ICO of yobit.net - Page 5 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

ICO of yobit.net

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

I have never even paid attention to ICO or IEO in the yobit exchange, usually we will get an email. like notice, but I'm not really paying attention. Except for large exchanges as you say.

Me too i dont pay attention just when i have receive the email about the new IEO but never invest in any one and i advice you dont do that 

Yobit exchange is based on internal main exchangers. It honestly is lots much less difficult coming from different folks. some other spotlight is the ico market wherein corporations work their particular ico and also boost their specific finance. in addition to the humans can easily spend money on ico effects. It clearly is lots greater trustable coming from different customers.

14 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Investing in IEO in exchanges like Bittrex alone can lose money, especially investing in existing IEO in yobit exchange. certainly not the right recommendation. But that goes back to the project concerned, if we think it's good then do it.

It's really depend on the project many IEOo n Bittrex can give you any profit i have try one in last year and lose more than 20 per cent on my capital 

9 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I have also experienced losses on IEO in bittrex exchange, when IEO was still recent. And Bittrex tried it, but unfortunately it wasn't as good as expected. Until now they do not do IEO anymore.

Yes Bittrex dont have a lot of IEO it's now more than three mont they dont put any new project , i think because they dont have a big number of investor like other exchange 

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn’t have that time to buy 1 satosh and keep going up. There is always a start price, from 10 satoshi, and then decreases. I don’t know what this is connected with, but I always like to participate in the ICO from Yobit. 

6 hours ago, bliznec said:

I didn’t have that time to buy 1 satosh and keep going up. There is always a start price, from 10 satoshi, and then decreases. I don’t know what this is connected with, but I always like to participate in the ICO from Yobit. 

I never join any IEO in yobit every time i receive email about her new project , Do you think we can make profit in yobit IEO 

9 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

It depends, I did not invest also in anyone but can be profitable.What I can advise someone to do is to study about the ICO very well to know if to invest or not?

Good advice brother it's all about the study and search you make about any project if it's a good one why not even if on Yobit or any exchange, but t study any one you need to have some knowledge to have a good idea about what you search 

12 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Because they have failed in IEO before, so they will no longer dare to do IEO. Previously, Bittrex had also done IEO, but before it began there were problems and IEO failure occurred.

Yes I think this is the real answer that Bittrex no longer put any IEO ,Great observation 

In bittrex you can star invest in any project with 10 20 dollars so it's opened for all not like binance 

15 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I never join any IEO in yobit every time i receive email about her new project , Do you think we can make profit in yobit IEO 

Yesterday I took part in the next ICO project from Yobit. And I caught a little profit. I bought a TPT coin for 12 satoshi, and then sold for 16 satoshi. Yes, I think there is a benefit from participating in the ICO on Yobit.

24 minutes ago, bliznec said:

Yesterday I took part in the next ICO project from Yobit. And I caught a little profit. I bought a TPT coin for 12 satoshi, and then sold for 16 satoshi. Yes, I think there is a benefit from participating in the ICO on Yobit.

Very good profit congratulation , so we can really make a profit in yobit IEO. and how much we can buy in any ieo on yobit there is any minimum or just you put the amount you want 

39 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Very good profit congratulation , so we can really make a profit in yobit IEO. and how much we can buy in any ieo on yobit there is any minimum or just you put the amount you want 

The main thing is not to invest the entire amount in the cryptocurrency that you have. It is better not to try to trade if you have no experience, as there are risks

5 hours ago, bliznec said:

The main thing is not to invest the entire amount in the cryptocurrency that you have. It is better not to try to trade if you have no experience, as there are risks

Yes to trade you need experience but not in ICO OR IEO just buy and sell once and it's done 

8 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Maybe Bittrex at that time wanted to be like binance, so I wanted to try doing IEO. But unfortunately Bittrex is not as fortunate as the binance exchange. And now binance still has time to do IEO.

Binance exchange is more devoloped than Bittrex in every think from IEO to the trading feature , I hear that Binanance will bought the coinmarketcap website is it true you think 

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

That's true, Binance does have more support from a large community than Bittrex. By the way, about the binance that bought coinmarketcap. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, I made the topic, but it has been taken down or deleted by the moderator for no reason. Even though I made it in the crypto world sub-forum, of course it is suitable for discussion. Destination wants to add to the topic, but it is deleted. that's what makes me not want to make a topic anymore. Forgive me a little vent.

Indeed, in my community a lot of people talk about it, but if a coinmarketcap is bought by binance it will be very good. Which is where the volume of each coin will be very clearly displayed without manipulation.

The positive thing in this new as you say we will never find a manipulation about other exchange.

Other this on the topic you post and was deleted i think there is many topic with the same subject you need to search first if there any post about the subject you want to put and then do it 

On 4/3/2020 at 4:21 AM, ethan1751 said:

Maybe Bittrex at that time wanted to be like binance, so I wanted to try doing IEO. But unfortunately Bittrex is not as fortunate as the binance exchange. And now binance still has time to do IEO.

Yes that's a good idea to try IEO. 

I hear to my friend who is an expert in crypto that bittrex really not fortunate when it comes to binance exchange. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Previously, I did not search first and it seems that someone already made it, only the title was different. And this can later make learning for me, to first check the posts that I want to make.

Exactly you need to search before make any post even if you see different titles but not the same subject or same information 

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

It was a learning for me too, thanks also to those of you who reminded me. And hopefully in the future I can provide a good topic for all of us here.

You do i think you have a good talk and also a good mind i really encourage you do make a good post and comment , Good luck 

8 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

From the beginning in this forum, that was the principle that I held. Don't want me to just post the sentence as it is, but having a good discussion is good for me.

Exactly like me make new friends in the same domain is my occupation because e i have in real life manu friends who dont know any thing about crypto 

I don't understand whey YoBit name them ICO, they're essentially IEO. I used used invest in ICO but I do not do it anymore. Too many pump and sell off which sooner or later a lose for the traders. In fact, I in my opinion misplaced lots.

Basically I think that it is time for Yobit to begin adding a few decent projects for the ICO's and help them to promote. I know it demands time and effort but these projects when listed for IEO and promoted, will bring more people in the exchange. I am sure that yobit ICO's provide profits, but I am expecting to see new projects with potential as well getting listed.

I like to invest in yobit IEO because they are very profitable profitable if you will invest with them in a right way. If you will have good amount for investing, and do a day trading with yobit IEO, you can earn up to 10 dollars everyday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This wonderful currency has been able to reach everyone through its credibility. It is the official currency of the Yobit platform and its price always increases and it is good to invest in long periods, but it will not achieve good profits if it is traded on short periods.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/26/2019 at 9:55 PM, xBDT Script said:

I don't understand whey YoBit call them ICO, they are basically IEO. I used used invest in ICO but I do not do it anymore. Too many pump and dump which eventually a lose for the investors. In fact, I personally lost a lot.

Perhaps the concept of IEO is quite new & users are familiar with the so-called ICO of Yobit right from the time the ICO appeared here & this may also be the reason why many ICOs on Yobit are not really famous as other IEOs on Probit, VinDAX ...
Hopefully Yobit will have more potential ICOs for users, because compared to trading, investing in ICOs is more risky, and also more profitable.

Recently yobit exchange released one ICO and they send  notification everyone, but they mention if anyone have yo tokens they participated in this ICO, means now yo token compulsory to join their ICO.

But now in this topic yo token in ICO and so many members still thinking it's profitable are not, but now yo token one of the valuable token in yobit price around 1000$ dollars it's really high,

I don't know how many peoples buy when this ICO release but know they are definitly feels really sad to see this high price.