Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled?

14 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

I don't know about the tokens already sent to their wallets and investboxes, but if it's the tokens that hasn't been withdrawn yet, it probably does so.

Actually, I meant to say so. Already transferred amount has nothing to do. Anyway, new algorithm developed by the forum technicians are looking effective to catch the cheaters perfectly. I think administrators will also follow the same review process in future too. Many innocent profiles got restored but serious cheaters have got banned. As far as I know, forum administrations are reviewing the new accounts before releasing the payouts now and I also hope, TALK will be starting to regain its shape to be one of the dependable asset. 

• +3 1

There is a huge possibility that payment for talk token will be disabled because there are a lot of people that are dumping the token and not holding it. People are selling it even though they are just getting cents from it. They should learn to hold and wait for the coin to go up.

I agree with you that the price of Talk has decreased very drastically, but I do not think that this will make the moderators revert to the old payment system, the reason for the decline of the talc token is that many members have sold all their tokens and this led to a significant increase in supply against demand.

Edited by basel23
  • +1 1

45 dakika önce basel23 şunları söyledi:

Talk'un fiyatının çok büyük ölçüde düştüğü konusunda sizinle aynı fikirdeyim, ancak bunun moderatörleri eski ödeme sayfasının geri dönmesini sağlayacağını düşünmüyorum, token'ın düşmesinin adı saygılı tüm token'larını satmış olabilir. bu da talebe karşı arzda önemli bir artışa yol açtı.

I agree with you. In fact, I try to emphasize this issue in all headings on this subject and warn those who continue to sell Talk tokens. In fact, I don't think old and reputable members of the CryptoTalk forum are selling Talk tokens. As it is said, the price of Talk tokens has decreased rapidly due to the people who have just joined the forum and posted copy and spam content. In my opinion, there is no relationship between the new payment system and the decrease in the Talk token price. The price dropped only because of some members trying to make the profits.

Edited by zagzag
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

Maybe it will be better to scrap the satoshi payment system and promote the Talk only, with having the satoshi given being directed to create a buy wall for talk token.

That was supposed to be the plan.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=7474345

1) Payment in btc will continue until the opening of trading for the TALK token. Perhaps in the future there will be contests or other activities related to BTC. Don't worry about TALK, the administration has a big development strategy in this area.

I was wondering why they've still kept the BTC payment system until now. A contingency in case TALK fails, perhaps?

For some members today, BTC payments is what motivates them to post here. They ought to save the TALK tokens in the meantime.

Let's hope for the best for the token, but we should also plan for the worst.

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Many innocent profiles got restored but serious cheaters have got banned. As far as I know, forum administrations are reviewing the new accounts before releasing the payouts now and I also hope, TALK will be starting to regain its shape to be one of the dependable asset. 

Like I said above, BTC payments is what motivates members right now. Unfortunately, some of them cheat by giving each other conspirators 'likes' so they can gain those sats. Serves them right for trying to steal from the forum.

How long do you think this BTC bullrun will go on? The altcoin season is supposed to be the perfect time for TALK tokens to present its usecase.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

52 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

How long do you think this BTC bullrun will go on? The altcoin season is supposed to be the perfect time for TALK tokens to present its usecase.

Bigger institutions are getting involved to purchase the higher amounts of Bitcoin and surprisingly craze for buying Bitcoin is bigger than the last DeFi craze. I think bullrun keeps going on and it is not looking like to end soon. It may not be problem for forum even now to introduce the use cases of Talk tokens. Platform can welcome the ads to get displayed. 

45 minutes ago, Tom4 said:

Talk tokens are very low and if the cryptotalk disables BTC instead of Talk Tokens, people will leave the platform and work elsewhere to find good websites.

Has forum ever asked you like "Come on forum, create posts, get paid, and rush away" ? Cryptotalk forum is more than payperpost campaign, Its importance is more than you believe so far and true contributors can understand this. If you can not trust the forum administration, then how can you trust Talk token and why you are here ?  Those will leave platform if they are here just for earning. 

• +3 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:03 AM, Michaelx018 said:

I do agree with you. Price of talk token will only continue to decrease as long as there will be the dumpers who do sale of the token as soon as we receive it from cryptotalk. The steps taken by the moderators are welcome and I hope it helps the token in the long run.

What steps did forum moderators take in the long term?

I don't think that forum management will disable new payment system. Now Bitcoin rate is going up so old payment system will be costly for forum management. Price is now stable at 20 stoshi and there is high buy wall so it is difficult for further price dump.

Once functionality of forum announced it's price will pump again. Just hold your coins.

Edited by malik6314193

On 12/7/2020 at 12:29 AM, Ridam said:

Really? Why you guys are so pessimistic about the talk token. How can you think that the token which is still in development phase and has lot of potential can be dead this much fast. Keep in mind Talk isn't an AirDrop Token. 

