Why do you search a job?Come here and earn... - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
naveed259

Why do you search a job?Come here and earn...

Unfortunately, this campaign will have to come to an end at some stage. Though I hope it doesn't, and cryptotalk and yobit keep doing what they're doing for several years. I believe that this initiative will assist a large number of people in learning about cryptocurrencies and becoming involved in the process. I've always considered Yobit to be a well-established exchange, but I believe this move would elevate it to the same level as Binance and Coinbase.

Yes, my friend, this forum is great as you get to know people and gain knowledge and cryptocurrencies at the same time. Making money through comments on topics is very nice.

Welcome my dear friend

Doing a job and earning from cryptotalk is a different story. We can not consider cryptotalk income as fulltime job. Yup they are paying a good amoun but if we think about full time job then i think its a very little amount. We can think it as side income. 

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, my friend. Crypto is a great and useful forum to earn money. We can also learn many things. When we are free we can use this forum. You know what our every second is valuable. if we invest our time in crypto I don't think so our time will not be wasted.  I am a student besides study I always like to spend time in crypto.  Honestly speaking I need to earn money that's why I am here.