In which Defi currency to invest? - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How about colleagues, once again here, this time I would like to get your most sincere criticisms about the Defi issue.
Throughout these months, the importance of investing in defi currencies has been heard a lot, I have been researching a little about which currency to invest, and I have come to a conclusion that there are many opportunities from which you can choose, but from which I consider more appropriate would be some of the following:

• Chainlink
  • Aave
  • Compound
  • Uniswap

The last one I consider a great opportunity since I have investigated and it comes from an exchange, and within there different investment pools are maintained, it is just beginning and has already taken the strength to be within the first 10 according to coinmarketcap.

But tell me what you think, about investments in defi, do you think it is profitable? Or will it just be something momentary and go out of style.
If this publication has been helpful or you liked, I invite you to give me a like, or better give me a rating, remember that with this you support me a lot in addition to your comment is very important.

All the information in this publication is from a personal investigation, always remember to carry out an individual analysis or investigation.

Edited by Michar1
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

I have first time heard the names, but I have invested on of the defi project called Yodefi on the Yobit exchange and the price are not going up, may be it will return some profit in future.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Sill I have not invested in any Defi currency and is possible I will not invest at the moment, I will stay to check how they will progress. But however between them, Chainlink is the old and most popular founded on 2017. And I have found it in many website exchange and also website saving account.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/7/2020 at 5:11 PM, Anshamaraam said:

Now a days the best coin of defi i am investing is YFI which has the most value in trading volume and listed on big exchnages . It is the only crypto in defi which will not get us into more losses.Thanks

I also think that YFI is a potential project, because it is continuously merging many other projects into its ecosystem. However, the YFI token itself does not have much functionality to match its current nearly $30K price. Investing in YFI is a pretty risky decision.
I think UNI would be the safer option, UNISWAP is also the biggest DEX in the crypto world.

• +1 2

I am not invest in defi yet. But i will do in future. I have no more knowledge about it so firstly i got all information about it. Then i want to do sincerely. I see that it will give more profit. It will be so risky.  Chainlink is best in all of these because it is old in all of them and we old is gold. 

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 9:45 PM, Michar1 said:

But tell me what you think, about investments in defi, do you think it is profitable? Or will it just be something momentary and go out of style.

The DeFi craze is still on, though a little bit lesser than previous 3/4 months. I am not actually considering just momentary investment in them but for long term purpose. 

I can't fault you might think otherwise but definitely finding the right project is most important procedure.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In think Best sites to invest defi currency are chainlink, Aave, compound and uniswap are good to invest. Cryptocurrencies in Ethereum's decentralized finance (DeFi) space have seen parabolic growth in recent months, easily surpassing all other financial markets.

I my opinion , Defi is the most useful and amazing to get profit .if your knowledge and experience is good about it then u make a good money.And its also secure if u know the rules and regulations of Defi. So its a safe site .Have a good day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear, I found your post very good and useful. I have just started to take an interest in this section and I don't know much about  Defi currency yet so I am just getting information so that I can also benefit by getting more information.

• +2 1

In my opinion you have to invest in that defi about which you know properly and have skills to to get better profits. Some of top defiS are here where you can invest and ca earn better,

Chainlink 1 LINK 

Wrapped Bitcoin 2 WBTC 

Uniswap 3 UNI 

Synthetix 4 SNX.

• +1 1

I think Defi is the best for investing . Some of Defi are that u can invest your capital that are 

Uniswap 3 UNI 

Chain link 1 Link 

So it is very safe and wonderful.

In my opinion if you want to invest invest in defi 

You must have collect information about the site where you want to invest 

In my opinion You should invest in 

1.Chainlink 

2.Aave

3.uniswap

4.Polkadot 

If you have strong knowledge about defi you will got good profit in return to your investment

When i came to DeFi, Chainlink is my favorite token for a long time. I tried other few DeFi tokens but they did not show me a good result as chainlink. Also Compound is my other best DeFi token though i am not invested in it like how i invested in Chainlink.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many defi currencies where we can invest to get a good amount of money. One of them I think that chainlink is nice for investing in it because I have some information about it through which I can believe in it . I will suggest you to invest in it .

According to my opinion first we should need experience and knowledge before we invest if we have experience and knowledge about invesment then we can invest in any currances they will give us a huge amoumt of profit we should need to invest in top twenty currance if there market is down a time come they pump a give mind blowing profit

Hi my dear. Defi is great platform to earn online money by simple investment. We cab easy investment in this site and earn a profit money and experience. . But however between them, chain link is the old and most popular founded on 2017..

So its a safe site.have a good day.

• +2 1

You have given us a list of the top defi tokens which are rising a lot once again and Defi will probably revive but the investment is most in Bitcoin and it is seen that Defi may not perform as many expected. I can't say that these will be good investments for long term or not, the price in all is moving as Bitcoin keeps going higher. Anyone believes that these assets will not lose a lot of ground if Bitcoin starts dropping or enters a bear market?

You've got given us a listing of the top defi tokens which might be growing lots another time and Defi will probably revive however the funding is maximum in Bitcoin and it is visible that Defi might not carry out as many anticipated. I can not say that these might be excellent investments for long time or no longer, the charge in all is shifting as Bitcoin continues going better. Everybody believes that those property will no longer lose a number of ground if Bitcoin begins losing or enters a endure market?...

I tried other few DeFi tokens but they did not show me a good result as chainlink. Also Compound is my other best DeFi token though i am not invested in it like how i invested in Chainlink.

These were excellent recommendations for two months ago as all these projects did a good job for a long time and this is reflected in their price rise of late. I am also expecting a lot more DeFi to give even better options and I would also recommend not to forget Maker, which by my standards is probably the top DeFi.

Приветик!!!Сейчас на бинанс фармится монета классная!!!Просто дефи это конечно хорошо,но биткоин лучшая криптовалюта в мире,просто дорогая.А вот никто не вдавался в подробности про литкоин.У него еще лучше возможности даже чем у биткоина!!

Well in the recent time we can see the Defi token had gave the big profit tot the investors. If we see the UNI it is now trading at 30$ which was at 4-5$ few months back. And I am also satisified with the performance of the Ave and compound. But the thing that I am looking right now is Aave total market cap to the TVL ratio, It is 0.88 which is comparitively very higher. And it somehow shows that the growth the is becoming lessen or the amount locked is not increasing there so we can expect not more from this in coming days.

Right now, Other than the coin you mentioned, I am looking for the project like Venus, CELO and also panecakeswap token. As the BSC is gaiting alot of attention these days and eth gas fee is encourage it even more.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

defi is very popular currency. many investors invest in defi project. but i don't any invest in defi yet. my friend invest in defi currency, he told me it is trusted and profitable. before invest in defi, you have to knowledge about defi and trading. @Michar1.