Why do you search a job?Come here and earn... - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
naveed259

Why do you search a job?Come here and earn...

Hi guys.as we are living in a world where we face so many difficulties while searching for a job.you feel helpless when u dont  find a job.now its your turn to earn.do some work and earn.crypto world giving us hope to live a happy life.do not waste this opportunity. thank you cryptotalk...

• +2 1
  • +3 1

38 minutes ago, Binjit said:

thanks for explain us I am saying you for your knowladge we are earning from crptotalk 
since half and month i also know about cryptotalk.If you have any new concept you can
share with us without fear

thank you and as you know i am a new member and you are my senior in this platform.it is good that you are helping others.in this way you will earn respect and BTC too.i am trying to learn by posting.it gives me knowledge and helps others too.it also gives chance to meet great people like you.i will definitely try to share great ideas...

33 minutes ago, gmjutt6 said:

Yes you are right. I was also hungry for the job but now I have gotten this platform and I don't need job. It is really a good platform.

yeah buddy.you will earn if you work hard.give some time to cryptotalk and post some useful stuff that helps others to solve there financial problems and make them happy...

Yes you said right we don't want job if we do seriously works in crypto world because it is very beneficial and working but in this world one thing it that about withdraw problem to bank of crypto currency 

2 hours ago, naveed259 said:

Hi guys.as we are living in a world where we face so many difficulties while searching for a job.you feel helpless when u dont  find a job.now its your turn to earn.do some work and earn.crypto world giving us hope to live a happy life.do not waste this opportunity. thank you cryptotalk..

Very well said. Cryptotalk really help us gain knowledge and free satoshis,it may not be enough but really much appreciated coz 30000 satoshis soon can be big if we have patience.

Sadly at some point this campaign will have to end. I hope it doesn't and cryptotalk along with yobit continue this for many years. I think this campaign helps a lot of people to understand about cryptocurrencies and get involved in the process. I've always thought of yobit as an established exchange but this move I think will propel it next to the top ones as Binance and Coinbase. 

Go Yobit and Happy 5th Year Birthday!!!!

Indeed this forum which is crypto talk is a big opportunity for many especially for those who I helped with their financial using this forum, yes I introduce them crypto talk to start with, and for them to explore more about crypto world and to earn for themselves and of course to find more opportunities out there, more importantly, we should also share opportunities to others.

yes you are right bro crypto is very good source of income many ways of earning learn about crypto spend some times in crypto earn big

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Sadly at some point this campaign will have to end. I hope it doesn't and cryptotalk along with yobit continue this for many years. I think this campaign helps a lot of people to understand about cryptocurrencies and get involved in the process. I've always thought of yobit as an established exchange but this move I think will propel it next to the top ones as Binance and Coinbase. 

Go Yobit and Happy 5th Year Birthday!!!!

it is possible bro but we can make it endless by new ideas.i think this is the purpose of this campaign that people like us give new and great ideas that help more and more people.so think, learn and earn more.  

2 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Very well said. Cryptotalk really help us gain knowledge and free satoshis,it may not be enough but really much appreciated coz 30000 satoshis soon can be big if we have patience.

yeah buddy.you said 30000 satoshis? i am a new member and i dont know about this offer.can you please guide us about it? it will be helpful for new comers.thank you.

yep cryptotalk is very helpful to us.. it is the best way to earn extra money, you just post and earn 1000 satoshi. Not just earning money here, we can learn something about cryptos. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it's a job that you can earn some money but not for a long time don't make this forum your only job because if tomorrow the forum close you will be out make more doors to earn money,how it works in Crypto currency

This forum wont last forever, so i think its better also to find a decent job, where you can earn a money. right now i am in this forum because i want to learn more about crypto trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

44 minutes ago, naveed259 said:

Yeah buddy.you said 30000 satoshis? i am a new member and i dont know about this offer.can you please guide us about it? it will be helpful for new comers.thank you.

Since you are new,you need to make 100 constructive post first. After that 100 post cryptotalk will start paying you.

