The value of the talk token has started to increase. Does that mean good? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pourinbubbly

The value of the talk token has started to increase. Does that mean good?

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Please I think everyone that has registered with this platform will be very happy to hear that the price of talk token has increase so that what ever we earn should be reasonable

Some coins or tokens might just have a very little period to increase and I noticed this in the talk tokens. Also this will make so many people want to sell the coin and it might also cause a fall in prices

• +1 1

Offcource dear at times when talk token value decreased so cryptotalk started marketing talk tokens to increase its worth started given 10 talk tokens per paid posts but i don't know why they stopped giving tokens.But glad to know that its lrice has been increased it is a good sign

• +1 1
  • +3 1

These ascents are transitory however since they happen sometimes, they are extremely useful to forestall smashing. I think this ascent happened basically in light of the fact that the cost was too low and a few purchasers thought it is currently protected to put resources into TALK. Such thing can occur for some other coin also and generally after large crashes comes enormous ascents. This is uplifting news for TALK proprietors since it implies this symbolic actually has some obstruction and there is trust that we can take Sass 100 satoshi and then some.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I believe this increase is nothing compared to the increase that will be witnessed in the future. I think  that's a good thing, because now I'm going to start making money, and it would be great for me to increase the price of the talc token. Such thing can happen for any other coin as well and usually after big crashes comes big rises. We can observe that the talk token is always fluctuating because of the market strategies due to the values of the  market and trading which is not stable cryptotalk forum need high values of talk token.

For a while now the value of Talk token is stable, there is finally support found but at a very low and unprofitable for the forum members level. at 15 satoshi there is not a lot to be said and a lot left to be desired. I hope there is going to be some change as this will not help a lot if it keeps for a few months.

It is exactly the same, the doctors are revolting very fast, which will be of great benefit to us. We collect the tokens we get from the reactions , it started to rise again. Is this a permanent thing? because I thought the decline would continue, I think I made a mistake somewhere. 

The talk token cannot start to rise suddenly withot reasonit will still gone down because the supply of the token increased day by day.

9 minutes ago, prodip599 said:

The talk token cannot start to rise suddenly withot reasonit will still gone down because the supply of the token increased day by day.

I didn't see any increase, it is only dropping and perhaps lately there was a big support that is given by the exchange but it is still very low and the rewards are shrinking a lot, having many in disappointment.

Edited by cryptovlek

Cryptocurrency The price of all coins fluctuates all the time.  In the past, the price of tokens was very high, but now the price of tokens has come down a lot, but now it is going up a bit, but it is expected that the market for tokens and cryptocurrency will not be stable.

After the talc token's value went down, it started to rise again. Is this a permanent thing? because I thought the decline would continue, I think I made a mistake somewhere. Can you give information on this?

the price broadens generally plus subsequent quadruples as well as one tragic wobbler is this hike have a tendency to be any furthermore any probabilities when everything desires to light here we will pride oneself an excellent dismount in the costs. i don't roll in the hay if yobit team up feasible whatever most everything when they may be able to they deserve to transport underachieve whatever thing because the costs collapses unremarkable

I have not seen an increase, except from temporary pump that was met with instantly selloff from some investbox whales. There should have been better treatment of this token and those that don't support in Yobit are some speculator traders that bought too much and keep dumping for a long time.

If speak token fee is actually increasing, then this is a great information for all and sundry and a very good update. And with this sort of update, we can get an amazing earnings and proper quantity of points on each day basis.

• +4 1

The doctors are revolting very fast, which will be of great benefit to us. We collect the tokens we get from the reactions that we give to other people and increase the reputations of those people.

• +5 1

Yes, I also observed that the value of talk token has increased a little bit, I'm glad its value is increasing. Every coin use to through ups and downs, and talk token is definitely volatile. 

The value of talk tokens has started to increase and it is very good if we have more talk tokens in the future, we can make more money online.  So I want to work here someday.  Thanks

Of course doctors are revolting very quickly which will be very beneficial for us. We collect tokens from the feedback we can give to other people and increase the reputation of those people who are much better and more effective.

it is the talk token cannot start to rise suddenly without reason will still gone down because the supply of the token increases day by can it has can fall because will earn a valuable coin..I hope to see if value to reach 000000.166talk wathin some days..

Even the coins or tokens held in an exchange can suffer the effect of the FOMO, the TALK token at its launch promised many things that we have not seen so far, I did not participate in the forum at that time but I did have tokens in the investbox, unfortunately I had to sell everything after the bearish run completely plunged the price.

It might seem like the price of talk token is increasing but it could be the price of bitcoin is decreasing so the talk must go down.

• +2 1

A thing of joy and happiness as the value of talk coin has started to rise again after it has fall. Because we will earn a valuable coin