ICO of yobit.net - Page 6 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

ICO of yobit.net

I don't understand whey YoBit name them ICO, they're essentially IEO. I used used invest in ICO but I do not do it anymore. Too many pump and sell off which sooner or later a lose for the traders. In fact, I in my opinion misplaced lots.

I personally don't invest in any such ico's and definitely not in yobit's coin. I have seen a lot of coins in yobit which have been listed in their exchange through their own ico's and airdrops and now that coins value is very very low and almost no trading volume.

• +2 1

Basically I think that it is time for Yobit to begin adding a few decent projects for the ICO's and help them to promote. I know it demands time and effort but these projects when listed for IEO and promoted, will bring more people in the exchange. I am sure that yobit ICO's provide profits, but I am expecting to see new projects with potential as well getting listed.

I like to invest in yobit IEO because they are very profitable profitable if you will invest with them in a right way. If you will have good amount for investing, and do a day trading with yobit IEO, you can earn up to 10 dollars everyday.

Faucetpay-Cryptotalk-PixTeller.png.bb4c55acac821314ff74473e43dd43a1.png

This wonderful currency has been able to reach everyone through its credibility. It is the official currency of the Yobit platform and its price always increases and it is good to invest in long periods, but it will not achieve good profits if it is traded on short periods.

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.3a02f7d6e099d2405ace9af15c23effa.png

On 9/26/2019 at 9:55 PM, xBDT Script said:

I don't understand whey YoBit call them ICO, they are basically IEO. I used used invest in ICO but I do not do it anymore. Too many pump and dump which eventually a lose for the investors. In fact, I personally lost a lot.

Perhaps the concept of IEO is quite new & users are familiar with the so-called ICO of Yobit right from the time the ICO appeared here & this may also be the reason why many ICOs on Yobit are not really famous as other IEOs on Probit, VinDAX ...
Hopefully Yobit will have more potential ICOs for users, because compared to trading, investing in ICOs is more risky, and also more profitable.

Sometimes yobit will launch an ICO for only those people that have certain amount of YO token. But most of the times the token is open for all other markets.

Recently yobit exchange released one ICO and they send  notification everyone, but they mention if anyone have yo tokens they participated in this ICO, means now yo token compulsory to join their ICO.

But now in this topic yo token in ICO and so many members still thinking it's profitable are not, but now yo token one of the valuable token in yobit price around 1000$ dollars it's really high,

I don't know how many peoples buy when this ICO release but know they are definitly feels really sad to see this high price.

I face-to-face don't invest in any such Rico's and unquestionably not in Tobit's coin. I retain seen a delivery of coins in yobit which produce been programmed in their switch through their possess Rico's and airdrops and at the moment that coins use is precise fantastically soothing and very nearly no trading volume.