It has solid working team and supporter like us with wide range of utility in the fourum in coming days. Keep some patience and stop spreading false rumours about talk token. It will increase the dump in the market even more as newbie would be watching your comments and may dump all their talk because of Fomo.

I believe that the token will go up very soon, now is time to accumulate the token to be strong in the future remember this when the people is thinking about the token will go bad other think that this project has a big future.

Yes dear, it's possible. The price of talk token is not specific its price continuously decrease with the time. I newly joined this forum so I not have many information but I noticed it decreases the rate of talk token is very big confusion for us. Now it's depend upon the traders what they should , it's them duty to increase the rate of talk token. If they increased the rate of talk token then our problems Will be solved. 

I understand your concern, but I think that the price of the Talk token has now stabilized, staying at an average of 20 satoshis for each Talk token. On the other hand, this price does not affect us much in terms of profits, since the payment with Bitcoin continues to be maintained and the rise in the prices of this cryptocurrency at this time compensates what we may be losing by receiving the Talk tokens. Let's continue doing our work and hopefully he will recover in the future. On the other hand, I don't think this new payment system is going to be eliminated.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It should not be disabled because this currency is now on developing stage and also it need some time to maintain its market value and also it's price. I also know that the forum authority is also working to maintain it.

Everything is possible if administration want to stop payment they can because we can see most of spammers join platform and they doing spamming in other post they make copy/paste even they earn money with illegal way if this continues then maybe the payment change more if we really want to improve this platform then we should work hard and find out these spammers and report to moderators to kick out them from this platform..

• +3 1

I do not think so, my friend, in fact you have to be more optimistic and confident in our new currency, it gets great support from the work team and from us as well as members of the forum, we have to support the currency with all our capabilities and help the recipient to give him the opportunity that he Submit it to us and stop spreading concerns about it

• +2 1

Dear friend I think this talk token price increase again because this forum give talk token reward. If talk token dead than this forum member cannot work because now earning very small. I think this forum give satoshi for this forum motivated to work. I think possible if talk token dead than this give satoshi again the old system.

I think people get upset by facing these problems and the investment is reduced,We should hope that the new payment system will prove to be very good for us not spread false news,This is a business platform you can expect more or less value of talk coin depending on its demand and publicity.

• +2 1

At this time the price of talk token is only 0.00000016 btc and that is very little amount at this time the price of bitcoin is only depends on our earnings and if we noticed that the price of talk token decrease more than what will be we earned by this way and in future if the price of talk token will increase more than we will surely earn good. 

@Raven I dont think Crypto Talk / Yobit will go back to the old payment system. What they are doing is eliminating people who abuse the system to earn money here. The Mods posted some time ago stating the same.  They posted saying people shouldnt just run up the posts giving the same ratings to different posts, without reading the post 1st. People who just gave ratings without reading the post 1st, gave positive ratings to BS posts, copy & paste posts, scam posts, etc. And they got caught & eliminated from the payment system.

I have noticed certain people are no longer active on the forum here. So, always make sure you read a post before giving a positive rating.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There is nothing impossible on this forum, very possible the new payment system is disable and also very possible for another new coin payment to be introduced. Very also possible to only be paid in bitcoin. But with what will happen, it will favour us all and be happy with any payment system that will be introduced by admin. 

• +2 1

Recently, the new payment system has been closed for some time.  But I hope the moderators will consider everything it takes to see if it can be launched here I hope it will be launched very soon.  And we will be given a little chance.  I hope you give us a chance and give us a chance to move forward.  Thanks

In my point of view, even if the price of talk token is decreased, this does not mean that the payment system is not good, on the contrary, since we are receiving bitcoin, we are receiving good earnings. Later on, i think that the talk token price will increase and all of us will earn more profits, also the investors will regain their earnings, so be patient guys 

• +2 1

This payment system is very good. Every member like it. But the up and down in price of bitcoin is that problem. If any member wants to invest money on bitcoins then he must check it on regular basis. Then he invest, if he failed to earn money through trading, it doesn't means it cryptotalk forum involve in it. Be hopeful and work hard and truly.

• +5 1

I think if the price of talk token will drop much then the only option is going to be disabling it from payment and let btc payment alone as it was in the start but I'm hoping for the price of talk to rise and not drop anymore as it is currently very low.

• +5 1

I also thinking thats the talk campaign maybe dead and we will be counting to be received through .this is my idea and view about your question .so in upcoming days i am expecting good news for talk tomen .

• +2 1

The wallet can do anything with you it also can observe your all of money without your permission disabling the payment .and we will be give a little chance and give us a chance to move forward .