Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

Yes soon crypto will be use in the whole world.Young people are turning towards it and they know that they can earn a lot from it.This currency will spread all over the world and people will be able to get a lot of money and knowledge from it

Yes, my dear friend, encrypted digital currencies will be used in all countries of the world and in all areas that we can benefit from with confidence and mastery and gain wide fame and high development that will develop our ability to progress at all levels.

• +2 1

This is so true and it is a happy news too, I have notices that most online shops are beginning to accept crypto currencies for the goods they are selling. and you can buy most online services with crypto , and the good thing is that there is a variety of accepted currencies and not just Bitcoin. The recognition and popularity crypto is getting are really admirable and interesting.

• +2 1

You are completely right, my friend, and I believe that cryptocurrencies will soon invade the world and the global economy, in the near future most countries of the world will have to deal with digital currencies and this may cause the collapse of the dollar as expected Lots of economists

• +4 1

Yes, you're right, cryptocurrency is becoming more widespread and a lot of people are starting to trust it as a currency we can deal with in trade. Many countries will introduce their own cryptocurrency, which shows its importance.

I guessed in the next 50 years digital currency will prevail the world and many people will adopt to use crypto currency this is just my opinion.

Cryptocurrencies is doing great and always improving in the market. So many individuals and big companies are now investing in cryptocurrencies because its has high chance of gaining profits. 

Cryptocurrencies are gaining a lot of attention and demand all over the world. Its popularity is increasing day by day. So one day all the people in the world will be using this digital currencies. So, dont lose your hope in bitcoins.

Its already in use through many developed  nations.And plenty of special nations are joining  too.So in near future we are able to see the entire worlds famous ,making an investment thru this digital currencys.The whole international can be extra connected  via this global foreign money device.

I additionally think the equivalent, very soon digital forms of money will be utilized everywhere on the world, in light of the fact that most have great activities, which will be of extraordinary assistance in numerous angles.

Indeed, my friend, digital currencies have gained great popularity and have become very popular in our time, especially in the situation of the epidemic and the great economic downturn in the world, but I do not think that they will replace regular currencies, but they can become equal with them importantly

Yes of course as we know the use of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day so we can say that the whole world will use the cryptocurrency very soon in the future . A lot of countries have already adopted the cryptocurrency.

Friend I agree with you. Because the currencies of different countries of the world are different, the currency of one country cannot be used in another country. But cryptocurrency is a currency that can be used all over the world.So its popularity is increasing day by day.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Cryptocurrency is the future of this digital world and still very important.  Large corporations and firms like Microsoft, Amazon, etc. are starting to adopt these online currencies.Many companies will switch to cryptocurrency, which will further increase prices, and crypto will affect many countries in terms of transactions between people.

Yes my friend maybe in the near future we will see crypto currency being accepted world wide but that isn't going to happen soon because currently many countries are still against this technology and some are banning the use of it.

yes there are many country work here and get good benefit so that now a days there are many country people work here and get good benefit this is very good and valuable site in the world so that many people work here.

thanks

Yes you are right my friend. I'm also noticed this that in small time cryptotalk is getting more famous. But now as early as possible this currency will famous in whole world. And this is great news for all of us. So always learning more about crypto currency they will help you to get rich.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and is not a physical currency. Cryptocurrency is only valuable in digital countries. The world is changing and becoming digital but cryptocurrency not replace other currency because many countries of the world are not digital. 

Yes I also think that.Crypto currency is famous and helpful day by day. People are join here to earning and learning. I think very soon the whole world will use crypto currency. I hope we all get help by working crypto currency. 

That is right we are here in this world where there are the usage of the cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and we will be able to see in next few years a lot of usage of the cryptocurrency even in the offline markets.

I feel that this future isn't far-removed yet I can't help thinking that the grave won't dislodge the Fiat cash and will be on a standard with it.

Hello friend,You are genuinely right mate. Cryptocurrency is the destiny of this virtual worldwide and can be very critical even now. Most of the huge businesses and groups like Microsoft, Amazon and so on commenced accepting the ones on-line currencies. Soon those currencies may be substantial in the international and will be transferred nationally and the world over. This currency can be very important because of its many advantages and versatility of capability.

Yes, i am agree with you. I am a begginer in this forum, but in my opinion, crypto world is a beneficial site. We have to create creative content and react other's Post. We can learn many things and earn money from this forum. I think it will be happened soon.

you are almost right my friend when all of the countries will start accepting the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency there will be a lot more usage of it and we will be able to see the increasement in usage