Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

My friend, an critical topic. This platform seeks to boom the number of folks that paintings in cryptocurrency trading, and we locate that there are numerous purchases and needs on those currencies, so I see that there might be a upward push withinside the costs of cryptocurrencies, in particular bitcoin. I wish you achievement my friends

Hello my friend, I think you can create 50 posts per day or more. But you will not be paid only on 20 posts per day. Try to make posts useful and not duplicate to avoid deletion

My friend though I'm a newbie I this platform but from what I took time to learn about crypto talk, I learnt that 20 posts per day will be paid for and if u do above that it won't count. I will advise you obey the rules and strict on that 20 posts instead of you wasting your time on excess post just do the 20 and relax your brain till the next day.

It is quite normal for some posts to get deleted especially at the beginning. and I do not advice you to rush to finish your posts, this period is consirerd a training period so you get used to the forum and know how things work in here. Ten to twenty posts at the beginning are more than enough and you can spend some time reading and learning. 

• +4 1

On 12/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

This site pays us for 20 usefull posts per day. If we do more than 20 posts then the rest of the posts will not be paid even if they count.We will always post 20 because if you post more than that, you will not get paid.

I do not know exactly what is happening in the forum.  Yesterday, out of my 25 posts, 6 posts have been counted for payment.  I think the moderators are deleting the posts from different sides.  For which the comments are also being deleted.

Dear you can make as many posts a day as you want. That means we can publish 50 posts a day here. But after completing the first 100 useful posts, this forum pays us only 20 useful posts daily. But we can make a maximum of fifty posts a day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, it is possible that your friend did not complete the 100 free posts, so they were counted for him, and this is allowed in the forum’s policies. In your case, you have completed it, so you cannot be counted for more than twenty per day.

• +1 1

If you want to make some money from this forum then you have to complete 100 posts from the first day and it has to be done with these advanced standards then you will be allowed to work here so you can work here by posting 20 posts every day  And you can earn some money from here. I hope you will do the work and follow all the rules and regulations, work well with everyone and maintain friendly relations

Hello dear,

The first thing is that according to cryptotalk rules you can't make posts more than 20 a day. If you did than they will not counted as an original posts and you not get reward. Do only 20 useful posts a day and yup it also happen that in youbit many posts are deleted. So the point is that you can do more than 20 posts but only count the useful 20 posts not 30 or 40. The youbit oly select those posts which he found useful for the users. 

Hi friend try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order to know more about the post been made, and you need to make 20 useful posts every day and make sure they are knowledgeable and meaningful in order not to be deleted and try to understand that making more than 20 posts is not a problem but only 20 will be counted 

Yes why not it is from the system so this time also not give  the payment because the payment stopped by the forum. So don't worry by the time they will set it I think so do it bro and continue your work.

• +1 1

Well dear i think there is no problem because if you post useful comments then It won't ever get deleted and also the count is less as compared to the number you post because many of the topics get deleted by moderators. So don't worry

My friend, instead of getting worried and making this post, you should have to read first all tgeu pinned posts in About Forum section, where you will find the rules and also payment method. Moreover, I would like to.tell you that the payment of making posts is given maximum to 20 useful posts. If you have made 26 posts then the payment will be occurred only for 20 posts.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, my friend, you must follow the forum rules, and you are only required to post 20 posts on a daily basis, to be useful to everyone and include correct information, but 25 posts can be created in the event that they are deleted from them, you remain conservative for 20 posts and get your full payment, so I do not advise you to publish more than that Because it is not calculated, but will be deleted

• +1 1

The first thing you have to do is to complete hundred posts.After that you will have to post 20 useful posts everyday which are beneficial for others . This forum have no concern how many posts you did.he will pay only 20 posts that are usefull.

My friend  you can complete your task of 100 posts in 2 or 3 days my mean it depend on your self that when you complete your task if you create 50 posts per day it counts and if you create 20 posts daily it count but my friend if your posts delete by admins then it not count as you say you create 26 posts and it counts 20 I think your 6 posts delete by admins. 

• +2 1

On daily basis you are expected to be posting 20+ to be receiving full 200 talk coin probably earning bitcoin too if your are receiving good reaction. Spend time reading for experience to write topic for the forum

The post limit of this platform is only 20 posts in a day

If you post more then 20 posts in a day then it will be not counted because according to this platform rules we can only 20 posts in a single day

so must follow this platform rules and regulations and don't post anything against this platform 

We can post more than 20 post in a day but we can only earn for 20 post which means the remaining post will not count for any payment.some posted more than 20 so that when some of there post are deleted they can still get 20post to earn.it is not that simple for a beginner as we are still learning and we need to learn more than commenting.

My friend the limit of paid post is 20 but maybe deleted from 20 so you have posted more than 20 .and you can post as you like but you get money only for 20

Halo dear the the rule is that you can creat a twenty post per day .if you creat a more then twenty post then you can only get a payment of twenty post.so over post will not be counted and you say that my friends over post are counted.i dont believe that because this forum work on rules .so we fallow the all rules and regulation .i hope you understand my word what i can saying .best of luck.

• +2 1

You are allowed to make more than 20 posts per day but you only get paid for a maximum of 20 useful post made. Some of your posts were probably deleted on yobit. Link your account on yobit platform to know the amount of useful post you have made.

A biginer cannot do hundred Coments Per day to verify your account the limit offer there to do comments  is 60 par day But allways connected with you are you a bit account to know your daily progress.

Policy of yobit on this plateform for that they can only payment for only twenty posts if you can create above from the limit that is not issues but the payment only for 20.....