Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled?

Hi! I just want to share my thoughts about the new payment system. Is it possible that new payment system is going to be disabled and go back into the old payment system? This question came up to my mind because of the price of their TALK TOKEN. If you also monitoring the price of talk token, you will also think about it. I'm just afraid of losing my investment on it because it could be a deadcoin if the price of it continues on falling down, so if this could happened then what will be happen to the payment system of this forum? Is it going back to the old payment system? 

The last time I saw the price of TALK TOKEN is about 0.00000104 BTC then now its just 0.00000036 BTC. It is very frustrating and annoying because many people invested on this coin and now this coin has nothing to do with the price of itself to rised. 

Please don't get me wrong, I really like the new payment system but it's just make me feel uncomfortable when the I see the price of TALK TOKEN continuing on decreasing.

Hope you guys could share your thoughts about it too, I would appreciate it if you did.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

There are many dumpers of the TALK token. You should have noticed it on the Yobit exchange.

And where do they get those tokens? Most likely from here.

How? For some unscrupulous members, by posting numerous copy/paste and/or useless content.

So in theory, if the number of spammers are reduced to close to zero, the number of dumpers on Yobit will be reduced, and the token price will become stable or even rise due to reduced supply.

The forum staff are monitoring the situation and are coming up with measures to address the issue. Here's the latest announcement from a moderator:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=10873589

And I do wish that there are more members who are actively reporting spam posts here (true reports only). In a way, they are also helping to reduce the supply of tokens by flagging offenders for elimination before they can accumulate even more tokens to flood the market with.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

There are many dumpers of the TALK token. You should have noticed it on the Yobit exchange. And where do they get those tokens? Most likely from here. How? For some unscrupulous members, by posting numerous numerous copy/paste and/or useless content. So in theory, if the number of spammers are reduced to close to zero, the number of dumpers on Yobit will be reduced, and the token price will become stable or even rise due to reduced supply.

The forum staff are monitoring the situation and are coming up with measures to address the issue. Here's the latest announcement from a moderator:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=10873589

And I do wish that there are more members who are actively reporting spam posts here (true reports only). In a way, they are also helping to reduce the supply of tokens by flagging offenders for elimination before they can accumulate even more tokens to flood the market with.

I do agree with you. Price of talk token will only continue to decrease as long as there will be the dumpers who do sale of the token as soon as we receive it from cryptotalk. The steps taken by the moderators are welcome and I hope it helps the token in the long run.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:04 AM, guatazoo said:

I also thinking thats the talk campaign maybe dead and we will be continuing to be received through the bitcoin campaign and for this reason thats why bitcoin campaign still available till today. 

Really? Why you guys are so pessimistic about the talk token. How can you think that the token which is still in development phase and has lot of potential can be dead this much fast. Keep in mind Talk isn't an AirDrop Token. 

It has solid working team and supporter like us with wide range of utility in the fourum in coming days. Keep some patience and stop spreading false rumours about talk token. It will increase the dump in the market even more as newbie would be watching your comments and may dump all their talk because of Fomo.

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I share your concerns and worries, as I too am worried about the declining price of the TALK token. With each decline in the price of this token the rewards that we are getting from this forum is lower and lower, and this can be quite demotivating for many of the members of this forum, which will ultimately result in these members either leaving the forum or lowering their presence and activity in the forum. 

In my opinion i don't think that they will disable the new payment system. In fact, i think that with the new payment system they are likely going to pump the TALK token when the value gets to low. I think that yobit and cryptotalk will do this to prevent any loss in the forum and to promote the forum as a whole as well. This is my hopes though. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am. Very worried about talk token because the price is falling very fast and time to time I am checking. I have observe the talk token trading where I found huge amount of talk token is in advance order when the token price goes up someone sell huge amount. I was wondering who are they who just for some profit beating Talk token. As Par the members of forum does generating big amount of talk token because the double payment of talk is disable and now they can get big number of talk token. So in upcoming days I am expecting good news for talk token. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In a way, the price of the Talk token has stabilized, maintaining an average of 38 satoshis for each Talk token. On the other hand, I think that what remains is a matter of taking center stage in the event and starting to keep our tokens for a period of time, I know that if we work as a team we can recover the price and in the future maximize profits.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I think so that be patient .rise and down are in our life may be new payment system will give you more profit . So please stop spreading false news about it . Good luck

It is possible if and only if they have come up with some remedy to aid this issue. I would say that it is upon the decision of the moderators of the forum to solve this kind of problem if ever there is any but I think as of now it is not yet a problem at all because we know that the bitcoin is at the phase of reaching its peak so we could not argue with that. I think it is not the fault of the moderators primarily but is upon the traders who are making wrong decisions in making transactions in the market that causes the talk token to drop its price range.

