Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

Cryptography is becoming a lot of famous day by day as the present day the cryptocurrency is much more famous than the past days so as the fame of the cryptocurrency is increasing we can say that the cryptocurrency will be traded in whole the world and it can replace the banking system and other systems of the money transfer also as it is very convenient to true use and it is very tax free thing so cryptocurrency is very good and it is spreading in whole the world.

This will be possible to happen but this not mean that fiat will lose, it will be used together with fiat and many people will benefit for cryptocurrency coins. even though this is not yet accepted in many countries, there's a lot of people using it by seeing the importance of it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

Absolutely right dear day by day many countries are accepting crypto currency as I'm facing such news but I think it is a great news because everything will be done easy like many large companies using crypto currency so that is best side of the crypto and easy for everyone..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

yes I agree with you that as the world is progressing very fastly and rapidly so soon the currency change into the digital currencies as more people are dealing with in them..and many countries of the world are using it right now so cryptocurrency is marking its place in the whole world.

• Useful or interesting 2

I have the believe that soon crypto talkcurrency will be used world wide 

think in future crypto currency will spread all over the world. 

As we know people who have 20 to 45 years old age have more interest in digital currency so it got popularity soon

• +1 1

You are absolutely right, but I think that almost half part of the world has make crypto one of their priority and also many countrys are using crypto as part of payment and also helping them to boast their business and economic.

Of course this our dreams and we can see many developments in this domain from a l8ng time,now the PayPal was accept the crypto in his platform and we can buy and sell crypto currency with our PayPal account, and for sure after a few years it will be a more development 

I totally agree with you and we can all see its improvement with our own eyes.If it continues the way it is now, then that day will not be far off and it will be used everywhere.We are currently able to use it in many areas of our country and hopefully in a few days we will be able to use it in every case.Thank You.

Hello everyone, I am convinced that many countries will adopt the use of cryptocurrencies, every day it is observed that more people and companies are using crypto as a means of payment and savings, I consider that in the long-term future, already fiat currencies will take a back seat and cryptos will become the main actor in the economy of any country.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mark wood said:

Absolutely right dear day by day many countries are accepting crypto currency as I'm facing such news

Well, not totally day by day buddy, it's a hard decision to make to accept the cryptocurrency by many countries within a day and i think it takes a long time before they see the importance of cryptocurrency in society.

you are proper due to the fact these days crypto use for diverse motives many web sites pay with crypto bitcoin is now so well-known crypto currency quickly  many agencies additionally pay with bitcoin

Hi dear,  you are absolutely right. This is very popular site in terms of earning and learning. Thousands of people are connected here and they are working here 24 hours. This site is developing day by day.  After few years,  the whole world will work here. 

Yes you  are absolutely right because it is digital world we should also make advance our forum . its our duty also to work hard and honestly to famous it allover the world and help the seniors.

Hello my friends, there is a good demand for cryptocurrencies by individuals, and it is possible to use cryptocurrencies around the world, but if it is supported by all governments in the world because it is not enough to support individuals for cryptocurrencies and establish banks and exchange banks in all countries

Yes that is some thing that will eventually happen it will take time before it would manifest but more and wider adpotation of crypto will make it faster

Of course my dear.

I'll say sooner than soon because of how it gradually evolve in most developing part of the globe.

As time flies, Cryptocurrency shall touch and embedded in the soul of every envious human creature in different part of the world.

It is gradual step that cause full strength destination.

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies would give was acceptance and significance worldwide method a matter of few years. This year there had been high level of demand for cryptocurrency especially for Bitcoins. Because of this big business houses and traders worldwide has started to invest in cryptocurrencies. This will further increase its value in the long run.

From my point of view, so far, digital currencies have not reached their own goal, as everyone is using them for profit only, especially since this field has become daily witnessing a serious fraudulent currency because it will not last long, so it is now difficult to trust in digital currencies because all digital currencies now do not do the project Who brought it.

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.The authenticity of this computerized money is currently in the nation. Slowly numerous nations are supporting crypto. So I think one day the digital money will spread everywhere on the world.

I agree with you, my friend, that cryptocurrencies are increasingly used all over the world because it provides a source of profit for all members who work with it, as it is the currency of the near future

Crypto is gaining its popularity day by day.Already it is beig used in varipus trading method Government of countries are realizing that too.my thought  is that it will be used legally all over the world in near future.

Yeah bro you are all right, because cryptocurrency gain their popularity with much speed. With the speed it will be appear on the world level soon. Because crypto talk is the best played forum for collection of people to learn and teach about cryptocurrency. So hopefully we can see that cryptocurrency at a world level. 

I also believe that cryptocurrency will be use in the whole world especially in the future because through crypto currency, transactions will be more secured and fast. Through crypto currency many people will learn how to manage their money very well for example, for holding and trading.

Since cryptocurrency will be part of the future because of the advancement of technology it is spreading all over the world. And maybe in the future, it will be used as a form of payment in every transaction which is safer and faster. And also the popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing because right now lots of people are investing in it. So there's a big possibility that all the country will accept the use of crypto currency.