What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shawon12

What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal?

I think that you should learn and acquire good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin first, and that before you make any trading, so as not to lose money.  Because with knowledge, you can achieve the goals you want

• +2 1

If you want to work here and earn one bitcoin that is not possible ever so for that you have to start your business or something so that you can get the money fast.

to achieve your goal focus try to be hard worker and gain some knowledge first about Bitcoins then start trading

For the unexperienced members like me we should now earn from this forum only because there are many scammed sites and offers that promises us to give bitcoin but after we became experienced we can earn from trading, investing, mining and so on. Hope this post helped you. 

Hello my friend, according to my vision of the subject, you have to invest in order to reach your goal and collect a large balance of Bitcoin

I think it is a good idea to read, to increase your experience. Learn ways to win well. There are many ways, such as survey sites and blogs, and you can trade, choose what you think is right for you, but be wary of scammers.

You are welcome that Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency whose price is controlled by supply and demand. You can earn money through the process of investing it.

First of all you should learn about cryptocurrencies and how to analyze and study their charts to be able to know the best entries and out points and start trading and making money , the capital you starting with either can be earnt from online jobs or any other online method or by investing from your own money

Yes, this is true, my friend, as it is one of the most reliable currencies that outperforms all currencies in its value. It also facilitates us trading and also we must always put before us profit and loss in anything

It is good, my friend, that you joined us, and Bitcoin is a great value currency. You only need to make 20 comments every day that have good and useful content for members about cryptocurrencies to get a good reputation and get more money.

Yes you are right I am agree with you in this forum learning is key for growth so first learn here in this forum is necessary if you will do investment in BTC you can also do minig for earning btc

Just can tell you about yobit, maybe it can help you and about to reach your goal.you can earn bitcoin from bitcoin mining and from earning website.its price up and down continuously.

In my opinion, and for me the best way to gain knowledge and money is the forum and I advise everyone to join so that they know about these useful features it contains, and we must not only seek money, but also gain experience is an important thing

• +5 1

If you want to achieve a set goal in bitcoin then first of all you should focus on your knowledge , you have to learn all information about the bitcoin to become a successful person. Learning is an important thing. Learning new things and information about the topic enables you to achieve your goal. Firstly, gain information then invest in it and continue your work with a good hope,you will earn alot by way of learning.

Above all, I have to gain a broad knowledge of the business before it starts.
In this area, we have to set a clear plan and legitimate goals and work to achieve them in order to gain the desired profit.

Yes, my friend, of course, what I am saying is true that the Bitcoin currency is highly reliable, as it represents the history of the coded currencies and its mother, if you want to invest and profit then this currency is the best currency for that, but in case you want permanent withdrawal you have to choose a currency with a fixed value

• +2 1

I think that the subject needs patience and knowledge of trading, through which people can earn and multiply their profits. 

Good morning dear brother I am in this forum a beginner but an expert in the field of life. To reach any goal in this life you have to be knowledgeable and knowledgeable in it until you put your first step on the path to success and then you have to persevere, hard work and tiredness. Without fatigue no success.All you have to do is apply these rules in bitcoin in order to make good money and not fall into the ropes of scammers. And if I don't ban you, excuse me, I'd say my experience here gave you my best, and thank you.

Multiple options are available for you to get benefits off Bitcoin. For example you can buy Bitcoin in the dip and hold them over the time to sell at the higher rate, you can do active Bitcoin trading, you can invest Bitcoin on the trusted platforms to receive the benefits, etc. So many practically possible options are there to make money from Bitcoin. 

To earn bitcoin, you need gain enough knowledge about that. Also you need to know about yobit,  investment or trade. If yiu have enough knowledge abiut this these then you can try them and earn enough bitcoin.

Earn bitcoin inevitably is difficult, but it is not impossible, and it requires time, knowledge of more than good and experience in trading in cryptocurrencies by selling a currency when its price rises on the one hand, and on the other hand, buying another currency when it is cheap, and working at this pace and finding ways Better to profit.

Hello my friend, Bitcoin is a popular and desirable currency that has great popularity and dealing with it is easy and not complicated at all. Its price rises with days, and obtaining it requires strong capital with success.

You only have to work in the cryptotalk forum and abide by the rules stipulated by this forum in addition to publishing useful information about cryptocurrencies and gaining experience from this forum and then you can start trading cryptocurrencies. And by that, you will increase your profits, my friend.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, shawon12 said:

Bitcoin is a trusted currency.  What can I do to reach my goal? Please give practical advice in this regard. seek the cooperation of senior members.

Their are so many earning option for free and also with some investing plans, but earning for free takes a lots of time to get some amounts of decent moneys but if you invest n some coins then you will get a god interest and profit from it.

You can earn bitcoin by working online, there are many sites that give you bitcoin in exchange for some tasks, such as Bitcointalk and some games, but if you are a smart trader, you can trade the small money that you earn from the forum, and that will make big profits from bitcoin.