The value of the talk token has started to increase. Does that mean good? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pourinbubbly

The value of the talk token has started to increase. Does that mean good?

It was surely the typical case of FOMO, since the forum promised many advantages when buying the token, however the excitement does not last forever and that is reflected in the current price of the currency, which does not even reach 30 satoshis, of In the same way, you can make long-term profits with the investbox but you have to be careful.

Yes, my friend of course it is very wonderful, every once in a while and when the supervisors support the talc currency, which is great, but soon the speculators come n and come back and lower their value down the saflin, I want to support this currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Nobody knows whether the value of Talk token will go up or down, it is indeed very difficult for new tokens to survive on the exchange. However, I am optimistic that Talk Token will rise and survive in the market, because Talk is a token that is supported by Yobit, so I am optimistic that with the increase in Talk's price, it will become like a Yo token.

• +1 1

At the moment at this moment that they give an answer in this publication is more or less stable between 21 and 23 satoshis a very low price in my opinion, we hope that in the future it will gain strength and we can obtain good profits
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

During this pandemic many people have trended towards online business, especially towards digital currency. The value of marketplace and digital currency had fallen due to the fact that people were losing too much and there was nothing to invest from there. But the last days of this year are going on, only the place of top token is increasing again, this means that in the coming time, trading in it will be better. The increase in the value of talk tokens in this means that people have always trended towards this currency and the investment will increase a lot and in the coming time its score will also increase. 

• +1 1

I have seen the price if you mean this by value, to have decreased a lot down to 20 satoshi that is very low for Talk token. It all depends on the demand and how many will be willing to use this token in the forum for the promotionals.

• +1 1

I see within this 4 days the price of talk token is ranging about 19 satoshis up to 23 thats looks good for the token, maybe it has the indicators to rise again.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/4/2020 at 1:04 PM, pourinbubbly said:

After the talc token's value went down, it started to rise again. Is this a permanent thing? because I thought the decline would continue, I think I made a mistake somewhere. Can you give information on this?

The price of talk tokens was much better in the beginning.  But its price started to decrease gradually. Now the price of talk token has come down a lot.  However, with this talk token you can keep investing and you will get profit.  However, the advertiser of this token will start and then the price of this token will increase.  So it would be better for us to hold this token  And the price of crypto coins is always volatile, so we will never worry about its price.

• +3 1

Well Talk token have been fluctuating a lot between 21 to 40 satoshi if we are selling as soon as we receive it it will never rise in price the highest it was was 200 satoshi which was great, if talk token increases its value often that means it could have a stable price and higher soon.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Joseph J said:

Well Talk token have been fluctuating a lot between 21 to 40 satoshi if we are selling as soon as we receive it it will never rise in price the highest it was was 200 satoshi which was great, if talk token increases its value often that means it could have a stable price and higher soon.

Yeah, it was sad, that everyone started selling their talk token imediately. Hopefully now, when people have cashed out their large sums of TALK, it will have a more natural trading range. Maybe 20-40 is the appropiate range for this token. Only time will tell, but I hope TALK token lowest point is 20 satoshis

I think you're talking about the price, not about the value. Talk token is still valueless, because there is no any method for using it, but price went up a little, because some people were banned on cryptotalk campaign, so emission became little smaller than it was before. I don't think it's a permanent occasion

Talk tokens are the official tokens for Cryptotalk forum, now they have dropped and many members are fear because they think the price will never recover at least to 50 - 100 satoshi. I don't when will this happen but i believe the price of Talk will recover than we expected, perhaps the developers are working on something in the backend of Talk, so we just have to trust it and have patience.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I didn't see any increase in value which is worth consideration. It keeps going back and forth between $0.005 and $0.006. I call it an increase whenever it returns to the range between $0.015 and $0.02 which is the ideal price range for TALK. Why do most of you just think about the value of TALK? Does anyone here trade with this token? TALK looks to be quite tradable now because it is not stable and its chart is full of successive red and green bars. Lack of trading is what hinders the rise of TALK.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency The Price Of All  the coins Fluctuates  All The Time .In The Past The Price Of Talking Was Very High But Now The Price Of Token has Come Down A Lot. But No It Is Giving Up Of It But It Is Expected Date Market For Tokens Cryptocurrency Will Not  be Stable .

