The best to answer are the hot topics! (orange ads) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1up88

The best to answer are the hot topics! (orange ads)

Hello community! This is my first post, since I was only responding, but I was encouraged to do one!
In these days that I have been in the forum I realized that what had the best repercussion was answering the HOT topics, since there are many people who need answers and beautiful debates are created.
So I invite you to do it to grow and make yourself known to the other members.

What do you think about this? 🤔

Many successes and greetings to all!😃

hotTopic.jpg

Edited by 1up88
add tags, add question and add image
  • +2 1

Good friend, thank you very much for the information. I am a newbie but I continue to learn day by day about people who have more experience.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Gabriel3232 said:

Good friend, thank you very much for the information. I am a newbie but I continue to learn day by day about people who have more experience.

Hello Gabriel! Welcome aboard!! Thank you very much for responding, you are the first to respond to my first post haha. It will remain for the memory, I hope it helps you, I recommend you contribute to the hot topics and it will give you a lot
Many successes and I follow you !!
Cheers! 🙂

• +3 1

7 hours ago, 1up88 said:

Hello community! This is my first post, since I was only responding, but I was encouraged to do one!
In these days that I have been in the forum I realized that what had the best repercussion was answering the HOT topics, since there are many people who need answers and beautiful debates are created.

hotTopic.jpg

Nice dear you are right . Many peoples are answering hot topics and hot topics contain information and we also should create a topic that become hot topic it will become only when we gain knowledge about creating topic and crete a valuable and informative topic then our topic will also become hot topic.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

47 minutes ago, Amna Hareem said:

Nice dear you are right . Many peoples are answering hot topics and hot topics contain information and we also should create a topic that become hot topic it will become only when we gain knowledge about creating topic and crete a valuable and informative topic then our topic will also become hot topic.

@Amna HareemTotally true! Many of the hot topics are new members of the community who need help with an important topic. I think it's a good way to re-feed ourselves. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for commenting!
Cheers!! 🙂

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't think that every hot topic is a valid post and will not be deleted as sometimes the post with useless content or repeated content become hot for a particular time as newbies or inexperienced members keep responding to it so we should respond to a post by seeing its credibility rather than the hot topic label.Good Luck!

• +4 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:12 AM, 1up88 said:

hotTopic.jpg

Hello friend,  well come on this wonderful site. You are right. As you know thousands of people create new topics but there are some Topics on which this orange ad is present. Dear,  its reason is that mostly people are replying on that topic. In this way, the creator of the two topic become happy when he see this. 

• +5 1

Yes, basically.Of course I believe this is a great site. As you know thousands of people create new topics but there are a few topics on which this orange ad is present.The reason is that most people are responding to that.Thus, the creator of two things is happy to see it.

In general the orang topic is the hottest topic and all discuss on it about the topic that is published in it's a good idea to find them and talk on them in general, and you can find a lot of topic like this in each session because the forum is full of them

Everything is difficult in its beginning, and as a new member in this forum, I want to continue and develop through this platform, and I am very much meditating on this matter, and a large number of people have provided many advice to me in order to continue and progress, the most important of which is to read and learn quickly from the experiences of others

greetings to all, it is correct my friend, the topics with orange ads are excellent topics to comment as there are many members intervening and you can exchange opinions from which we can learn something new. 

• +1 1

If any post gets so many replies in short time then the topic has marked as hot topics. It is helpful to find a popular topic. But i saw a lot of hot topics also getting deleted by moderators. Moderators should let to inform why they are deleting topics for that members can improve topics quality.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:12 PM, 1up88 said:

hotTopic.jpg

Alright, I'm a new member here too and I would like to try it anytime soon.

The hot topics are good topics to comment because when it is named as hot is because there are several members commenting on that topic and an exchange of views is created, but all forum topics are good to comment in all sections there are very good topics. 

• +1 1

I did not know about this friend I just discovered this about the orange ads I think it is a good topic because we can change the color of the ad almost all of them are red so I did not know that there was orange this is good because that way not all the ads will be the same and surely others will also see your theme and they will like how I like it and I think it is very useful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you in your words, and I agree with you because these topics attract me to read them and discuss them with the members in them to obtain the information they contain, as they are different, distinctive and of great value, and through we can acquire the skill and experience so that we can move to other more complex categories and sections.

In fact, most members are attracted to posts that have the orange phrase "hot" written next to the post, as they think it contains better information, but I don't think this has anything to do with the quality of the topic, but this indicates how many members have commented on this post during the Time and periods are close together

• +3 1

Thank you dear friend for giving me such an amazing opportunity to learn about the hot topics because I do not know about this feature of crypto talk and that's the most beneficial thing of making post because in this way you learn about new things and you can also earn by making posts.

• +1 1

I congratulate you that you have encouraged to make your own publication and I hope you continue like this, in my case I still have a lot to learn but in the future I will do my own publications and I hope to have many readers and responses from them but for now I'm going to stay Here I am perfecting myself more every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, my friend, I thank you for what you presented. This is beneficial for all members. I wish you more progress and success.

Well, hot topics have many responses because of their importance and usefulness. I support you with this.
But there are many topics, especially in the beginners section, that are published by people who need answers or some help. This type of topic is what I prefer to answer.

Friend, I am glad that you have encouraged to create a theme and hopefully you can create even more themes and that you do well with those themes, I do not dare for now but at some point I will surely do the same as you and encourage me to create my own or own themes and that people like.

Personally I think that not only hot topics are good to answer I think a topic can be called good when it complies with the forum rules and also has a useful and relevant content where we can help or be helped by other members we can not only answer the topics that are hot, it is my personal opinion.