How to untag incase of mistake - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frodler

How to untag incase of mistake

Untaging someone or something if there's a mistake or mix-up 

Good day crypto talkers!!! 

Lately, I have observed that many members of these forum have now understood the uses and importance of taging either a fellow member or a subject matter. 

But at thesame time I have also observed that along the way if you mistaken tagged the wrong member or subject matter, Untaging them is not possible. 

My question is that

#1 How do we untag incase of mistake? 

#2 These problem is also thesame with quotations, so how do we unqoute? also

If you have a solution to the above questions, please Do well to share with us

I don't really know if these problem is been faced by only me, 

Also if you face thesame problem stay tuned to view the solutions 

Thank you!!! 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

2 hours ago, Frodler said:

Untaging someone or something if there's a mistake or mix-up 

Good day crypto talkers!!! 

Lately, I have observed that many members of these forum have now understood the uses and importance of taging either a fellow member or a subject matter. 

But at thesame time I have also observed that along the way if you mistaken tagged the wrong member or subject matter, Untaging them is not possible. 

My question is that

#1 How do we untag incase of mistake? 

#2 These problem is also thesame with quotations, so how do we unqoute? also

If you have a solution to the above questions, please Do well to share with us

I don't really know if these problem is been faced by only me, 

Also if you face thesame problem stay tuned to view the solutions 

Thank you!!! 

If you've tagged someone in a wrong topic or in a post, that might be the cause of the problem.  So we all need to be careful before publishing a post or topic.  However, if someone makes a mistake, he can tell the moderators and they will correct it.  If you tag something wrong, it can no longer be untagged.  @Frodler

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

What I usually do is that, I make sure that I do remove that post or edit it if it has already submitted, the beauty about that is that I have been able to submit a reason as to why this had to be changed and there is a lot of work to build and put together for its that powerful source to it there is nothing to it but to build it right we need to keep on going right now and put together every strategy to it

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

I have not yet known how to do it but am sure that am going to understand it with time and am going to really challenge a lot of things and that being that we have to develop that powerful source to it there is a lot of good things that happens and that are easy to grow with and that is how good this things are we have to curate that powerful source of everything, its really important to go with that and put together that wonderful good market source to it

The only solution i know about these problem is for you to highlight the whole writing you have made and "cut" after that you can retype what you wanted to type again but we should always be careful and be compose whenever we are making post in this forum because there is less room for mistakes in this forum and i will like to here from the likes of @Dorjoy12, @Oxygen99, @Guru2050, @Honny143 if you know any other solutions to untag someone in case of mistakes.

Edited by Projectcrypto
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Cleaner said:

If you've tagged someone in a wrong topic or in a post, that might be the cause of the problem.  So we all need to be careful before publishing a post or topic.  However, if someone makes a mistake, he can tell the moderators and they will correct it.  If you tag something wrong, it can no longer be untagged.  @Frodler

Those that means that if one actually makes a mistake while tagging it cannot be undone? If so then I think we should be very careful while tagging then, thanks for the insight @Cleaner

7 minutes ago, Frodler said:

Those that means that if one actually makes a mistake while tagging it cannot be undone? If so then I think we should be very careful while tagging then, thanks for the insight @Cleaner

@Frodler...You tagged someone but you wrote something wrong in that post and if you understand that you will correct it.  But if you don't understand that, the person you tag will be able to correct you.  But we should read it carefully before publishing the post or topic.

• +2 2

12 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

room for mistakes in this forum and i will like to here from the likes of @Dorjoy12, @Oxygen99, @Guru2050, @Honny143 if you know any other solutions to untag someone in case of mistakes.

Actually i also found this untag feature many time but didnt able to find it though there has solution about this problem guys..  If you ever tag someone with mistake then you can turn off your data then refreshing the page while click into the comments box then you can see clear editors so just click there and you will see all your writing vanish automatically.                   

• +1 1
  • +2 2

12 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

i will like to here from the likes of @Dorjoy12, @Oxygen99, @Guru2050, @Honny143 if you know any other solutions to untag someone in case of mistakes.

Commenting at the late time due to some tight schedule of the day thanks for drawing my attention @Projectcrypto to this wonderful, valuable and exclusive topic as well credit to fellow members who had spoken very well.

I will just add little explanation regarding the above matter of discussion.

You can untagged someone from your post simply by reloading the page then click the reply to topic button you information will be restored plus clear editors an option for you to clear or delete all the unwanted information or post.

But when you have already submitted the post then the best thing to do is just to use the report button to lodge in your complaint to moderators to delete the post for you accordingly.

Thank you once again and Wish all of us best and happy posting with less errors

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

You can untagged someone from your post simply by reloading the page then click the reply to topic button you information will be restored plus clear editors an option for you to clear or delete all the unwanted information or post.

