Ethereum continues to be the focus of attention - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Ethereum continues to be the focus of attention

Bitcoin (BTC) got many investors hooked on crypto, but it’s Ethereum's Ether (ETH) that’s beginning to garner more attention, according to Grayscale. 

“Over the course of 2020 we are seeing a new group of investors who are Ethereum first and in some cases Ethereum only. [...] There’s a growing conviction around Ethereum as an asset class.”
Grayscale manages a class of funds that provide investors with direct exposure to the cryptocurrency market. Although Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust remains the most popular fund, its Ethereum Trust has also seen a sharp rise in net inflows.

Article: ‘Ethereum only’ investors are growing, according to Grayscale

It can be easily seen that Ethereum is at the center of attention in the crypto world after ETH2.0 was successfully introduced and launched. However, the speed and transaction costs advantages of this update have yet to be verified, so I think the interest in Ethereum comes from:
+ Ethereum is the first project to introduce the revolutionary concept of a smart contract to the crypto community.
+ the efficiency, friendliness and popularity of the Ethereum platform in the crypto world;
+ Ethereum is the platform chosen by many DeFi projects;
+ Ethereum's founder Vitalik Buterin is very famous and loved by everyone;
+ Ethereum's high security is considered the most important criterion showing that the hard fork to split from Ethereum Classic is the right decision of the development team;
+ Ethereum platform is continuously developed over the years, technological innovation is superior to Bitcoin;

In your opinion, what are the reasons why Ethereum continues to receive the attention of the crypto community?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

It is not just ethereum you can see more attention is also on XRP, in short among all the coins, bitcoin seems to have less attention because of many things fees and long confirmations been the main reasons.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

yes, I mentioned it in my previous posts. I also invested in ethereum and turned out to be very profitable. Knowledgeable investors rely on ethereum and get high money.

• Useful or interesting 2

The main reason Ethereum still gets attention from the crypto community is because the significant price increase on Ethereum makes investors prefer ETH, the trust in the coin also affects the number of the community, Because the second coin after Bitcoin Ethereum is the investor's favorite coin. Apart from that ETH also has high volatility compared to other coins.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

The technology of eth is really special and that's why all people attracted to join its project! especially after the rising of eth price and the good news about it.. it has proved for all people all around the world it deserves its place to be one of the top cryptocurrencies in the market! the one and only negative thing is that the high transactions fees and this problem with be solved by launching the eth 2.0 in the near future because we are in the phase 0 now..

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 10:38 PM, MrSpasybo said:

Bitcoin;

In your opinion, what are the reasons why Ethereum continues to receive the attention of the crypto community?

Because of the reasons you already mentioned, decentralized finance being one of the most interesting concepts for it so far. But also because it has the most brightest minds in the crypto world building into it and developing it.

But people are also still having unrealistic expectations from ethereum. I am guessing that's is because most people don't understand the concept and they think blockchain can magically fix or enhange anything. Not everything we do need a most expensive truth machine out there to store our choices forever.

• +3 1

Ethereum is the focus of attention because of the latest upgrade to Ethereum version 2.0, the transaction is safe and fast. Ethereum is a trustworthy coin and the demand for ethereum is always on the rise. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

offcourse the focus of many investors are now directed towards Ethereum specially because of the recent upgradement that would see  the network overcome some problems that were mostly associated with it. 

offcourse the focus of many investors are now directed towards Ethereum specially because of the recent upgradement that would see  the network overcome some problems that were mostly associated with it. 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Frodler said:

the focus of many investors are now directed towards Ethereum

Yeah the investors want Etherium to rise up to Bitcoin @Frodler .They want to balance the crypto world .That's the main reason many of the big investors have stopped investing in Bitcoin and are not letting it go pass 20 K USD .It can be good I think because every coin is made for investment not only Bitcoin .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Well Gray-scale is the most reputed in terms of Crypto currency trust. They do have Xrp,Ltc,Xlm,Bch, Zcash trust other than btc and eth.

The main reason now eth is getting promotion is because of Eth2 definitely. Though Beacon Chain is only going to be implemented in the first phase but because of staking and initiations of upgrades over ethereum, it's gaining huge attention and promotion in Crypto Market.

