What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

That would be really cool
This will increase the number of newly encrypted users further
It would be a great addition to the platform

This forum is basically very popular, but if this suggestion is made, it will help this page to overwhelm everything in encryption and become the most famous page at all, just as Bitcoin may become an official currency that is easy to deal with everywhere I think it is good to start implementing this idea  Good

• +2 1

Yes, of course, many members will be able to work on this platform using smartphones in a better way and for a longer time. I think it is a positive thing and will increase the success of this platform

Creating a cryptotalk forum application I think is a good thing as communication becomes easier and the number of subscribers increases more

You are right my friend that using an application is easier than the website and faster for us. I hope that the moderators will see your suggestion and take it seriously and design a good luck for you my friend.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, this is an excellent and effective suggestion, and it has a wonderful benefit for everyone, for subscribers, and for all individuals who heard about this platform and wanted to join ..

I admire your useful ideas my girlfriend and support from the heart ♥ ️

Dear in general, thank you for this valuable advice and asking the values from the officials of this forum. I advise everyone to ask the officials in this forum to develop a special application for this forum. How to work with it here in the encryption conversation that the issuance of an application for the forum is very good if it is issued A special application to work in these wonderful scenes in the talk of encryption will make it easier for us, of course, to work through what is easily published, and an application for Android, Windows application and other operating systems is issued. There are phones, computers. Thank you very much

• +3 1

I think you suggested a great idea .. There should be an application for cryptotalk on all kinds of mobile devices and this is also necessary to increase the popularity of the forum and to introduce more new participants and thus the popularity of this forum increases.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, this is very good. This will increase the spread of this platform widely and quickly and will increase its popularity very much as it will become easier and smoother in the work. But it should be a fair app for all devices and not need a lot of space or huge updates.

• +1 1

I think it is a good idea for this forum to have an application on smartphones because this will increase the reputation of this forum and it will become more easy to use this forum

• +3 1

Yes you are right mate if cryptotalk currency platform will release an application for the cryptotalk currency work for it members to be able to make work easier to them and it will really encourage alot of people to be able to join then improve the act of posting and commenting in the forum

• +2 1

More members on mobile work in this forum. That's why Cryptotalk should introduce the app so that members working on mobile can work easily.

I think that this will be a good thing, and thus the forum will be easier and faster to use and more information can be received. It is a good idea. I hope that happens.

• +3 1

It will be good for us in light of the fact that the application is all the more simple from the site to work here on the grounds that application will be on profile cover it will simple to open, and site first you should join chrome and got the site it is long interaction then application.

Hello there greetings yes it would be a great idea for this Smartphone user that app I will save a lot of times and lot of issues I think this forum should be create an app that we all can work on the app because sometime it is good to use and A's smartphone app to work

• +5 1

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

Good idea my friend, it will become easier to reach to the forum.. It will become popular more and more as compared to this time now. By introducing an app, many of the new comers will attract to this site and will get the opportunity to work on it and get there earning very well. So a very good idea you think in my opinion. Now a days many of the people are not aware from this site but after introducing app they will attract easily and work on it. 

• +1 1

This is a great idea my friend,

it is definitely easier to work on an application than on a website and I think that this will help spread cryptotalk more , and it will be possible for everyone to benefit and gain knowledge from this platform. 

I personally feel that the introduction of an app can increase the awareness of cryptocurrencies worldwide since online application are used by many users.

It is a very beautiful suggestion my friend ! I think it will be a very nice idea for us as new users and we work on the smartphone. This will make it easier for us to work on a big deal. I hope this happens

That will be easy for every cryptotalk users to use this platform. I think if cryptotalk will launch an app then they Will added more feature to improve this forum more. I hope in future cryptotalk will think about launching an application            

Hello my dear friend.It is a great thing if cryptotalk release their app because it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.we can easily earn bitcoin only by making useful posts on this forum.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. It is a great idea through this method crypto will be famous and everyone can understand about cryptocurrency and working on cryptocurrency will be very easy.

Yes, my friend, it would be great if that on smartphones. This wonderful forum will become very popular and even people will join this wonderful forum. Then the forum will be full of members. Good luck my friends. 

• +4 1

Wow, it is great to release an application for cryptotalk because by that the forum will become more popular and more people will know it in addition to that its users will increase day by day and this will be positively reflected in the world of cryptography.

This will really be beautiful. It will aid faster accessibility and a lot of people can actually log in faster and work on their post with the app. But notwithstanding, I do hope the Mods and the Admins can look for way to make it happens.