This is a good point I have captured and I hope everyone reading this conversation take note of this because it will really help us alot in making corrections, I never knew the clear editor is another option but thanks to your contribution because now I know about that option to use whenever I make a mistake 🤝

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually i also found this untag feature many time but didnt able to find it though there has solution about this problem guys..  If you ever tag someone with mistake then you can turn off your data then refreshing the page while click into the comments box then you can see clear editors so just click there and you will see all your writing vanish automatically.                   

Absolutely right it works I face this problem and this idea works because sometimes we tag someone in mistake and then it didn't remove so and at that time I wasn't aware what to do but then I just turn off and also refresh the page then solve my problem..

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Mark wood said:

Absolutely right it works I face this problem and this idea works because sometimes we tag someone in mistake and then it didn't remove so and at that time I wasn't aware what to do but then I just turn off and also refresh the page then solve my problem..

That is why i think there should have an update about untag members or the way to deleted tag because the strategy we use to untag is lil bit boring you know..    But if we lil bit slow to tag or be aware when do tag then there has less chance to done this mistake @Mark wood        

22 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Thanks for your contribution on this mate and with this I have many solutions to deal with the problem whenever I make a mistake of tagging someone I am not willing to, @Jones33 will fine this beneficial I believe since he is willing to learn a lot from the forum and I will suggest we give him a help if he continues the good work.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Do kill that distribute or alter it in the event that it has just presented, the magnificence about this is that I were fit for present an explanation concerning why this should have been changed and there is a ton of work to develop and plan for its that viable source to it there might be no reason to sweat it anyway to assemble it appropriate we need to hang on going legitimate now and set up every system to it.

3 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Thanks for your contribution on this mate and with this I have many solutions to deal with the problem whenever I make a mistake of tagging someone I am not willing to, @Jones33 will fine this beneficial I believe since he is willing to learn a lot from the forum and I will suggest we give him a help if he continues the good work.

For sure my friend, I have read all you said and I will make sure I make use of it when I make mistakes, I will even be very careful whenever I am typing in any topic to avoid making such mistakes since he forum is strict this days and I don't want to get banned completely from the campaign.

If you mistakely tagged a certain person on your posts that opposite on their commenting, you should immediately edit your posts then remove your quoted or name on your postss. To will not cause of unappropriate situation in this forum and to avoid destroy your accounts. This accidentally experience but you must be careful next time always verify your each writing before you post. It must be casual but some formative.

The method to solve this mistake is very easy @Frodler .First read your post carefully in order to reduce these kinds of mistakes .Suppose if you made such mistake ,then the only solution is to click on edit and then remove the name of the tagged person . My friend @Ezra has explained it nicely .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

22 hours ago, Jones33 said:

since he forum is strict this days and I don't want to get banned completely from the campaign.

Sure mate because some members are even saying that those that were disabled from receiving payment for talktoken encounter that due to there low quality post and other forum violation which is why I suggest we improve our post quality everytime because we don't know what will happen next.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/6/2020 at 5:39 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

That is why i think there should have an update about untag members or the way to deleted tag because the strategy we use to untag is lil bit boring you know..    But if we lil bit slow to tag or be aware when do tag then there has less chance to done this mistake @Mark wood        

Well let's see will we see update of untag because it is serious matter and as a new member they will be in trouble when they tag someone in mistake because it can't remove and then they leave the page and again enter the page they will face the same problem as I face it in first time but now I can remove it but better to make some changes..

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Sure mate because some members are even saying that those that were disabled from receiving payment for talktoken encounter that due to there low quality post and other forum violation which is why I suggest we improve our post quality everytime because we don't know what will happen next.

No one knows what the actual problem really is but nevertheless we should also improve the quality of our daily posts just as you advised because that will give us more assurance that our account won't face any problem with the moderators.

If you tag someone wrongly or mistakenly before submitting the comment or post you can reload the topic and remove the tag or clear the whole previous contents when restored in comment box and start afresh.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Jones33 said:

because that will give us more assurance that our account won't face any problem with the moderators.

As long as we focus on posting beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities in the right section of the forum believe me we won't face much problem and that will also give us chance to gain more knowledge and experience about the field, so be compose while working in cryptotalk forum because there is less room for mistakes.

BetFury                                                   

31 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

so be compose while working in cryptotalk forum because there is less room for mistakes.

I can see that because many members are being removed from campaigning which is due to low quality posts as claimed by some senior members and for that reason i will struggle to make the forum rules part of me.

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Well let's see will we see update of untag because it is serious matter

Lil bit so @Mark wood because if any member tag other before start writing about the topic or post then he can easily save his time but if any members first write comment and later tag then its dangerous problem actually 😊         

• +2 1

I think if you made a mistake you by tagging someone you can modify your post and delete her tag and it's ok,even that the notifications is sent or not,but I think there some delay for the notifications to sent to anyone so you have time to modify that 

• +2 1