How do you keep private key? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

How do you keep private key?

I do this too. The first thing I did at the moment in which to create an account was to write the private key at the best possible moment, after writing it I have it completely safe in the cryptographic notebook, for me this is the best place to save it and learn it from moment.

Well, my friend, there are a lot of ways to keep your secret key from her. :
First write your password on a single sheet of paper .
Second, beware of strangers and do not give them any personal information about you.
Thirdly and the most important thing is not to save passwords for web sites and browsers to ensure that breached confidentiality .

I avoid sharing it with anyone else, and I avoid working from public internet networks. I also save a paper copy of my private keys, and a copy I keep in my phone diary, also without forgetting the two-factor authentication, which is very important.

Dear friend, I do not recommend using the encrypted wallet on the Internet to save our private key because it will be vulnerable to theft, so I saved my account on a piece of paper and put it in my pocket

hello guys i hope today is good of my all friends at this platform.i have a new member in this platform. anout this topic i have no other idea about it but i think your name in mathametics is the best password.

You have the right of many to ignore that, but all of us should pay attention to that point and be cautious and write on an external paper or on notes in his device to keep them from fraudsters

This is not difficult to understand. The private key is private. It should not be shared. Personally I keep them written in a notebook for personal use so as not to lose any of them.

Thanks for your post, I strongly disagree with you, putting your private keys online alone is a bad idea also, it's online doesn't mean hackers can hack and get it, you can write it out on a paper, snap it and save it on google drive, to me that's the safest place every, no one can get it from there you make sure the mail to your google drive wil not be use in doing anything like airdrop and the likes. 

Thank you.

I think keeping private key is very important this will allow you store and keep relevant information and stuff that will protect all that you have store from the fraudsters and I think it is very important to recognize this private key. 

We can save our private keys for our wallet in the notes program on our mobile device or laptop, or we can write them down on paper and save as well. The private key should never be sent out to anybody or any website.

You need to be aware that your account is not stolen. Beware of fraudsters. You can learn about this information through the Internet, which will help you to understand your experience.

You should be informed that your account has not been compromised. Be wary of con artists. You will read more about this information on the internet, which will aid in your understanding of your situation.

Hello guys we should take this topic very serious cause it very important if we lost it, our account is gone.

We should always use what we can remember not what we kind forget easily. 

Privacy is main thing for any business and to starting platform.We must have private key for starting any work this is useful for us.The main priority is security options.This is useful.

You must keep the password on an external sheet to facilitate remembering it if you forget it. Lack of attention and care will expose you to theft, so you must take appropriate measures to protect your account and your money

Hello friend, I keep my private key by writing down the password on the notes section of my mobile phone, and I also keep it on an external sheet.

The easiest way to start is with exchanges where there is no mandatory account verification. After all, a beginner will clearly have a scanty turnover, why complicate everything for yourself. You can choose from Poloniex, Binance, or Yobit. Previously, Poloniex was the most convenient for me, but after updating the design I'm not sure anymore. Of course I got used to it, like the rules, but it was better.

No matter how much advice they give you, but here from me only one and only answer is the Binance exchange. Binance itself, as the best exchange, does everything for people, does a lot of contests that are good for newbies to earn their first money. The exchange is easy to use and easy to work with. You need to look with your own eyes to see this ideal.

Depends on the members experience choice and confidence on handling sensitive parts of the accounts. Software approach of saving private keys is still safe and most easiest by the aid of google drive or saves. Furthermore activation of 2FA authenticator increases double layer of protection and safety to the account.

Hello friend, thank you very much for sharing your details. Yes, we will keep our private key in our ubit account to protect our account from scammers, as there are a lot of scammers on this platform who will expose our personal information and steal everything from us.

Good question
Frankly, my friend, I don't trust anyone
With regard to money, we must be very careful and not trust anyone
Business is business, so we have to keep your private key out of reach

Mate, you're doing it right. Your private keys must be kept away from digital channels. The best thing to do is write it down on a piece of paper and keep it somewhere safe. Since taking screen shots or pictures and storing them on your phone or uploading them to the cloud puts you at risk of being hacked.

our view, that people should not archive the specific explicit catch for practically any have an effect in the wireless, in light of the fact that the cell could be ripped off or maybe busted. I lean toward the specific administrative work or maybe PCs additionally set these in the specific bundle anyplace in which nobody distinctive knows that, since large numbers of us are in danger of deceitfulness.

An important topic because many people overlook it, allowing fraudsters to gain access to their accounts and steal their money. We must protect our information or write it down on a piece of paper outside of our accounts, in addition to using two-factor authentication. It is more important to protect your wealth than to look for ways to make money.

• +3 1

My friend, we have to store the private key information away from the internet. Preferably store it in a place we trust to avoid hacking and theft. Here our data is saved.

• +1 1