Best Bitcoin investment Site - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upba80

Best Bitcoin investment Site

Hello Everybody, i want to know some information about Investment site from you.  I have some Good amout of Satoshi, and i want to Invest it on any Investment platfrom, But i have no any Idea about any Investment site that what is Trusted. So if you have any Experience, please Comment here.    

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Upba80It is depended on about what investment you want to do, if you are looking to trade, I can suggest you Yobit, Binance, Bitstamp...etc always choose the oldest, trusted and most popular website exchanges to do that. In case you are looking to gain some interest with your Bitcoins, you can use some saving wallet, I can suggest you YouHodler:

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Saving Freebitco Wallet  **REBTEL** Claim Zcash, Dogecoin & FLR

1457567687_46860(static).png.abb02b0cee66731f653603506dcc9ba6.png

AND GET 0.00000275 BNB EVERY 20 MIN!

actually i was don't know Best high paying bitcoin for investment site because mostly investment site who offering high paying became scam and if you are interested to invest you should be see at Investor-based games board because i saw many sites who offering high profit investment program but be careful because some of them are scam and choose wisely

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There are many sites to invest in, but there is Yobit as a loyalty site.  You can earn profit by investing in Investbox on Yobit site and profit planning is in different categories.  If you want you can invest in yobit to get profit at day, weekly and monthly rate.  Crypto has risks to invest in other sites and can invest safely in yobit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The first is - genesis-mining

The site is a company that specializes in mining cryptocurrencies by selling mining contracts to clients. It started in 2014 in the field of mining, and now there are about 300,000 investors in the company, reaping great success and having an important future

The second site is - hashflare
A hashflare site or company also specializes in mining Bitcoin and selling mining contracts to clients, which is second in its ranking after Genesis-Mining for reliability and transparency.

The third site is - hash poker
This site is new and exclusive, and through our study of it, it was found that it is reasonable and honest, and you can rely on it to invest in Bitcoin, in addition to that, it gives each new investor 20 thousand hours / second for free.

Thanks.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

There are mamy lot of site for botcoin investment .But i prefer yobit is the best sife for investment .Because i personal use this platform .They provide a good security inhance and fee is very low .We can invest bitcoon easy and earn more profit .I suffest you can invest bitcoin in this site and earn high peofit coin and currency .

You can check the details on coin indexing website coinmarketcap.com about investing platform but I would like to suggest u Yobit as it supports a lot of cryptocurrencies, payments methods and features. Yobit is one of the top ten exchange platforms in yes of traffic, liquidity and trading volumes

• +1 1

There are many bitcoin investment sites on the market. Although many of these sites are reliable sites, many of them are scam sites.
If we give examples of trusted sites, Yobit.net, Coineal, Binance, Kraken, Coinbase Pro.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:10 AM, Upba80 said:

Hello Everybody, i want to know some information about Investment site from you.  I have some Good amout of Satoshi, and i want to Invest it on any Investment platfrom, But i have no any Idea about any Investment site that what is Trusted. So if you have any Experience, please Comment here. 

@Upba80 That depends on the amount you have and what you want to do with them, you can make trade taking advantage of the fluctuation of pressure that the BTC has and play its rise or fall at a certain time to see if you have a good profit, Yobit has investment plans that you can study to see if they suit you, always researching and studying the possibilities, Binance also has plans where you can invest, inform yourself and search on those platforms, the one that best suits your needs, do not believe in those who sell you that you will earn the double or triple your capital in a few days without doing anything, because surely you will lose everything, greetings and good luck in your search, welcome to Cryptotalk.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The went to know some information about in investment side.

I have some good amount. The went to invest it on any investment platform. But I have on any idea about any investment side.

