What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shawon12

What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal?

Dear friend firstly when we are doing struggles then we are achieve goals.firstsly you are doing hardworking from here.gain knowledge about btc, learn from olders after some hardwork just working here you are earn and achieve your goals just doing work not any investment.

The best option to earn good amount of bitcoins and reach to your required gaol is to complete our daily tasks with the valuable content and also made investment in the forum.

Hi mates 😊

Hope you all having great time on this forum .

One of the best way to earn bitcoins is cryptotalk . You are at freedom to post and share information and ideas but they must contain good content . Also you have the facility to invest money on yoBit account at low prices and withdrew your money when prices go high . So this can be taken as golden chance to earn money and reach your goal. 

Thanks 😊

I think Cryptotalk is the best option to choose for reaching your goal of Bitcoin. It is because, first it is giving payment in Bitcoin that is really helpful to reach the goal of earning BTC. Second it provides a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin, and good skills of trading. All these learnings can make you able to trade in Bitcoin and reach your goal of earning Bitcoin.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The best way to make bitcoins would be to trade. Although trading has a lot of risks attributed to it. However if you have good knowledge about crypto then there is a high tendency that you can create a constant stream of income from crypto. You can choose from day trading, swing trading or even long term hodling.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, shawon12 said:

Bitcoin is a trusted currency.  What can I do to reach my goal? Please give practical advice in this regard. seek the cooperation of senior members.

Trading is the best option to earn more and more bitcoin. Buy bitcoin at low price and sell it on high price and repeat. 

Or you can also earn many satoshis from this platform as well if you continue working properly. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think, if you want to make Bitcoin, you first need to know about the cryptocurrency market, trading and investing. From there you will have more ways and experience to earn more bitcoins.

Actually earning Bitcoin has two ways one is you have to work in the platform to earn BTC and another way is trading you have to buy some do cryptocurrency in your cash and then start trading and make sure you have experience about trading then you will earn BTC in trading..

Bitcoin is most prominent fetched cash in world. Its taken a toll depends upon its intrigued and supply. You'll be able obtain bitcoin from bitcoin mining and from securing location. Its taken a toll here and there diligently. So when it'll be exorbitant cost you'll be able offer it. From this you'll be able bring in extraordinary degree of cash and can arrive at your goals.

My best friend the best method of earning the bitcoin is bat rate in a crypto world but it is not possible for a newcomer who has to earn Bitcoin you must have some payment for starting his business so my best friend this platform is best for that purpose you must earn BTC from this platform but it is by and by not in instance hey you have to work hard and you can easily earn real Bitcoin with a little hard work or without any payment so best of luck and keep going 🙂👍👍🏽👍🏿👍🏽☺️👍🏽

Dear friend it is totally depend upon the valuable of posts. It matter if your post is meaningful then you can get ratings and by each ratings you get one bitcoin. It is the best way to earn bitcoins.

The best way to earn Bitcoin is to be an honest and productive member of this forum and to make sure that your posts are useful and supportive to other members and you will receive a good Satoshi payments. It is not enough as a solitary income abut you can learn a little about trading and start trade and maybe you will be able to earn enough for a living.

I am still new to this forum and don't have much idea about it, but what I think is that you most work hard in thia forum so that you can get bit coin and after that you can trade them on yobit so that you get more of them and achieve your goals.

Edited by Wiseman20

my friend i am newbie too and i am planning to start my trading in the bitcoin so iwatched many videos and i kepp in touch with the economic news and in this way i have a good informations about btc

• +1 1

Until now, cryptotalk is still my main source to earn bitcoin from the internet, it is super profitable, although I understand that the amount of sat for each valid publication will be lowered and this will affect the economy of each one of us a little, but let's hope this does not end with the forum because it would be something very sad. 

You have to work with full of passion. If you are lazy then this is quite hard to get success in your life. You must have to work hard to achieve your goal.Be patient this is so much important in online working platform.        

There are also airdrops. You can earn some money by participating in airdrops. If you want to get rich with Bitcoin in a short time, I don't think there is an easy way out. If you hurry for this, you could get scam 

For  having a handsome benefit we should invest a good amount. Before this we must have much knowledge about this. We can buy currencies and invest or we can earn through freelancing and so on. Because , now many platforms are paying in crypto-currency. 

• +2 1

On 12/3/2020 at 7:26 PM, shawon12 said:

Bitcoin is a trusted currency.  What can I do to reach my goal? Please give practical advice in this regard. seek the cooperation of senior members.

First you need to sign up for cryptotalk Then do positive reactions to get your first income in bitcoin And then entering the world of currencies and earning through trading and bitcoin One of the good currencies in this field because it makes good profits.

Friend I am also new here and I did not know much how to help you but what if I have seen that there are some who trade or invest in order to earn or achieve that goal and also earn bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings to you, my friend, in my opinion, you should work hard and do your own research to get the result useful information and the experience needed to invest using cryptocurrency, here in this forum you have the opportunity to exploit experts and learn from them.

Thank you for this question. Yes, we would all like to hear the advice of the most experienced members, but I think that patience is the best first step.

They're many ways in the world of cryptocurrency to reach your goals more than you mean, you can earn unlimited cryptocurrency or bitcoin by trading, buy the coin when the price is low and invest it to when the price is high and sell it. 

If you want to make more bitcoins then you need to be willing to do more. Crypto currencies are one of the best ways to make money and so you wid find many ways exist for you to earn crypto. You can gamble, trade, mine or even invest into bitcoin and take your profits but the one I live more is trading as you create your own rules and also what you want to earn.

Hello friend, the best way to earn bitcoins by working hard in the forum go by little by little because sometimes by wanting to hurry we can fall into the hands of scammers who only harm us and delay our goals, I started out earned by little and that served me the profit today It is older and I have enough for my expenses and I also use a small amount for investment I hope that my humble opinion has served you luck.

• +1 1