Also if we see it's price, it hasn't done that much good like in 2017, so many are believing there is alot for eth to do in this cycle. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Ethereum is not only the no. 2 in the market in terms of trade volume, it is also one of the most adopted cryptocurrency in the whole crypto ecosystem. With the launching of ETH 2.0 early this month, we can be certain that ETH’s growth will continue through the years to come. 

• +1 1

On 12/5/2020 at 2:54 AM, Teminali69 said:

It is not just ethereum you can see more attention is also on XRP, in short among all the coins, bitcoin seems to have less attention because of many things fees and long confirmations been the main reasons.

XRP, TRX, ETH, and Doge are the best choice of the investment and if you have money than you can either chose the ETH or Doge to invest in because they are very good in profit return.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

XRP, TRX, ETH, and Doge are the best choice of the investment and if you have money than you can either chose the ETH or Doge to invest in because they are very good in profit return.

I agree with you on your selection of coins of investment except for doge, doge is a coin that has no price movement for a while now and that is because if it's bigger supply.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree that ETH is becoming very popular now, almost beating BTC in popularity & liquidity. Some of the reasons for ETH popularity is that its very secure, fast payment & offers a very good investment opportunity.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Indeed, there are a lot of important features that make Ethereum superior to Bitcoin in many aspects, the most important of which is of course the smart contracts on which thousands of tokens are built as well as the DeFi projects, the main problem for Ethereum was the high gas fees needed to make transfers across the network and I think this will be resolved with the launch ETH 2.0 recently, so it is clear that Ethereum will increase in popularity dramatically in the coming days.
But there is a very important point for me and for many Bitcoin fans, despite everything, Bitcoin remains the first and most popular coin and the number one in the world.

• +1 1

I think now there is a war of cryptocurrencies marketing, and I think right now who is gaining this war is Ethereum, why?... In the last months all those, Airdrops project or program promotion about DeFi.....etc All them are choosing to do the transaction exclusive with ETH. This is a strategy done by Ethereum to attract more people and to rise their price value...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Ethereum is the most trusted cryptocurrency after bitcoin. I think it will rise too much in the future and ethereum is very cheap now. It is inevitable that its value will increase over time. If you have money waiting aside, I suggest you buy ethereum. The same is true for bitcoin. I think they will rise faster over time because they are products with limited supply. the future is bitcoin.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ridam said:

The main reason now eth is getting promotion is because of Eth2 definitely. Though Beacon Chain is only going to be implemented in the first phase but because of staking and initiations of upgrades over ethereum, it's gaining huge attention and promotion in Crypto Market.

@Ridam... Right brother.. Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of the upgrade to ethereum.2.  However, Ethereum is the best of Altcoin.  However, the price is good now.  Those who bought these coins a few months ago will make a good profit by selling these coins today.  Blockchain technology has caught everyone's eye as it has upgraded ethereum.

The best feature of ETH is fast transactions. It have more trade value as compared to other currencies. It is one of the very few coins which is working on it to remove it's imperfections 

• +4 1

20 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Ridam... However, the price is good now.  

I don't think Ethereum has performed better than last time. I had hoped ethereum for more this year as already 1M ethereum are locked for ethereum staking pools and  are out of circulation. At this time the bleed of alts is because of Bitcoin dump but, while btc is at 20k , alts specially eth had less price comparitively despite of eth locked, Eth2.0 hype and huge attention.

Let's see how btc moves in coming time and it's effect on alts.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

At the beginning ethereum where popular because of smart contracts now it is getting more popularity because a lot of Defi project chooses it. And it is also very trusted currency year by year.

• +1 1

Apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum has the been one of the centre of attraction among other cryptocurrency, it is improving and increasing in demand, ethereum would grow more in the nearest future just like how bitcoin had grown bigger in the recent times. It is selling faster among traders because of its low price presently, in the nearest future, ethereum would have definitely grown larger than the current market price that is why alot of people are investing into it currently. 

Ethereum Blockchain can be seen as a vast entity as it covers the world's major Crypto tokens. The recent launch of the ETH 2.0 will sure make it's adoption faster than before because of the speed and fees that comes along with it's new upgrade.

Yes, my friend of course the Ethereum currency, is one of the best currencies and the focus of everyone's attention, because it is one of the oldest and the basics of cryptocurrencies, and as she is told she is the father of currencies, it's really wonderful. 

Yes, ethereum is a distinctive and trustworthy currency, and with its great safety, it is excellent now. It is stable for almost 15 years, but I see it very soon in an upward curve.