Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

5 hours ago, M.bello said:

Base on my own perspective crypto has touch most of the country which people are enjoying from it most especially during this pandamic which help most of the people around the world to earn a living cryptotalk has been my primary source of income where i could be able to pay my bills

That's good, am glad crypto has also touched you and you are joyfully expressing your positive emotions towards it, there are actually many left in the darkness that don't want to get involved in to crypto world, I guess when it has covered every part of the world, they will be left with no option than to accept it with immediate elacrity .

Hello friend, Cryptocurrencies a few years ago were the future, now they are the precent every day they are more popular in the world and I think that in a not too distant time Cryptocurrencies will be legalized in all countries 

Yes. There are many countries who doesn't allow cryptocurrency including mine. The way cryptocurrency is spreading the day is not far when every country will accept it. I am desperately waiting for that day.

Cryptocurrencies are becoming huge and popular. Bitcoin is one of the best known cryptocurrency. It has enjoyed so much popularity and success over the last few years which is great. The acceptance has also increased so it is expected to gain more importance and popularity world-wide.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

Of course dear mate you are here with a good topic. The time is not very far when the cryptocurrencies will be known by whole world. Very soon it will be use all over the world and people use crypto currency instead of other. Crypto currency is the most reliable currency for me and I hope it will be good for others also.

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's good, am glad crypto has also touched you and you are joyfully expressing your positive emotions towards it, there are actually many left in the darkness that don't want to get involved in to crypto world, I guess when it has covered every part of the world, they will be left with no option than to accept it with immediate elacrity .

Cryptotalk has touch me a lot knowledge and experience where I earn money too through cryptotalk you will meet different kind of people with different kind of culture, which inspire me most you could be able to learn from each other I hope cryptotalk will touch all over the world so that other people will enjoy the benefit too

Your correct I believe with time crypto currency might be the only currency used across the world which will be great news to us who are traders from now. The rates are going higher with everyday that passes by and now lots of people are seeing the importance of crypto currency.

5 hours ago, mudassar sandhu said:

i am also agree with your idea that one day crypto currency will use in the whole world. i  also hope it will use in whole world soon. due to its safe and secure use. its process is very easy. it is also providing a lot of profit and benefits to a lot of people which are using this forum and also enjoying its benefits. i like it very much. i recommend you to use this platform and enjoy with your earning as well as benefits.

Yeah information's about cryptocurrency's are now distributed in the world, and most country's in the worlds knows about cryptocurrency and from thus country's there are large amounts of investors in crypto coins, but still it needs some time till its well known and used in the whole world.

The cryptocurrency is exactly what it is nowadays, it is absolutely banned in the some countries  and that is not it is not so popular  in some countries.In which some countries is not so popular with the equipment that is there, it is also because the people there do not know more about it than the people there. But it will soon be used in the world .

Yes cryptocurrencies will be use in whole world.becouse it have great projects which will helps in many aspects of life . It is becoming popular day by day so that every country will accept it .

I appreciate, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum because I read it and then after I comment in this topic.

• +2 1

I also think it.cryptolk is very useful and helpful to all the Cryptotalk members. Veru soon crypto will be used all over the world,because most have good projects and good information and we het nee knowledge.from this forum.This is so great helpful to all..Crypto will use all over the world soon.

We have started using digital currencies all over the world and with all things, as it can obtain our needs using digital currencies, in addition to the presence of some large companies that have talked about the possibility of purchasing their products using digital currencies.

Yes you are right. Those days are not so far when cypto currency will be used legally all over the world. Now a days crypto currency is not legal in Pakistan but very soon it will be legal here in the same way other countries will also allows it

• +1 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

Yes this is very right that cryptocurrencies become more and more popular day by day and a day will come when every person wants to do investments in cryptocurrency and earn good profits but it is wrong that it will used in the whole world because many of the countries ban cryptocurrencies. and also many of countries have no internet access so digital currencies cannot be used here in these areas.

yes, the days are near when cryptocurrency is usable in whole the world. For now, It is illegal in Pakistan but hopefully it will be available in Pakistan in the coming days. 

You are absolutely right the use of cryptocurrency is increased every day and many people start their investment in cryptocurrencies there is a possibility if Government legalised cryptocurrency and accept cryptocurrencies like fiat currency then banks also regulate these cryptocurrencies

Yes, I am also of the same condition that as soon as possible, now crypto starts working in the whole world because as its fame is increasing, then the same could be guessed  by humans .And I think if it happens then it will be very good because it will grow even more. 

I agree with you friend, at long run cryptocurreny will be approved as a means of exchange in all countries of the world. The only thing that is stopping some countries from approving crypto is fraud.

I agree with you %100. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and people start to undersand the benefit of crypto. It'll became more famous in the future.  People can transfer huge amounts of money cheap and faster wtih crypto and it's great. Also i start to see a lots of exchanger ads on tv (in my country).

• +1 1

Of course, the way it looks that people are joining day by day during the crypto currency, it will work around the world, it will have a specific value, and everyone will be able to join it because one must definitely be a regulation simple.  And and when you comment,  according to yourself and not see anyone 

• +1 1

I think you are right. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies.  Cryptocurrency is quite a popular currency.  Cryptocurrency has become very popular in the world. The price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day.  I hope that in the future the world will use cryptocurrencies.  I like cryptocurrencies a lot.  There are several benefits to using cryptocurrencies.  Thank you.

Hey Dear! According to my knowledge there are some countries which are not allowing to use cryptocurrency.But Viewing the popularity of cryptocurrency there are handsome chances of spreading the cryptocurrency around all the world.Most countries will allow to use the cryptocurrency  because it is based on honesty and sincerity.

Yes am also sure as we all know that crypto is a being trending forum in all around the globe those days are not far away when it will be popular in all world and to all peoples 

• Useful or interesting 1