ICO of yobit.net - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

ICO of yobit.net

Percent for New IEO/ICO coin InvestBox will be dynamical - more Yo Tokens you have - more percent you will got: 1+Yo/20

531.png.d0121f9a4cb8ca733fd02c0303cb5137.png

ICO has never done such partners, and what I do is I don't think it is ICO but IEO. ICOs are very different and they take longer to cooperate with exchanges

First of all, I am really sick of Binance IEOs because they made us wait for long and BNB made us lose money, we did not even have a ticket. So I am trying to invest in something else, Yobit can be a good alternative.

On 9/27/2019 at 12:39 AM, Gerich said:

Hi, the other day the Yobit exchange announced the launch of a new ICO.
https://yobit.net/en/ico/timer/

To buy an ICO from the wall, you must have YO token on your balance

Buy limit will be dynamic: 1 yo = 0.1 btc of limit,example: 2 yo = 0.2 btc limit, 7 yo = 0.7 btc limit. (No min/max)

What do you think about this?

maybe they getting some advantages for YO coin to be pumped. so if you want to buy some yobit ICO you should buy the YO. also yesterday airdrop need you to hold some YO coin if you want some bonus from that airdrop. i think it's yobit strategy,

On 11/11/2019 at 12:54 AM, planunker said:

What is the оvеrаll supply оf thе YO tоken?

Yo token supply is 17000 Coins.If you interested in Yo Token you can find here more details.Here

I think the past rules are not good unlike now they changed it I am it will surely attract new investors to join the yobit ico.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I don't like this coin I don't think so that this token price will increase in future so I have skipped this project I won't invest in this project.

Yes , this was great. I have join this ieo. mainly ieo done by yobit is very much popular. they give more opportunities to the yo holder and that's a great action.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

I think the past rules are not good unlike now they changed it I am it will surely attract new investors to join the yobit ico.

I agree because now anyone can join the ico even they are not holding yo but if you are a holder of yo will receive a bonus % in the investbox.

At Ico from Yobit you can always get at least a couple of percent profit. And when the limit allows you to enter several BTC, then even 2-6% is a very good profit. I advise everyone to participate, it’s hard to go negative if you buy from the wall.

14 hours ago, Janecai said:

As happened in the last ico on yobit. I didn't buy it because I thought it was just a new coin with high desire. after that the coin will fall again.

You are lucky then because the price went fall after a week but if you try to buy and managed to get some in ico price you can still make a 10% profit to it before the dump.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I'm the person associated with yobit exchange. This really is most dependable as well as simple trade through other people. A person industry any kind of quantity. With this exchange numerous ico happening every single day. We noticed frequently ico performing. We in no way commit any kind of icon. However, it is actually safer.

Well if this is true, yobit are promoting ICO ? or did they just mistell it. because ICO right now are so doubting to invest because of the scammers. maybe the coin was from IEO not in ICO.

Always used Yobit and i never was disappointed. IEO are very shady but if you enter at low prices not being greedy, you can easily grow your balance in no time....those IEO are like "games"

I always had good profit from YOBIT IEO... Best choice is to start always with same quantity of BTC, doing like that is impossible to not profit in long term, you can lose one or two... But profiting from only one IEO will make you end in profit 

Yo Token/Coins: 

Basically the Yo Token price is more high if we compression with other token here i describe you that Yo Token is issued in limited quantity. The supply of Yo token is limited and its demand more, in this way the price of these supplies is very high and remain high because the supply is limited. 

On 12/22/2019 at 9:36 AM, Digicoin said:

ICO from yobit I actually IEO. It is safe and legit, legal and real. I can recommend it to anybody. If you invested in it you will gain.

Yes it's IEO not ICO . I Never bought any one in Yobit exchange and i really don't know if i can make some money with it, i have seen some ieo falling down after 

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes it's IEO not ICO . I Never bought any one in Yobit exchange and i really don't know if i can make some money with it, i have seen some ieo falling down after 

ICOs are mainly useful for creating internet memes for Youtube creators to monetize their channels. A lot of them are not actually intended to make their investors rich and are scams. See for example Carlos Matos and his infamous BitConnect ceremony.

Most of the real ICOs have already finished.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

17 hours ago, Digicoin said:

You are right. Legitimate IEO could fail but with what yobit is doing to promote its IEO, I think they can not fail. 

I really don't see any promotion about IEO on Yobit they send a email to all user that's who we know about new ieo on yobit 

Yobit exchanger is one of the best exchanger I have ever used. In this exchanger there is ico sector where you can connect to many project. You can invest any project which you want. I think all the projects are genuine on yobit. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 9/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, Gerich said:

A good choice.
There are black stripes. But  need to try different ways of earning.

Yes mate, scammers are everywhere and u need to be extra careful on who to trust.as you said he should try different way of earning

2 hours ago, Awaisu said:

I don't like this coin I don't mull over subsequently that this perfunctory estimate will build up in potential subsequently I contain skipped this assignment I won't invest in this project.

You are right also I dont trust this ICO!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The last ICO was Awesome (x10) Without any obligation Everyone can buy it 

Yobit should make the next one like x10 i think we will have it these days 

Waiting