Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled?

Since the TALK tokens are given to all posts up to maximum 20, the number of TALK token on sale in the exchange increases everyday and the price dumps. Another solution should be found to increase the buying interest of the TALK token, otherwise it will continue to be dumped.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am a new user of this platform but I like this payment method very much. I don't know what the previous payment system was but if they have finished the previous payment system and have a new payment system, they have improved it, better than that. If these moderators find a better way than this, then probably disable the new payment system. However, I like this method of payment very much.

Well, it depends on what will happen in the new token yobit has. In my opinion, if the token will continue to drop its value and it reach 0 value, there's a high chance that the new payment system will get disabled. But if not, be happy that the payment system still there and we still get payment from the forum.

I think that since there are plans for the Talk token we have to wait first and see the reaction it will have. We can't just say that something failed when we haven't fully seen the potential it has, so we should be better wait patiently and keep trying to increase the effectiveness of the forum through our posts.

• +2 1

I additionally thinking that is the discussion crusade perhaps dead and we will be proceeding to be gotten through the bitcoin crusade and therefore that is the reason bitcoin crusade still accessible till today

• +1 1

Yes of course it is possible that the new payment will be disable indecent that there will no any less effort in it because disable of the new payment my altered the account of the users which affect the crypto currency exchange 

Exactly this could be because the double payment ego has stopped.It is also possible that this payment may be closed. Probably because the number of members has increased here. But it may not stop payment because many members here do a great job.

Alas, I have joined Cryptotalk very late when there is the price of talktokens wa only 0.00000018 BTC and which is now only 0.00000013 BTC only. And the payment of giving reputations is also have been disabled so it is also very difficult to get reputation on my useful posts. So I think it can also be possible that the New payment system gone be disabled. But I wish it will go live for a long time.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes i am also very depressed about talk token price because this is so much decreasing day by day and you all know about this our income is depends on talktoken mostly so that's why i think moderators should concern on this serious issue

Yes of course it's possible that the payment system may change but no one can predict because it's only the moderators and administrators that can tell what will happen in the forum they have all the power and authority on what so ever will happen on the platform

NO manner to be disabled the brand new price system. The charge of communicate token may be very low and if cryptotalk disable btc as opposed to communicate tokens then humans will depart this platform and paintings a few in which else in which they discover true website. This is my concept and examine approximately your question. Other member percentage your very own thoughts and explicit your feelings.

9 hours ago, shamsudeen said:

The new payment method applicable for transactions is way favorable and I like it. But the value of talk token has dropped which is not that good effort for trading. So the new payment method is very great.  But most people are confused about it. 

Talk token dropped because of people that have earned it and sold it, we should not blame this on the token itself but on people selling it. We will be collecting bitcoin in addition, why don't we sell bitcoin and keep our talk token for its price to increase, but what people that have being paid before are not doing. 

The price of Talk tokens is reducing due to many reasons. Just read the following two reasons that I think are important to discuss here.

1) Day after the day, new members are joining CryptoTalk but most of them are spammers. If the number of spammers will reduce then the supply of tokens will also reduce.

2) Even the sincere members of this forum are not playing their role in making Talk successful. They do not accumulate tokens and sells them immediately. Due to this behavior the supply of tokens has exceeds the demand. We all should do some important roles to support this token.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 8:10 AM, Ahsan murtaza said:

Yes sir you are right, i agree with you because the price of the talktoken decreasing day by day and this is very harmful for the new investor and also for old investors because they are going towards losing day by day. But my friend it totally depend on moderator or administrator because they take step according to their opinion if they will see that platform go towards loss day by day then they will create a new strategy about payment system which will be beneficial for all the members. 

New payment system is disable and as well actual doable for an alternative new coin payment to be introduced fantastically and achievable to single be compensated in bitcoin will go down it will favour us every part of and be favorable with any payment system. 

• +5 1

I think this debate is possibly a dead war and we will win through the bitcoin crusade that I suspect shows patience. An important part of our lives may be that the new quota framework benefits you more.

Talk Token is like any other special token. The price is subject to increase or decrease and this is related to the supply and demand of the token, and since Talk Token is linked to this forum, I think it will maintain its price.

The payment system you said already changed totally. Now daily 50 talk tokens for 50 reacts has stopped. For this getting reacts is very hard now. And talk tokens price is now only 13 satoshi. I think need to improve the system. @Mansoor0

Edited by Ayatpossible

Hi mate, of course it can be possible my friend. Because no-one else know about the site that how long it will be live in future. But everyone wish to want this forum live for a long time. We all know that Cryptotalk is being help all the people through both the earning and learning.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think new payments system is good because they give Btc on like which is so good for us but when we see talk token value than our disappointment increase.  I think payments system can be changed due to talk token value but it would be better decided by management. 

• +1 1

The price of tge token has gone further low bit these dosent suggest the idea that the new payments system will be scraped or suspended. 

I still doubt about these information, the moderators reserves the right to stop or change the way the payments are being made, and unless these information is coming from them, we should restrain from spreading unverified informations. 

First of all, these concerns always make people confused, but first keep in mind that Talk is not a token for AirDrop.
The reason for its low price could be because it is widely available for trading, as many people sell it for other currencies
But we must not promote this idea, of course, this will cause people to panic, and they will seek to get rid of it, and subsequently put it out in large quantities, which will lead to a decrease in its price.
We in this forum must seek to raise its price by monopolizing it for a long time and not offering it much.

I do not think because talk token is the official forum token although  now only  worth 8 satoshi and the payment of Bitcoin is disabled for some days there has been little activity in the forum. however there are members who continue to work hard in the forum. and Talk token is low in price for selling until the token has been devalued, but the payment of Talk continues but no receive Talk if you give positive reaction that you give in each post, Talk token only if you get positive reaction in your posts from other members, you will recieve 10 Talk per post.

the new payment system and the new coin is just a you know you can say that it is a trash now because there is no value of the coin we are getting as the payment so I think it should be stopped and there must be some other payment system

I think, it's possible. Because, the price of talk tokens has been steadily decreasing over time. I joined this forum so I don't have much information but I noticed that the drop in the rate of talk tokens is a big mistake for us. Now it's up to the businessmen to do what they want to do.