You can make a comment or post 30x daily...so everyday you can earn 30000satoshis,just make sure all your post or comments are constructive,not copy and paste from others.

It is very easy to say, come here and earn money, but still in order to start from somewhere you need the necessary capital and knowledge. First of all, a person needs to have the necessary knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency in order to understand how to properly increase his capital at the minimum risk of losing all his invested money, so you should read the necessary sources and start trying to take the first steps to making money. If you take cryptocurrency trading, you need to understand where to buy and where to sell currency with the goal of earning the greatest possible profit.

Yes, crypto is a profitable field, but the problem remains that the profit is not fixed, meaning that you will win in one day, but you do not win one  dollar in another ten days. Actually job is  the best thing is currently.

Ok well even if at max you can earn 30000 datosi you cannot consider this an actual job, because you can't love with 3$ per day. Instead it is not bad if you want to earn some extra crypto. 

Cryptotalk won't run this campaign forever mate, Full time work was still important and needed if we didn't have any good income that will stable for next 10 years so don't make cryptotalk as your main earning, Please be more rational.

Yes you are right crypto made it very easy for every one to earn money with your job you can earn free crypto as part time job and this platform is really superb with daily learn daily and earn daily using crypto talk i am really enjoying this platform

1 hour ago, Maxtron73 said:

Ok well even if at max you can earn 30000 datosi you cannot consider this an actual job, because you can't love with 3$ per day. Instead it is not bad if you want to earn some extra crypto. 

Yes, $3 is the price of a cup of coffee here 😉

So at least if you live in Europe, you should post and read here to learn, but not to earn (much) money.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

3 hours ago, Chopovskyy said:

It is very easy to say, come here and earn money, but still in order to start from somewhere you need the necessary capital and knowledge. First of all, a person needs to have the necessary knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency in order to understand how to properly increase his capital at the minimum risk of losing all his invested money, so you should read the necessary sources and start trying to take the first steps to making money. If you take cryptocurrency trading, you need to understand where to buy and where to sell currency with the goal of earning the greatest possible profit.

You are right buddy but if you dont have a platform then how can you imagine to learn and get some knowledge about anything?it is necessary to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.you need to have a platform like cryptotalk.thats what i am saying...

1 hour ago, doriahailee said:

Cryptotalk won't run this campaign forever mate, Full time work was still important and needed if we didn't have any good income that will stable for next 10 years so don't make cryptotalk as your main earning, Please be more rational.

Agreed but we can make a thing great by our efforts.although your point is valid but if they are giving us opportunity we should avail it as long as possible.share great ideas so that this campaign take a long run... 

21 minutes ago, Cryptonit said:

This can never be a job. $3 a day isn’t enough for a grown man to live. Its just a side job for some extra money. 

But the information you can get about crypto currencies is easily worth much more than $3 per day 😉

That is why high quality content is far more valuable than members just trying to post as many messages as possible.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

10 hours ago, naveed259 said:

Hi guys.as we are living in a world where we face so many difficulties while searching for a job.you feel helpless when u dont  find a job.now its your turn to earn.do some work and earn.crypto world giving us hope to live a happy life.do not waste this opportunity. thank you cryptotalk...

Sure we are earning from here estimated if $2.6 per day but we need to work from different platform in order to earn more income in crypto and fulfill our basic needs

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Hello my friend
In fact, working here on the forum is not considered a job, and it depends on it
The gains here, after collecting a good amount and waiting for the price to rise to the moon, may make us financially comfortable for a short time

Cryptocurrency can currently earn a lot of money If you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency then you can certainly earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency.You can also consider it a full-time job if you make money through it.

1 hour ago, TubigWater said:

Jobs are more secure way to earn stable money and threat crypto as investment and source of income only. 

Yes, it is true, it is very wrong to leave your job, which guarantees you a salary every month to devote to a very volatile field that you do not guarantee that you will earn from it every month, very risky .