It is a thing of joy and happiness is the value of the coins to rise again after it has fall .

Yes I think it is good. Maybe in some months we will see how it will be the Talk token movement in the market. But if Yobit and Cryptotalk promote it or list it in others website exchanges platforms, it is possible the token reach a high value.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:04 PM, pourinbubbly said:

After the talc token's value went down, it started to rise again. Is this a permanent thing? because I thought the decline would continue, I think I made a mistake somewhere. Can you give information on this?

It is good that one of yobit’s house token is rising again as others continue to dump. It just goes to show that at least there are some trades happening for talk token to hopefully sustain the token’s life span.

I think that the talk has stopped dumping and it has bottomed, I bought a few and will keep adding and if it drops more I'll be buying even more, so keep it dropping bellow 20 satoshi, I'd be very font to see prices lower than that.

• +1 1

At the moment i've been thinking that 20 sats could be a good time to buy, but then again it's really hard to judge with btc pair because i don't think that btc bull run has even started. More btc rises in value, higher changes are that talk token drops in btc value. This doesn't apply only to talk tokens but to most altcoins out there.

• +2 1

I have been watching the fluctuations in the Yobit Talk token price daily since I became a member of the CryptoTalk forum for 1 month. Related to this, I also made comments on other Talk token topics in the forum. Here I want to remind you a few important points.

First of all, Talk token trading is currently only made on the Yobit exchange, and trading volumes are very low today. My guess is that Talk token is sold by new and new members of the CryptoTalk forum. Experienced members of the CryptoTalk forum make the purchase of talk tokens.

Second, Talc token price resistance appears to have formed at the 0.00000020 BTC point. It seems that the demand for Talk tokens is still alive today. In short, it means that there are a significant number of people who care about Talk token investment.

Finally, how many% does the talc token price go up or down on a daily basis? We also need to look at this issue. Because as long as the Talk token maintains its resistance point, there are increases in BTC value in USD, so Talk token holders will have no harm. On the contrary, it is even possible for them to make a profit due to cross exchange. In addition, with the Yobit investment box, you will earn 1% daily income for your Talk token savings and protect your capital against loss of value.

• +2 1

Talk token has stabilized after massive losses but I think it is going to recover. I wouldn't worry but instead what we should be doing is to keep going and earn, use in the investbox and earn even faster. I am in a position of restriction from payments now, but I decided after the holidays, to keep the spirit up and give to the forum the best I can. I hope it will be appreciated and the Talk token can also rise along with our efforts.

It is a very good thing for all of us that the price of Talk Token has started increasing again. As the price of talk tokens had fallen to a large extent for the last several days, due to which we were getting very low payment of a daily basis. We all hope that till now the price of tokens will keep increasing, which will be very beneficial for all of us. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Like the most of crypto tokens, TALK also follows the volatile markets. Price of TALK tokens may raise or decrease in the cryptocurrency markets depending on its demands and usecases. Once more usecases of TALK tokens revealed, real or potential investors in TALK tokens will also increase. So I would like to tell you guys, please be patient regarding the TALK token. 

On 12/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, pourinbubbly said:

Yes it means good thing, and the price of bitcoin keeps up so our earnings here per dollars would be increased, all we need to do is being patient and believe in this forum.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:04 PM, pourinbubbly said:

Coins and tokens price has many fluctuations. Sometimes the coins and tokens price gets increase and sometimes gets decreased. Yeah that's a very good thing that talk token price is increasing because we can sell our holding tokens in this time. We should buy and hold tokens when the price gets increase and we should sell them when the price gets rise. 

Since I thought the downturn would continue, I think I made a mistake somewhere. So I think I was wrong