A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum

Dear watch out for this if you do it the post will be deleted and you are not paid for it so be ware and do not post in a particular topic more than once. So you don't lose your time and your hard work in it. 

On 12/5/2020 at 2:16 PM, Ahmdoof said:

Hi my friends, There are too many posts to answer and I have not completed the 100th free stage. What if you get confused and answer the same question twice? Do you count like this?

There is a feature that is on this forum that is actually meant to stop these accidental double posting on a single topic. If you look next to the topic you will see the symbol of a message and if this is coloured in black it shows that you have already answered the topic and if it is white then you have not yet answered the topic. That is a great feature to use in the future. Otherwise, if you double post as long as you are providing new and interesting information that helps the topic then i don't think that it will be a problem. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You should avoid commenting more than once on the same topic except for necessity because the second comment will not be accepted and you may be alerted.

• +2 1

This is normal don't worry about it, as well as anyone maybe does this by mistake, but you should take care and remember topics you have replied it.

• +3 1

I am also trying to complete my 100 posts, however
The question that we answer becomes the color of its circle black, unlike the one we have not answered yet, its color is white
So, avoid answering more than once, because this violates the rules

Dear you see that many new members are work as a single but this is not the work with the easily they confused from the working. I hope you understand it.

Dear friend, welcome to Cryptotalk. You must know about the forum after joining the forum.  The first step is to create 100 relevant and meaningful posts.  No subject can be copied.  All must be made from one's own knowledge.  No two comments can be made on the same subject.  Huh huh no subject can be made.  You refrain from making two comments on the same post.  Because the same post is counted once.

You must make a different comment and you may not comment on a publication more than bitter in order not to be subjected to Hazrat or banned and you must be more careful

Hello friend, I think you should be careful about it.  Your participation may not be counted and you may be exposed to warning points if the matter is repeated, but if you think carefully about this matter, you will conclude that it is better to delete the repeated comments in order to keep the forum elegant.

• +2 1

According to my information, there are many members who have been banned for this error
As a beginner, you must follow the rules to avoid warning or banning points
good luck to you.

• +1 1

Since you are a beginner, my friend, and you have not finished the first 100 posts yet, I think it will count according to my information. So do not worry and I advise you to continue working to earn money and knowledge from the cryptotalk forum.

You cannot comment twice on the same topic twice because the other comment will not be counted, and we must choose different topics to learn and benefit from the largest number of information and experiences in the forum.

You must pay attention to this, my friend. Your comments should be different on the topics and not repeat them so that you do not receive a warning and be banned. You must develop new solutions and new topics in order to expand the circle of knowledge.

Hi welcome to this forum.I am senior and experienced member here and i will share my experience with you is don't try to copy past from others.Don't make a twice post.Try to post meaningful content.Thank you.

• +2 1

My friend, I wouldn't advise you to try it because you're going to get warning points or a ban. 

You should make sure you don't comment on the same publication more than once. 

• +1 1

To complete the first 100 posts, we must study and comment on a different topic. Only one comment on a topic should be published as having more than one comment on a topic can get a warning point.

If you answer a topic twice, then the first post will be paid. The moderators will delete the second post and will not pay you for it. If this matter is repeated more than once, the moderators may direct a warning point to you. I recommend looking at  The side of the topic because the topics that you previously participated in will have a dark black sign next to it

To avoid these doubts I recommend that you read the forum rules and avoid having problems with your account because if you answer more than once in the same topic you may receive a warning point to avoid that you should look at the icon in the form of a cloud of thought if it is white is because you have not yet commented but if it is black is the opposite.

• +1 1

You should be mindful and also take notice before deciding to purposely answer virtually any submit and also make certain you by no means touch upon that due to the fact this may allow you to confront several difficulties when you acquire forewarning items coming from brokerages regarding practice and also problems, and also this, subsequently, contributes to banning the consideration on this Community forum regarding non-compliance with all the simple principles and also ailments you have to stick to.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, Ahmdoof said:

Hi my friends, There are too many posts to answer and I have not completed the 100th free stage. What if you get confused and answer the same question twice? Do you count like this?

To avoid your answers that you have posted, I suggest you click Next Unread Topic, later you will be directed to posts that you have never read. When you are in the post, only then can you answer or give good comments that can be of benefit to others.

Hi I am a newbie here and my experience or knowledge says that we cannot use the same replies to the results of repeated duplicates for banning accounts so try to follow the rules

In order to get good reputation you should create good posts which contain useful content. You should create good and different comments at different topics for good earning otherwise you get warning points.

Hello my friend, in most cases, yes, you will be counted that you wrote two posts, but you must be the first comment that does not at all resemble the second comment, meaning that it contains a new idea and on a similar topic, but in a different presentation. If you repeat the topic or write it in a language other than a foreign language, your post will be deleted.

شكرا لك يا أخي على هذه النصيحة. سأعمل عليها من الآن فصاعدًا ، حتى لا يتكرر الخطأ مرة أخرى ، وهم يحالفوننا من هذا المنتدى.