Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled?

I think the new payment system can be disabled.  Because here we see that the continuous system is changing.  And as a result of this change, everything here is becoming different.  And earlier BTC used to give which was discontinued.  And now it has been re-launched.  So I think the payment system here is variable.  And it will be constant.

Hello,  I can understand your frustration because of how the price of talk token is falling so easily and quickly,  but that has nothing to do with the payment system, as the price of coins depends on the market,  so your investment might still pay you better in time. 

• +2 1

Wow, that's a very important aspect of supporting the new currency that you shared, and I am sure you would see alot of response especially because of how you double your investment within some days, so I am also going to try the investment options Rather than just selling the coin.

On 12/6/2020 at 6:34 AM, Raven said:

Please don't get me wrong, I really like the new payment system but it's just make me feel uncomfortable when the I see the price of TALK TOKEN continuing on decreasing.

Yes sir, there's a lot of members here are now getting mad at the payment because the value of talk token is now literally dumping, for me it's not worth the talk token right now but i'm still doing posting by having a savings to hold talk token.

The way the price of talk token is reducing it is worrisome but nevertheless they have total control for the coin they can pump it at any moment it is just a matter of time.

I hope that the new payment system won't be disabled and this payment system will be longer forever. I think the cryptotalk campaign maybe stopped in the future for sometime because of the scammers. The scammers are decreased in nowadays in this forum and I hope that the campaign won't be stopped. 

there is nothing that is impossible and that is you need to know that there are different ways to get paid in the cryptocurrency and if the forum want it can pay us in any way it like.

This is what drives us all to try not to repeat this situation and our attempt to support the currency, and this indicates support and benefit to everyone without exception, it is an issue that depends on our ability to help each other.

On 12/6/2020 at 4:34 AM, Raven said:

Hope you guys could share your thoughts about it too, I would appreciate it if you did.

There has no usecase of talk token yet in our forum so it has no demand in yobit exchange  site which lead it price more down now.. But soon forum authorities will launch the new functionality  of talk token in forum and that time talk token price  will pump like a myth..

The truth is that these rules are very useful to follow the legitimacy of the forum, basically we have to keep in mind that if we all work as a team we will be able to achieve great things, this forum has been maintained over time because many work with a vision together.After this you will see that many payments and more good things will come.

I think, it os totally depends on the Forum’s authority. The forum has taken decision to give payment in talktokens and it will provided to us at 7 days. For payment, one post should be vaild and useful.

Yes you are right and I also think that this payment method would be changed because of price of talk token. Due to this talk to can the price of our payment will also be down so so this is terrifying and annoying for the four members and for those who invest in this forum with top token.

Don't worry about TALK tokens dear its price will be high soonas these all are digital currencies and their prices are daily changing so  don't worry about anything just do your work daily you will get reward soon. 

I don't think they will disable payments on talk and now that payments on btc dropped 5 times, it is less likely that will happen, although I have realized in a short time that the token talk is going to die soon, people change it immediately and not I see utility in it, I think yesterday I saw that its value was 7 satoshis, it seems to me that it will soon reach 1 and there will be no buyers, only sellers.

I do not pray that the new payment method should get disabled but whatever happens I think that it is going to be the best for all the members in the forum so that another new payment method will be introduced.

Talk Token has been chosen as the new payment system for this forum.  The price of this token was very good at first.  But gradually its price goes down. At present its price is only 5 satoshi.  Many people are scared of this token.  But I don't care about talk tokens, I believe the price will go up a lot in the future

I believe in this token though scammers are trying to dump the price! Talk is the official token for this forum so I think if the price will not pump, then it will be stable. We can stop selling regularly to pump the price, it's not bad to hold these tokens because we have 1% daily interest in the IB.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Your very good question is that in my mind it has also come to give us something sweet instead of tokens because their price is is low but talk price decrease day by day The payment system of cryptotalk is good but the price of talk is low or it is not acceptable to us because it is very low 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/26/2021 at 11:48 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I believe in this token though scammers are trying to dump the price! Talk is the official token for this forum so I think if the price will not pump, then it will be stable. We can stop selling regularly to pump the price, it's not bad to hold these tokens because we have 1% daily interest in the IB.

This is good idea @Calvinpriva but you know most of the member now work in this forum and keep selling their token almost daily than the buy order .. Infect , me also a talk token holder but i am also confused with the talk token price movement as it going to die day by day..

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This is good idea @Calvinpriva but you know most of the member now work in this forum and keep selling their token almost daily than the buy order .. Infect , me also a talk token holder but i am also confused with the talk token price movement as it going to die day by day..

Yes bro @Dorjoy12, many members are selling their tokens and perhaps the price can pump even a little if they will stop selling regularly but it will not be possible because everyone needs money for their own reasons. I still believe in Talk tokens unless it was not the forum token!

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I still believe in Talk tokens unless it was not the forum token!

If not forum authorities keep their words about talk token advertise in forum then be sure member will  not have any trust on moderator again .. @Calvinpriva and only for this reason forum authorities will try their best to pump talk token price..

• +1 1

As we can observe when the new payment system is made it will change the payment system of the forum and it's will also make member either feel bad or Happy because it will make some feel happy or sad due to the method applicable to the payment

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This forum is a great project and the main purpose from it is making a place for all cryptocurrencies data in the future and the talk token is a part of this project..so the moderators won't leave the talk token's project die easily in my opinion..

I believe in the moderators' strategies and i think that there will be future plans and they will prove for all of us that investing talk token is worthful for sure..

So we can't even talk about disabling the talk token payment system because if they want that so they should did it since many months..so let's wait and see what would the future plans would be like..

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

If not forum authorities keep their words about talk token advertise in forum then be sure member will  not have any trust on moderator again ..

Sure! Many members are waiting to see what will happen, but I believe they will do something to boost its value again. We waited for this token a long time so I don't think they will keep watching it dumping, maybe the developers team are working on something! @Dorjoy12

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure! Many members are waiting to see what will happen, but I believe they will do something to boost its value again. We waited for this token a long time so I don't think they will keep watching it dumping, maybe the developers team are working on something! @Dorjoy12

Also brother the matter not only about talk token value but also about forum reputation .. You know if not talk value increase then be sure member will leave day by day as like forum now less active than few month back .. so forum authorities should look into this @Calvinpriva