Fallen price of Talk Token - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sp19a1ma019

Fallen price of Talk Token

Hello friend, for me, I am still a beginner in this forum, so I do not know much about these matters, but I do not know that work and the trading market are controlled by supply and demand, the lower the demand, the lower the price, and the more demand, the greater the price

• +2 1

Indeed, we notice the decrease in the price of the talking symbol during the past days, I do not know the reason, perhaps as I said, the process of selling more than buying. I think it will recover and its price will increase in the coming days.

On 12/6/2020 at 5:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. People are greedy to use Crypto they sell as much as can.

Why the reason of fallen price.?

Is the reason of selling bitcoin is more then it's purchase.?

The fallen of talk have really discourage mist members of this forum. Though we are hoping that the price rises back to normal soon. Some members did not seel their talk til now because they are hoping the price rise back.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2020 at 9:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. People are greedy to use Crypto they sell as much as can.

Why the reason of fallen price.?

Is the reason of selling bitcoin is more then it's purchase.?

@Sp19a1ma019 yeah my dear friend you are right here and also welcome my friend. I think according to my opinion nowadays price of Bitcoin and talk token going to be bad. Because currency always going to be changing increasing also decreasing as well with the time. Hopefully in the future we will get bitcoins increasing price. 💕😍🥰

Cryptocurrenciess may reach suprise prices because it does not like real money.  Talk token is also may increase or decrease. Noone knows it depends on demands. 

I think this is due to pandemic .low earning sources people are selling more then buying and investing.price of btc and token is fallen now that is a loss for us .Crypto talk users as the price of token decreases we will get low for our work.

Hy mates I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that rate of talk token is fallen day by day because of pendamic situation it's very hard to getting earned these days

Yes your are but don't worry now the rule is changed because of some scammers. Now you can't get token on reactions which you give some one. Now the rule is this you can get 1000 satoshi BTC for each useful post. And this is a great rule.

Thanks administration to making this rule.

Yes it is because there is more selling practices among the traders than the purchasing is the reason why there is a significant reduction in the value of talktokens. So as responsible members of this platform we need to hold onto the talks so that it could be sold for a higher value in the future rather than selling it off for small profits.

There are two factors that affect the price of tokens, firstly the upward trend of BTC makes any pair fall against it and lowers the capitalization of other currencies, secondly there is currently a large supply of tokens and no buyers, for this reason its price drops every day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think its a Reason of bitcoin because bitcoin prices increases day by day by day its a reason on falling the price of talktokens so i think moderaters should do something for members to talktokens prices up

Edited by Faizan12
forgot something to write

I think this are expected to happen due to the flexibility and volatility of the currencies. I guess the rise or fall of a currency depends largely on demand and supply. But currently bitcoin has gone up which is a good thing.

What is a talk token? I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. I know this wallet is safe and trustworthy.  How is it withdrawn?  I don't know that.

Crypto trading is a bussines bro .Bussiness always faces ups and downs .so falling bitcoin price is not a surprise.Bitcoin had always dramtic ups and downs in prices .so collect you talks and wait to get the rate up.

It is very true I can see that every day the price of Talk is constantly falling, but I can say that soon the Talk will rise but it needs our support in making it trade, you have to make purchases and sales so that it can rise and we can earn something of money on the rise.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Jack33 said:

Well, my friend, your question has multiple answers, I believe that the Corona virus and its spread have a major role in the decrease in the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies, as well as supply and demand has a large role, as an increase in the amount of sale has been observed over the amount of purchase, which led to a decrease in the price of Bitcoin ... and there are reasons Also .. I hope that you provided useful information ..

I do not understand what is the connection between Bitcoin and the Corona virus in this case? We are talking here about the TALK token price which is decreasing every day

Yes dear,  the price of the token has decreased for some time. The rate of things increase or decrease with the passage of time. I think its rate decreases when mostly people sell their talk tokens. After sometime its rate again increases. When its price increases mostly people don't sell tokens. They think its price will increase. They should not be greedy. In this way they will get lose. 

Yes, basically. Of course I think token prices have been declining for some time. The rate of things increases or decreases over time. Actually!  When most people sell their talk tokens, the rate goes down. After some time, the rate increases again. Most people don't sell tokens when the price goes up.They think the price will go up. I don't think they should be greedy.

I see this post in 2021 and now the bitcoin price has crossed the 30,000 mark. It was a bad period when I published this post because bitcoin was dropping in price, but today it is a nice surprise.

• +3 1

Actually that has already happened and is part of the process. Today Bitcoin has reached another all-time high, surpassing $ 35k and most of the altcoins follow behind it, hopefully our token Talk will also start to rise in value.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The reason is that all user who earn 5his tokens sell it immediately in yobit exchange, we the solution is that the forum should list this token in other exchange and add more volumes to trade it like normal coins to give him more value 

The reason is direct and simple just like the common business, when there is higher increase in supplies then definitely the demands for the stuff, currency will decrease. So it's the rising rate of the supply talk coin as reward to members that is affecting the price

• +2 1

As is well known, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and therefore there is no authority, government or entity that can influence its price directly, but rather the main price determines the quantities of buying and selling Bitcoin in the word

Yeah i also see that the price of talk token decrease day by day. I think it's only happened for us. Cause we don't buy or invest talk token we just sell it. But price value depend on trading and investing. That's day by day talk token price is falling.