Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

Well my friend, the CryptoTalk forum allows you to create 50 posts per day but pays you for only 20 posts. On the Yobit platform, the “Cryptotalk Campaign” page shows the number of your useful posts and the number of posts that you will be paid for.

Edited by Ammar SaQr
  • +3 1

I just started commenting on cryptotalk, I still don't make my first 100 posts, but according to some older members I know, they only make 20 posts a day, no more. Although in Yobit it is explained that there are only 20 daily there are users who do more.

I think the limit of useful post per day is twenty only because that's rule and i hope this helps and your all post will be counted if you post useful and interested things

• +2 1

You have the right to post more than 20 posts in the forum as long as they are published in accordance with the stated rules and regulations of postings. You have nothing to worry about, but only the first 20 posts will be considered for payment, with the remaining posts receiving a token reward for effective communication and mutual understanding.

Many of us are doing some mistake which they don't no it was a mistake, what I want us to understand friends is that the maximum of 20 post daily, if you want to no if you're done with your daily work you have to go on your yobit account,not your crypto account because they have differences, yobit will tell you if your 20 post have reach to the normal lent they need.

It is basically why your comments would be erased; it isn't as though you had written 30 posts and they were all counted, so you'll be rewarded for all 30 posts; this isn't the case.

9 hours ago, Rifat138888 said:

I think the limit of useful post per day is twenty only because that's rule and i hope this helps and your all post will be counted if you post useful and interested things

Their is no limit of posts per day you can make a tons of posts per day but you will get paid only for 20 posts, you can make 100 posts per day but only get paid for thus 20 useful of them, that's the rule, but if your posts are not useful then they will get deleted.

Obviously, the members of this platform can create more than 20 posts daily and the maxi post the members of this platform can create is 50, out only 20 post will be paid and counted. Therefore the members of this platform can only receive payment for only 20 useful post daily.

My friend, the maximum number of posts is twenty days, and you will be paid for these posts. Make sure that your posts are useful and have a clear meaning, and you have to abide by the rules and laws. You can ask for help from elderly members because they have more experience

Wonderful question my friend ..
The number of allowed posts is 20 daily, and only paid for them. Therefore, I do not think that all of his posts were counted ..
In general, do your work by completing 20 posts as found in the forum rules.

There is no time limit for first hundred posts. After completing hundred posts, you are allowed just 20 useful posts per day. Twenty posts must have rating points include.

Actually my friend, after the completion of your first hundred free posts. You will receive the payment of only twenty useful posts. If your posts are more than twenty then they will not be counted in your earnings mean that you will not receive payment after your twenty posts. But the more posts can increase your rating point and your reputation.

Friend it is rule of the forum that everyday twenty useful post is accepted . You have to post twenty to twenty five comments daily and out of which we get payment of twenty useful posts. I hope now you will understand it.

Friend, what I advise you to tell your friend is not to do more than 20 because if not the moderators could tell him something because he is doing more post than he should or simply do not tell him anything since he is Doing more is your friend and they will only pay you 20 posts that you do so doing more is a bit alpedo because we would not win anything by doing more.

The payment system here, my friend, is based on calculating twenty or less useful posts in this forum, and if you write more than twenty, you will not be able to take your payments for additional posts.

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that this is not happened at me because I am a new member on to stardom and I have not sufficient talents and knowledge for the trading so very soon I will be invest Cryptocurrency best of luck

My friend, how are you? You know that you have to share 20 comments that are counted only per day, but they may not all count if they do not meet the conditions for acceptance, and the purpose of writing more than 20 comments is to avoid the lack of unacceptable comments

My friend, the first 100 posts are free, unpaid.  But then you have to publish 20 posts per day and you can publish more than 20, but this is not paid, but it may help in increasing the exchange of experiences if the topics you talk about are useful and new.  You have to be an active member by making your posts and responses of value and benefit to the members and try not to publish more than once on the same topic

My dear friend I want to tell you that cryptotalk just pays for 20 usefull post Daily however if you will make more than you 20 then it will be good for you to get knowledge but it will not be paid so you should make only just 20 posts daily I hope you understand my point thank you best of luck.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Hide Year greetings you cannot make 30 or 40 post per day because this is against the rules and regulation of this forum you can only if post 20 comments each day and you will get paid for 20 post so don't get struggle and over work because you will end up paying 20% I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

My friend, if you do not complete 100 posts, you can create more than twenty posts per day, and some of them may be deleted by the officials, but when completing the hundred you have to publish twenty publications that are paid in one day and others are not counted even if you publish 30 topics, only 20 are counted.

It's worth noting that only your useful and beneficial posts are counted on yobit; your post counts on cryptotalk and yobit can never be the same. Your entire thread is counted on cryptotalk, but only useful posts are counted on yobit. This is for a variety of reasons, and for more information, I recommend that you read the rules and regulations. Your post will not be considered useful if it breaks the rules; it must contain hundreds of words.

Hi  greetings it is against the policy of this one because you and liberals 20 posted in egidi you don't get depressed 30 or 40 you posed today because it is prohibited in this forum and if you do that you will end up getting banned from this forum I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Dear, you must follow the rules of this forum, this forum states that you must share 20 posts per day, and only 20 posts will be paid even if you write more than 20 posts, but they will not be paid even if their content is useful.