Currently, we cannot withdraw Bitcoins to our wallet, the payment is pending, and the payment in Bitcoin may be stopped while continuing to pay in the currency of Talk, but they must increase the payment in the currency of Talk because its price is currently low

The rate at which the value of coin token kept decreasing is alarming and need utmost attention, and I've been hearing about the conclusion to get rid of the new payment system and that'll be detrimental to the members of this platform as some may lose interest if the price earned per day keep decreasing day by day

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I understand your idea because we all were disappointed when we saw the price dumping like that and still there is no announce from admins but even so i still believe it won't die because if it did there is no way members of the forum trust any new coins made by yobit team and since the currency not died although  it's easy to make the price dump more now means still yobit supporting it and has plans for it , that's my opinion about the token

• +1 1

Notice the decrease in the prices of cryptocurrencies in general, and not only  talk currency, and I believe that when the price of Bitcoin stabilizes, all currencies will rise, including  talk currency . Because it is a strong currency

all members in this great forum should to invest on talk token to let it go up and up.
they duty are calling us to support this forum and his currency ,
we must support it with all we can.

• +1 1

There's a big possibility about it, buddy. If the fall or dump of talk continuous to happen, I think the new payment is be dissolve or disabled. But I hope not, it is the forum's own token, so let's support it and not make it dump because I think it has a great future in the market.

You have the wright to worry but do not be pessimistic, things will be Ok as I hope, and the problem with Bitcoin payment is due to the time that we are at the end of the year and I red a comment by a moderator saying that it will be solved soon, as for the Talk value , I think the dumpers will regret what they have done when they see the price rises. 

It is true that the price of Talk token is gradually collapsing, but I do not think that it will be canceled by the forum.

We, the members, can support it and help raise its price by reducing the sale and investing it in the Yobit platform.

Many members of the forum sold TALK at a low price and this led to a decrease in its price, but I think that brokers have many plans to support the token TALK and its price will increase in the future.

• +1 1

I'm not sure they will disable the new payment system and the Talk token low price will not be the cause, if the new payment system will be disabled. I know that there are a lot of members who are with panic about the Talk token price down. But let me know who are selling their Talk token?.. I think are the Cryptotalk members, so if we want to see Talk token on the moon. We should hold it, buy it and we wait.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

I'm not sure they will disable the new payment system and the Talk token low price will not be the cause, if the new payment system will be disabled. I know that there are a lot of members who are with panic about the Talk token price down. But let me know who are selling their Talk token?.. I think are the Cryptotalk members, so if we want to see Talk token on the moon. We should hold it, buy it and we wait.

I also don't think that the Talk payment will be closed because this is the official token of cryptotalk and it is bound to have a bright future. Also, you are right that we shouldn't sell our talk token and we should just buy more because the price is pretty low right now and this is the best time to buy and hold.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

5 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

I also don't think that the Talk payment will be closed because this is the official token of cryptotalk and it is bound to have a bright future. Also, you are right that we shouldn't sell our talk token and we should just buy more because the price is pretty low right now and this is the best time to buy and hold.

@Dark Shadow I agree with you my friend. Talk token is the currency of cryptotalk and I also think that it is not going to be disabled. I would be thankful of you share your views about stoshi. Is stoshi stable.

How do you think a token that is still in development and has so much potential could die so quickly. Keep in mind that Talk is not an AirDrop icon. Just be patient and don't spread or believe rumors if you hear them

The new payment system in the cryptotalk forum is really a good idea, but the value of the new talktoken is on the decrease day by day. I hope cryptotalk forum has a good plan for the coin in the near future. The new payment system is not going to be disabled. 

It is normal to be concerned about the token. I do like this new payment system. I think almost everyone in this forum like this new payment system. We get both in btc and talk token. If you have read the moderators topic then you will know that this token is now in starter process. There are more to see for this token. I am also worried but still i have hope that the token will be in a good price as they said.

Edited by Mridul Rahman
unintentionally clicked on save button before completing my post.
  • +1 1

We have to wait until changes in the forum are implemented and the Talk token is used. In my opinion since this is going to happen, perhaps it is a great chance to speculate and buy some Talk tokens. The price can easily double as it was even 30 satoshi lately.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1