What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

It would be great if they released an app for people who make their publications by phone, from my point of view they work better on the computer but that is up to each one, but the important thing is that if they release a phone app, it can be very positive for cryptotalk and for the people of the forum, as it would help the page to become more known in the eyes of people who still do not know this great page.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

You are right . it will be really great if crypto talk will release Mobile app. Many people will be more interested in crypto talk. The users of crypto talk will be increased more in fact we may introduce with some people who has an excellent experience and idea about crypto currency. I think soon crypto talk should release mobile app

• +1 1

Certainly it is great to create a program. Certainly members will be free to use a lot and restrict either the site or the application.

1 hour ago, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

A Cryptotalk application would be a welcome development for members and it would make working on the site easy and accessible. There are certain features that should be upgraded and if these features are upgraded, it would boost the effectiveness of the members and platform at the same time. Using browsers can be annoying some times as they get slow limiting your ability to work.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

Yes dear I agree with you that if an app is released then there will be more traffic in the forum and more people will easily access to it and I also really prefers to work on an app so it's a nice addition to the platform and people will give more time in this way.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

That would be a huge development and growth in the crypto world. It would be a source of creating more awareness to other people that are yet to have any idea about cryptocurrencies. More people would be interested in joining the crypto world as well because crypto is such a good source of income. Having crypto app on the mobile will ensure easy accessibility to crypto anytime we need to have anything to do online. 

• -1 1

I think finding a forum app will greatly increase its popularity.
As it will facilitate the work here and be more easy to use.
Also, it will be promoted more and thus the number of its members will increase.

Smartphone app would be great. People get into better dialogue with each other. Maybe it will happen soon.

• +3 1

A mobile application for cryptotalk is not a bad idea.i believe it would help in improving the platform.more users will be able to gain access to the platform.its would be a step in the right direction.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If cryptotalk launches an application for smartphones it would be in the presence of an expansion or growth of the forum, surely new members will be added and the generation and comments of topics would increase significantly, as a result of the incorporation of another work tool, the dynamism of the forum will increase and as a result we will have a richer space in ideas about cryptographic businesses.

• +1 3

If the crypto talk release an app for its users it will be easier for its users to access. But am not sure it will be that easy because of the number of users operating in the forum. But if an app is created, it will attract new members and also new rules and restrictions added.

I agree with you on this if you released a forum application that makes it easier for us to enter and participate and learn and know everything new about digital currencies

It would be great if they released an app for people who publish theirs over the phone, in my view they work well on the computer but it depends on everything, but the important thing is that if they release the app using the phone, it is very positive for the cryptocurrencies and the people on the platform, because this The page becomes more familiar in the eyes of those who do not yet know the great page.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

20 hours ago, sayems said:

Yes, everything new will open new horizons for new users. For the example that you raised, you create an application for users of the forum But I think that despite the aesthetic of the idea, it would require another great effort in construction and more time for the forum’s workers That is why I think that the forum so far in this version gives all the needs of the member and it is easy to use, light and fast in browsing Yes, in the future this matter could be taken into account by the forum owners We wish all new Thank you for the topic
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, sayems said:

The issuance of a mobile application will greatly help others. Many today they cannot follow up due to their inability to work on the mobile browser and many do not have a laptop in order to enter the forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It's really a good improvement for the forum and it will be the first in crypto currency that a forum have his own application, they add more new features more than normal website like a Wallet for coins and earning directly in your forum Wallet 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I think it will be a very good idea. If crypto  have a apps in smart phone many people can work there because in the modern world every people  have own smart plone.It will be a really  positive for crypto community. It is just my opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I think it is not really necessary for cryptotalk to have an application for smartphones since it is already accessible and fully functional at browsers. If they are going to release an application for this forum then it will also a good step for them because they will become more popular since they are now visible at the application stores.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That will be good for me and all of users of this forum because  app will be good and easy to use its a great idea admins need to think about it  the upgradation from website to an app it will great for over all members  we can easily open an app and close when we finished our work and no fear to log out or no log in problem will be occur so your thinking and idea is good  i wan to thank you for this good posts its useful and helpful to me and many other members.

You are pretty right me friend, the will be very nice and easily accessible for use all, although it will take alot of work to achieve that because of the mass number of people this forum contain.

• +2 1

If cryptotalk will release an application for the smartphone users it will be most usefully because smartphone users cannot access cryptotalk without switching their browsers to desktop version. 

• +2 2

When the app crypto talk will be launch it will be very beneficial to it's users. The user's will get easy access to the site so that it will get popular when the people have easy access they will share it more and this site will get popular so that's why the crypto company must form their app.

It will be a great thing if the management of cryptotalk released an application of crypto. There will be more members that will visit this great forum and it will be a very good place to learn and earn for the members.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think the app will be good and easy to use. Great idea for admins.  In fact it should be improved from the website to an application.  Yes!  It would be great for all the members that we can easily open an app and close when we finish our work and there is no fear of logging out or any fear of logging in so I think your thoughts and ideas are good.

• +3 1