• +2 1

On 12/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, tienda said:

@Upba80It is depended on about what investment you want to do, if you are looking to trade, I can suggest you Yobit, Binance, Bitstamp...etc always choose the oldest, trusted and most popular website exchanges to do that. In case you are looking to gain some interest with your Bitcoins, you can use some saving wallet, I can suggest you YouHodler:

Hello sir, i don’t want any type Cryptocurrency exchange site, Binance, Yobit or others.  I want a investment site or any investment plan. For example,  Have 0.1 btc my fund and i want invest it on any investment platfrom.  Today I will make a deposit and get some profit on every month.

• +1 1

Every exchange platform has its pros and cons . If u really want to earn money than u can for Yobit platform as it organizes hot IEOs project on true basis which make it less risky

My friend, good luck to you, but before investing, in order not to risk your money, you must learn how to trade and analyze currencies, and you have to enter with small amounts at the beginning in order to gain experience and then start

Hi friend according to my own experience and opinion I think yobit is the best investment site to make investment and trading because with research and other investigation it's really shows that most of the investment sites are scam but one need to make research in order to know the true values and benefits of the investment sites before making any investment

• +1 1

Yes is the best platform if you want to invest, it is bitcoin because it is very easy and trustable and nowadays it is going on trading. It is not a fake thing if you really want to invest and make high profit on.  

• +3 1

I will suggest you to use yobit for investment. They give us good profit for investment. So i think yobit is the best site for investment from others. You can get daily profit from your investment.

I suggest you yobit is the fantestic website you can some skill and spend time earn the bitcion. I recommend you yobit. Have a safe day   thank you.! 

• +5 1

I will recommend you to save on yobit. There is a particular plan that allows you to receive interest in weekly basis or monthly. And there is high availability of alt coins as well that is suitable for trading and making good profits as an investor.

There are different site but yobit is the best for investing the bitcion and largest profit. And give us the daily weekly and monlty profits. And provide the good security. I used a personally. And my good experience on it. Yobit is very good site for investing the bitcion. Thank you Have Nice a day 

On 04.12.2020 at 09:10, Upba80 said:

Herkese merhaba, Yatırım sitesi hakkında sizden bazı bilgiler bilmek istiyorum. İyi bir Satoshi birikimim var ve bunu herhangi bir Yatırım platformuna yatırmak istiyorum, Ancak herhangi bir Yatırım sitesi hakkında Güvenilir olanın ne olduğu hakkında hiçbir fikrim yok. Yani herhangi bir Deneyiminiz varsa, lütfen buraya yorum yapın.    

I do not know how much capital you have. However, I can recommend you 2 high performance and reliable investment tools such as Yobit investmentbox and Yobit VMining. @Upba80

2 hours ago, zagzag said:

I do not know how much capital you have. However, I can recommend you 2 high performance and reliable investment tools such as Yobit investmentbox and Yobit VMining. @Upba80

I am a small trader and i have not a big amount for investment.  But i want invest my fund on any Trusted investment platform. So thank you.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:17 PM, marksattch9 said:

My friend, good luck to you, but before investing, in order not to risk your money, you must learn how to trade and analyze currencies, and you have to enter with small amounts at the beginning in order to gain experience and then start

Thank you for sharing your good opinion. But i think you Don't understand my topic. I Don't want trade or invest my fund on any other cryptocurrency.  I want invest my fund and i want earn daily some interest from my fund.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 6:18 PM, Syman said:

There are many sites to invest in, but there is Yobit as a loyalty site.  You can earn profit by investing in Investbox on Yobit site and profit planning is in different categories.  If you want you can invest in yobit to get profit at day, weekly and monthly rate.  Crypto has risks to invest in other sites and can invest safely in yobit.

Thank you so much for your suggestion.  You are correct that crypto has Risky to invest on other investment site, we know that on this time have many Fake, scam site one the crypto market. As my opinion yobit maybe best for investment. 

There are many investment sites. Which can be invested in, and they make a profit. But I never support these things. I never recommend working on an investment site.
If you have Bitcoin then you can learn trading. But remember you need to have enough experience before trading. Moreover you have to be harmed. But if you can learn this well, you can earn a lot of money from here.
But remember that nothing can be done here without sufficient experience.