Fallen price of Talk Token - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sp19a1ma019

Fallen price of Talk Token

We mean my friends a while ago the value of the talk was equal to 5 Satoshi, and after a while it became equal to 3 Satoshi, and today it is equivalent to 2 Satoshi only, and I think the reason for this is the big offer for it in exchange for a near-zero request, so do we watch this currency disappear with passage  Time?

• +1 1

Do not worry, my friend, that the price of the bitcoin is currently declining and it will return to rise, as it is always in a volatile state between high and low, but we must take advantage of the time of this currency's decline, buy it, store it and then sell it when its price rises in order to get good profits

• +2 1

My friend, your words are reasonable in the early stages of fraud operations that take place within certain regions ..

This is due to the feature used in the application, which is protection and preventing fraud used by fraudsters.

I am hearing about the sharp decline in Bitcoin, I do not know the reason for the decline, and it is falling greatly due to dealing in cryptocurrencies and dealing with them in the long term

The price of Bitcoin is very high, but the strange thing is the decrease in the value of talk to 2 Satoshi, and this has caused a great loss for many members because it is paid for every post in Talk even if it is not paid for it in Satoshi 

One of the news told me that poetry is always changing, and this movement may be in order for people to sell their mark, and then the price rises afterwards.

I'm not understanding what is the mein reason of fallen talk tokens price as we loss dlrs value and minex value as well and now we are facing the loss of talk Tokens as well but the good way will be hold it and forget it till it pump..

The reason and is direct and simply just like the common business and when there is higher increase in supplies then definitely the demands for the stuff and currency will decrease.

The drop could be due to the heavy selling of Bitcoin. Therefore, in this case, you must stop selling in order to increase the demand for it and thus increase its price. I hope you will succeed.

My friend I am working on this cryptocurrency recently.  So I am not so expart in all matters.  I don't know the exact price of crypto talk.  But if we do useful post then our talk will be more and we will be able to earn more money.  So we have to post useful according to the rules.

Thanks. In fact, the price of Bitcoin has come down now. Also, the price of Talk Token has come down. But, it is heard that the price will go up soon. We work here. In fact, Bitcoin is a popular currency.

Thanks. In fact, the price of Bitcoin has come down now. Also, the price of Talk Token has come down. But, it is heard that the price will go up soon. We work here. In fact, Bitcoin is a popular currency.

The buying and selling process must play a role in the decline and rise in the price of bitcoin. We must strive to raise the value of the currency by striking a balance between buying and selling. I advise members to cooperate to maintain and increase the value of the currency.

• +2 1

The subject of price change for digital currencies is like the principle of the stock exchange, always in a state of fluctuation and change, and this is due to the movement of the cryptocurrency market
When the demand increases, the price increases, and vice versa.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, the increase in sales orders on the platforms and the lack of purchase orders reduces the price of the currency, but now I am very happy for Bitcoin to exceed 60 thousand dollars today🖤.

• +1 1

I don't know what's the main reason behind that decline of talk tokens rate but it's quite discouraging. BTC rate is somewhat acceptable. I think more suppliers have reduced its demand in market. Anyhow looking for good outcome.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello my friend .. Often behind this drop is a big rise ... so we must take advantage of this matter .... and start investing or be patient and wait for some time ... do not worry, all things will be fine ...

Yes, I am agree with you that the price of BTC and talk is decreasing due to the selling of these currencies. So we should store these currencies for a short period in this way the price of these currencies will be increase.

I have heard that the price of talk tokens is decreasing. Bitcoin is getting more expensive and talk tokens are getting cheaper. We are paid talk tokens in the forum. More talk tokens will reduce our revenue.

Yes, dear, in general, the price of the currency of the conversation in general has been declining recently, unfortunately, so I ask everyone not to store it and wait for it until it rises in general until my advice sells all that you own part of the currency sell it mainly Thank you very much

• +4 1

Bitcoin can be viewed as a commodity more than a currency, as the price is strongly affected by the amount of supply and demand for the currency, so if the demand or purchases are twice that, it will reduce the price and vice versa.

Hello my friend, we can take advantage of the decline within the coding world, which is to buy the currency and work to store it in order to get the profits when that currency rises, but we must communicate with the experts in order to work when this currency will be raised in order not to share the wrong currencies because it causes us losses

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, the price of Bitcoin has decreased a lot, due to the much encouragement of users of cryptocurrencies, but in my personal opinion, it will rise again.

My friend that digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, are subject to rapid price fluctuations, but Bitcoin is a very good digital currency, so we advise everyone to store as much of it as possible.

There is no currency that remains in a permanent rise, so traders wait for the rise and then sell, and this is what the price drops for a while, and then buy to win again

• +1 1

This decrease is temporary, according to my point of view. The reason for this decrease is because of the high percentage of sale compared to demand. All we have to do is wait for the demand percentage to rise and here the price will return to normal.

• +2 1

Raising the bitcoin price depends on members selling btc and chatting quickly to get money
But that will affect everyone negatively, without anyone even realizing it
I advise members to slow down and be discouraged.