A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum

Hi my friends, There are too many posts to answer and I have not completed the 100th free stage. What if you get confused and answer the same question twice? Do you count like this?

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Hi I'm newbie here and my experience or knowledge said that we can't use same answers twice repeated post results in ban of accounts so try to follow rules and regulations to earn 

• +1 3

@Ahmdoof dear friend , you should try make comment on different ways or find different topics if you write same comments on different posts it will be show on your timeline, it will delete by moderators or community and you will get warn, be carefully with this types of faults.

Best of luck.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think you should be careful  about it.  It may not be count. You can make your own post.  We should not comment  old content . We should make new topic and make new solutions so that we can learn more. You can make the post.  If we get enough  post we can't  comment in the same  post.

• Useful or interesting 2

Your question is not clear are you are asking if you can answer to the same topic twice ? if that's

what do you mean so you can't that's a spam and your posts will be deleted the only exception is

if you want to comment to another member post in the same topic

Friend, if you repeat the answers, you could be committing a fault on the forum rules. This can cause you a serious offense and you could be banned by the moderators of this site.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Ahmdoof said:

Hi my friends, There are too many posts to answer and I have not completed the 100th free stage. What if you get confused and answer the same question twice? Do you count like this?

Dude it is rule  of the forum that you will not have to post twice in a topic try to make one comment on one post and go for other because it will be deleted or you may also get warnings for doing this but if your comment needs something more different opinion or you qoute someone then you can do it twicly in topic in that condition.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

That's a nice question. First of all, there is nothing wrong with commenting twice on a topic if the two comments are not the same. There is a way of identifying a post you have commented on. If you look at the image below, the two circled parts shows I've made comment on those posts. You'll notice they are dark. 

20201205_151721.jpg

• +1 1
  • +2 1

One of the rules of the forum is that you cannot reply in two posts, the same is against the rules of the forum, which can lead to a ban. I give you advice if you are going to start on a page, try to investigate its rules and so you can work in the best way without problems, because what you want is to reach 100 posts later but you must do them correctly.

If you make a post twice in one topic then your post is going to be deleted by the moderators and your post will not be complete. So you are to check on a topic before you comment on it.

Dear, you should not comment twice on the same topic because that exposes your posts to deletion by the moderators because they are displayed in your schedule

You shouldn't reply twice on a same topic as the second reply on same topic will not be counted useful so You should explore and respond to different and new topic as it will expand your knowledge and also give you a good experience to work at this forum besides the earning as well.Stay Blessed!

At any post 5hat you can comment and reply you should do it once not to more only if you quote someone or quoted by someone, this the  est way to reach your necessary post that can grow your reputation in the forum 

I have read in other publications that there are no problems in responding several times in a publication, more should be done only if necessary and another issue that I have seen is that when making several comments in the same publication at the time of payment it will be recorded as one alone.

• +4 1

My friend its not a problem at all . I think all the user in the profile have faced that problem. My friend the result of posting two comments on same topic is that. Only first comment is counted and the other one is deleted by the moderators or not been counted as useful comments. 

• +3 1

It is not my friend's fault, but try to comment on new and not repeated topics, because if you are suspended, it will be deleted from your file by the moderators, although you have been indicated that the comment has been made.

Hello my friend, it won't be a problem because you can see black bubble near the post, that means you already reply to that post. If you didn't reply you'll see empty bubble. If you answer the same question twice it won't count, that's why you need to find other post to reply.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I have just started working on crytotalk and I have no question that I can ask the Elder I do not like my shop Aslam right now, only then I will be an officer in it and start my work 

• +1 1

Your question is not clear are you are asking if you can answer to the same topic twice ? if that's

what do you mean so you can't that's a spam and your posts will be deleted the only exception is

if you want to comment to another member post in the same topic.

•  

It better not happen. Be extra careful and make sure you don't answer it. A black icon is placed to the left of the title of the post to which I responded.

Welcome my friend, I am a new member, here in this forum and of course after, following up on the posts of the old members, I learned that after completing a hundred posts, and following up every day by writing twenty posts, and after you firmly abide by the rules of the forum, you have ensured that you are here on this platform.

Your query isn't always clean are you're asking if you could solution to the equal subject matter twice ? if it really is

what do you imply so that you cannot it really is a unsolicited mail and your posts may be deleted the best exception is

in case you need to remark to any other member submit withinside the equal subject matter

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your interest. I would like to tell you that if you answer the same question twice with different answers, the responses will be counted for you twice.

Dear friend don't worry nothing will happen if we do the comment in the same topic but we can avoid this problem just we have to see the balloon icon at the left side of the post if this balloon is black then its mean we have already responded this post and vice versa.

• +1 1