Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

When I look upon the popularity of the cryptocurrency then I think yes in  future it become used in the whole world now only few countries of the world are not using cryptocurrency but in future they realise their importance and they also realise that cryptocurrency helps them alot in making progress.

Yeah you are right dear the popularity of crypto currency is increasing day by day due to the hard work of our members many new members joining this site for learning and earning so the increase of members will increase the popularity of the forum and yes in future very soon crypto will be use all over the world .

Hello, I think that since we had the problem of the pandemic, everything has been digitized to make things easier for us when it comes to payments and many young people have had access to sites that only them because they are young and have the technology incorporated They have been able to manage virtual money to help the elderly, for this reason I believe that in the future the cryptographic currency will become the number one in the world.

• +3 1

yeah you are right my cryptotalk mate,  because some countries have started accepting it and people are knowing and getting use to it,  the world is advancing day by day and surely crypto will reach everywhere.  

Of course, dear, I think that it is good to use Bitcoin in the market, and we can also collect a lot of satuses If the global economy becomes in danger if this thing is done, but this is not far away, this matter will happen in the markets

- See, the main goal of my work is to spread the forum all over the world, but the main goal of my work is not to make money because people all over the world will know where I work, that's not my main goal.  You all work on the platform to build your future. Spread the platform all over the world. Move the platform to every corner of the house. My main objective is to move the platform forward. We will all work together.  I will.  

My dear friend, I am agree with you. The will be important for future. This currency is in used in all world but any country crypto currency is legal and any country are illegal. Many people used crypto currency. Crypto currency reputation increase day by day. God luck.

My friend you said absolutely right one thing I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is become Global in these days and in this critical situation of the covid-19 everyone want to invest in the cryptocurrency I am also hope so that the cryptocurrency will be used very soon

• +4 1

Yes my dear friend you are right and I hope this.because crypto is a helpful and learning way.its rules and regulations is also simple and every one like it.crypto currency is best in the world.a big numbers are working on this platform and get good payment.soon it will be famous in whole world.

Hey friend I think cryptocurrency will soon have the support of the whole world.  There are currently many countries where cryptocurrency is illegal and not used in the banking sector.  I think if those countries accept cryptocurrency and give it legality, it can make a huge contribution to the economy of that country.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

yes obviously dude crypto currencies are now very much popular and as the rise in the bitcoin price occur, more people are attracted towards so soon the whole word legalized the cryptocurrencies.

I think you are right, Because everyday the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing,so I think cryptocurrencies is more important to our feature, but some country believe that cryptocurrencies is not legal,And they want their government should make it legal to them so that they can take it as their daly work and as an opportunity to them.

You are right, and in my opinion all the credit goes to this forum which provides the best information about cryptocurrency and digital currencies and makes us aware of the latest news and instead we must do continuous research and know about currencies.

Yes, you are the perfect partner.  Cryptocurrency is the future of this digital world and still very important.  Large corporations and firms like Microsoft, Amazon etc. are mostly starting to accept these online currencies.  Soon these coins will be spread all over the world and will be transferred nationally and internationally.

Dear you are absolutely right. Everyone knows that cryptocurreny is dealing with international forums. Ever increasing demand and rate of Bitcoin is attracting people due to its benefit purpose. Due to its ever increasing fame it can be expected that in future every country will accept this currency for dealings in daily life.😃

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think that it depends on the exploited in cryptocurrencies who will enter it in the future. moreover, if that happens I am sure all investment, trading, and financial dealings will depend on bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes you are right. But already crypto currency is fimiliar to 80% people in the world. Some of the village people isn’t familiar with crypto currency and some of them Don't trust crypto currency. Most of the young generation and freelancers use crypto currency for trading ir investing. I hope soon crypto currency wiil be fimiliar with the people who doesn’t know about digital currency.                      

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, we also believe that the encrypted currency should dominate the world in a poor way, because it is faster and less light than paper currency.

• +3 1

Yes of course you are right crypto is day to days famous and I hope one day come crypto currency famous in this world and cryptocurrency is a big name In world. 

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend, i wish crypto currency will be famous in a whole world to grow everyone and no one can be poor in the world, but I suggest that everyone will be good to everyone even if they have a money. 

Yes definitely in future the crypto currency is used all over the world. The main purpose of launching the crypto currency is that to complete the transaction without telling any one. And you can send and receive money easily sitting in your house and office without going to bank.

Cryptocurrency is leading and trending in the world market now. The prices and values of reliable coins are increase in value every day. Investors are smiling always. It will be a good idea If cryptocurrency are accepted all over the world.Those days are not so far when crypto currency will be used legally all over the world.

Already little by little cryptocurrencies have opened a space in the financial market and every day are more accepted as a means of payment in many countries in the world is a matter of time to be accepted by many more countries. 

• +1 1

That soon is here, we are living in the present where most countries are already adapting to this new Digital era, as there are other countries that still do not want to adapt and delay their population, we must keep in mind that this is something that is here to stay. We have to know how it works, we have to make it work for us and we have to have the obligation with ourselves to make the most of it.

• Useful or interesting 1