Why do you search a job?Come here and earn... - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
naveed259

Why do you search a job?Come here and earn...

Cryptotalk is providing very good opportunity to earn and we have to grab this opportunity but on the same side we should use this platform in valuable manner so it run for long time, it's our duty to post a valuable information and comments. 

Finding a job is one of the hardest things in the present, and you have to do a lot of research.So I think you can make more money in crypto in a short time than do not search for jobs.

Yes i ageed with you.If you find a job.But you don't find job you can started working with crypto.You can also come here.You can earn free money from cryptotalk forum

I don't know if you can count this as a job... 30K sat a day is pocket money and you can't really do anything with it. A regular job pays more than 30K sat worth in 20 minutes.

Unemployed youths can not earn a job if they work on this side, they can spend a lot of time and money on news from various news outlets or news.  It is a work available and affordable at present.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, naveed259 said:

Hi guys.as we are living in a world where we face so many difficulties while searching for a job.you feel helpless when u dont  find a job.now its your turn to earn.do some work and earn.crypto world giving us hope to live a happy life.do not waste this opportunity. thank you cryptotalk...

yes, cryptotalk is a great platform. It's give us work. Many umemployed people get work and they are earning from it quite good.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Finding a job in the current market is one of the hardest things to do, so you can make more money in a short period of time by working in Crypto without wasting your valuable time me finding a job.

Edited by sazzad925379

Before using cryptotalk forum I was searching for a job where I can work as part time. Because I am a student. Now I am working on cryptotalk as part time work. And I am  earning quite good.. But there is problem with comment  counting and deleting.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Uhmmm good suggestion but as I'm living in Europe it doesn't cover my expenses to work for cryptotalk. I would mean I would earn 2.5 USD/day or 75 USD per month while I need to earn about 2,500 USD per month to cover all my expenses.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I still working becouse u cannot feed my family with my earnings here but i also have two job.but i still fond time to spend here and also yo make a job here and this is my extra income.

its good option when you have not doing anything work you search a job and not found any job then try this just per part time not work as a full time job because you have good job you earn lot of money not just target amount like in the site limet 30 k not much amount you and your family and one thing this site is not replaced and full time job

Just now, Don Cee said:

I don't think its good idea to stop looking for job because we are earning from here 

You can still keep searching and as well continued

I agree. It only counts for little money to write for this forum. If rewards were higher I would however definitely consider stoppoing to search for a job.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

This is great idea earning money just by commenting on the topics and only thing is comments should be to the topic commenting on ,accurate to the topics.By commenting you also get more knowledge about that topics or topics related questions ,like question related to the cryptocurrency ,thus cryptotalk is very good platform for earning. So don't search a job ,join cyrptotalk and earn per day.

On 12/28/2019 at 6:56 AM, naveed259 said:

Hi guys.as we are living in a world where we face so many difficulties while searching for a job.you feel helpless when u dont  find a job.now its your turn to earn.do some work and earn.crypto world giving us hope to live a happy life.do not waste this opportunity. thank you cryptotalk...

Here in France, a 1L bottle of coca cola costs between 1.40 EUR and 1.80 EUR. This is equivalent to $ 1.55 / $ 2 .... In France, with 30,000 satoshi we do almost nothing .... I am here for the pleasure of reading, writing and sharing my (little) knowledge. I am sad to see so many people writing messages on this forum only for the purpose of making money. Remember that the "paid-to-post" campaign may end tomorrow. The more unnecessary messages there are, the faster the promotion will stop ... I am sure it will be over before August (even with only useful posts).

From experience, I think this campaign has 2 main goals:

- The forum is created. For it to be properly indexed by the search engines, it needs a large number of posts related to cryptocurrencies and also needs a large number of active members every day. This makes it visible to search engines and therefore attracts new visitors (future members). It's the "snowball effect".

- The forum being directly linked to Yobit, the new members are potential future customers of our beloved exchange. Additionally, part of the rewards distributed by the "paid-to-post" campaign is directly injected into Yobit. . It's again the "snowball effect".

Like you, I thank Yobit for this campaign.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

So you mean that people can live happily without any job because they can earn here 30k sat per day ? Well I don't know if it is possible for anyone.

On 1/27/2020 at 9:18 AM, Khan86 said:

Hey guys in modern world everybody is trying hard to get a good job. But all are not successful. Now its time to job in cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is one of the greatest forum to earn bitcoin. I am working on crypto and earn a lot. I love cryptotalk    

What's up vaye, I understand that you are doing well. I also joined. Let's see if it can be done.

It is true that you can easily get income from here, but this income is not always enough so if you are able to work you should get a job.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:14 AM, gmjutt6 said:

Yes you are right. I was also hungry for the job but now I have gotten this platform and I don't need job. It is really a good platform.

Yes I also agree with your comment due to crypto currency our financial problems also get solve and also we can earn money from an easy way sitting in home....

On 1/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, Bijoy970 said:

Yes I am totally agree with you. Because few days ago I am also searching for a job. But after that I start working in cryptotalk. Now I can easily earn money and I am self-employed.

Yes I also agree with you by this platform our financial problems also get solve in other way we also get a lot of knowledge from this platform..

On 12/30/2019 at 3:44 PM, johant123 said:

I am very sorry to hear of your loss! Hopefully your ventures (in crypto or otherwise) will succeed, and the future of your family is secured! All the more reason not to bet on a single horse though ...

Good luck!

So sad after reading your comment I really feel sorry for you Allah bless your parents(AMEEN) and I hope so if you work hard at this platform your all financial problems Will solve Good luck !for your future....

On 12/29/2019 at 11:26 AM, hmind said:

Yes crypto actually has a positive impact and has become a field of job vacancies for people who do not have jobs in their lives and can be very productive. It all depends on ourselves to the problem of the amount of income, so pursue your dreams and achieve your goals with crypto starting from joining this forum.

Yes I also agree with your comment due to crypto currency we can earn money but it depend on our selves but due to crypto currency our financial problems also get solve and also we can learn a lot of knowledge from this platform.....

On 12/28/2019 at 10:56 AM, naveed259 said:

Yeah dear.. first of all i would like to thankful to crypto who gave this opportunity to us and gave chance to get earn daily as well as possible. Gald to have crypto. Thanks again.

This forum is making many peoples life easy the earning from this forum is giving them hope to learn and earn at same time.All we have to do is to thankful to this forum and become loyal to forum.We have to contribute and make good use of forum in trading ,buying services and providing authentic information to members,sharing your experiences with others.

On 12/28/2019 at 6:00 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

This forum wont last forever, so i think its better also to find a decent job, where you can earn a money. right now i am in this forum because i want to learn more about crypto trading.

Yes, I think its important to find a real job to earn stable income but also we can make money in crypto as a side job. If you want to make a lot of money in crypto, you have to learn a lot and find a good investment.

Doing a job and earning from cryptotalk is a different story. We can not consider cryptotalk income as fulltime job. Yup they are paying a good amoun but if we think about full time job then i think its a very little amount. We can think it as side income. 

Cryptotalk give us earning and joys as well which is a great thing for the free around the world and a great news for the crypto traders and exchangers as well because we earn a lot from crypto