of this forum can help each other to pump up the rate of talk token by holding their talk token for minimum 15 days. Because when we will stop selling it's demand will increases and rate of talk token will automatically pump up due to demand. 

7 hours ago, Raam1998 said:

Dear friend, I think that the movement of the entire cryptocurrency market is bad, but I think it will rebound at the beginning of the new year and the Talk Token will rise again, do not worry, I wish you success

Yes mate, it may rise before Christmas or in the New year, but talk token has really fallen a lot since 3 days ago, the price of talk token is really not impressive to be sincere, I pray it bounce back.

• +1 1

I think that all the members should hold on there BTC and talk token so as to give it the time to be high again. If many users sell there BTC and talk token immediately when they received it, then the price of talk token and BTC will not rise and many members will loose there earnings.

The drastic decrease in talk token price is due to the selling of tslk tokens no one is buying everyone is selling. 

The talk tokens are only present on yobit not on other exchange.

For increase in value people need to store or buy talk tokens to increase market. 

• +2 1

I think you meant the Talk token like it was announced in the title, because Bitcoin shows really good growth last time, but Talk token goes down, because there is no any usecase and emission is too high. Hope admins will change this situation 

From what I always remember for these dates or Christmas, people usually sell their cryptocurrencies to meet the expenses that this Christmas causes, therefore the price of cryptocurrencies usually goes down and at the beginning of the year they tend to rise
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes always like this the price of digital currencies goes down and goes up and it is a trade like the rest of the trades don't worry about the most the value of this currency will increase on The New Year and I hope it isYes, always like this, the price of digital currencies is falling and rising, which is a trade like the rest of the trades, don't worry, the value of this currency will increase on The New Year and I wish good luck to everyone. 

Its really possible to really try to make sure that we are able to find a way to which one is able to work in side this place the growth of the place is really important for the token but the fall has really scared , its really important we are not able to avoid mistakes but grow with it , because right now its going to be something that is going to be helpful we sure hope yobit does something about it .

A few days ago, the prize of btc and the prize of talk token is decreasing day by day.

Which is detrimental to all members who use this form.But if the price of btc and talk token had increased, all users would have benefited a lot۔But their prizes in the market are declining rapidly۔i hope that it will go up in starting new year .

Hello my friend, the price of currencies in general depends on the quantity of supply and demand of those currencies, as if the demand was made on the price of Bitcoin and the volumes of Bitcoin were high, it would rise.

I think the fallen talk coin price occurred as a result of members selling their coin and no body seems to be buying but I think buy next year it should probably rise again

On 12/6/2020 at 9:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. People are greedy to use Crypto they sell as much as can.

Of course dear mate one of the reason about falling price of bitcoin is every one want to make good profit so they are selling their coins rather than purchasing. If we want to increase the price of the cryptocurrencies than we have to save our coins in our yobit account to increase its value.

The reason is direct and simple just like the common business, when there is higher increase in supplies then definitely the demands for the stuff, currency will decrease. So it's the rising rate of the supply talk coin as reward to members that is affecting the price

The reason behind this is the increasing supply of this token daily through the payment of posts. The people are not purchasing it because it is not useful on other exchanges except yobit. 

Edited by mzk7736
  • +3 1

Its true that the price of talk token is falling due to more sale and availability and less demand as the prices increases with increase in demand so We all should hold talk token for sometime rather than selling it daily as it may help to increase the price of talk.

• +3 1

You are right my friend. Everyone is selling their talktokens that is the reason of falling the price of talktokens. I think the people are selling their talktokens for the expenses of Christmas and New year. And it is a good chances to increase back it's price from new year.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 12/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

I think there is no specific reason for this. During the pandamatic situation all way for earning is going down.  So i think maybe covid 19 is a reason for this. And as it is the market of up and Down so maybe it is normal.  Hope that its price will increase soon   

• +1 1

The price of talk token is going down day by day because people are now selling talk tokens which is causing the market to go down which has resulted in the price of talk token going down a lot and going down slowly.If the sale is reduced then the price will go up again.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

yeah some days ago price of Bitcoin in very less but now it is much good in its value but talk token is not increasing and the reason is that people are selling them.they should try to hold them and invest them to get good profits and its value to increase

Talk token or bitcoin ? Talk token price is fallen day by day and i think it will go  down like that because there's no reason to price increase. Maybe yobit can make some campaign for giving life to the talk token. Also bitcoin price is rising these days and they might don't try to give life to a talktoken. I hope they can do something for talktoken otherwise it won't be good for all of us.

about the fallen price and talk token i will show you you should choise bitween the two coin so just read typing to understand me brother , I think you meant the Talk token like it was announced in the title, because Bitcoin shows really good growth last time, but Talk token goes down, because there is no any usecase and emission is too high. Hope admins will change this situation , so that all i have about your question , so good luck for you my brother .