Greet & Guide Beginners Members - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Greet & Guide Beginners Members

Hello beginners, you are welcome to Cryptotalk forum!

Believe me you are lucky to form part of this forum,

there is not any other forum like this where you get paid to post and collecting high valuable knowledge.

So don't miss this best opportunity chance!

***Very important things you shouldn't do here if you want to get paid and to stay for a long time, if you do you will be banned for ever***

Copy/past prohibit

Double replies prohibit

Content shouldn't be less than 100 Characters

Content and tittle shouldn't start with lowercase letter

For more information about rules and regulation visit this forum:

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 minutes ago, tienda said:

there is not any other forum like this where you get paid to post and collecting high valuable knowledge.

***Very important things you shouldn't do here if you want to get paid and to stay for a long time, if you do you will be banned for ever***

Copy/past prohibit

Double replies prohibit

Content should be more than 101 Characters

Content and tittle should start with capital letter

Yes dear agree with your points,

Cryptotalk is like as a opportunity for us in the current situation in world because covid 19 so we should try to our best here to get Learn and earn from this platform, 

When I came here there were I don't know about anything cryptosystem but now I am able to spend my time and capital here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for explaining to us the forum’s stipulated rules and regulations. We really need this in order not to make mistakes and avoid the warning points here, because we need support from expert members.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I always appreciate your contributions my friend. No matter how simple they are, sometimes they always provide useful content. What ensures our permanence in the forum in the first place is to always adhere to the regulations. On the other hand, what ensures our success is providing useful and quality content. When you make good posts, other members begin to value you as an incentive for the work done. If what you contribute is not useful or breaks with the rules of the insurance forum you will be poorly qualified and even banned from working at Cryptotalk. Like this forum there is no other since we are all treated equally here, having the same chances of winning. Everything is based on your good performance, so give value to the forum and always take care of your account so that you always enjoy the benefits of being here making yourself noticed.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I’d like joining you in both welcoming new members and encouraging them to get familiar with the forum rules by reading the respective topics in the section "About forum". As you mentioned, we all should feel privileged for having this chance of being part of such a special forum, where we are indeed rewarded for learning and contributing with useful content. 

• +1 2

10 hours ago, tienda said:

Copy/past prohibit

Double replies prohibit

First of all, Wellcome to cryptotalk family to all newbies.

I will suggest them to read the rules & regulations of the forum carefully in about forum section & than try your  best to follow it  as a first priority.

Read topics & replies carefully as much as you can . It will increase your knowledge , learning & information about cryptocurrency . That helps you a lot in your journey in cryptocurrency & here at cryptotalk.

Keep working!👍

• +1 1

For those who just joined the forum i want to say a big welcome to you guys, on this forum you are able to earn money by completing your first 100 then you daily 20 which can be withdraw on seventh day but you have follow the rules and regulations in other for your account not to be ban.

• +2 1

Your topic is very useful for the new members of the forum, hopefully everyone can see it before starting to comment. Personally, in my first time, a friend helped me a lot and today I already have a lot of information on the forum and on cryptocurrencies

• +2 2

Very informative snd valuable post for the beginners as these are the rules of the forum and is mandatory to follow while posting or commenting otherwise your posts will be deleted and you can get the warning point From the moderator in case of any violation.So be careful about the rules and discipline at the forum.Good Luck to all newbies!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 4:20 PM, tienda said:

Copy/past prohibit

Double replies prohibit

yes my dear friend you are obviously right I am agree form your opinion and from your guideline. I want to share this thing with new crypto Talk members and I also got some experience from your post by learning this. so my dear friend especially thanks to you for sharing this piece of information with new cameras it will be helpful for crypto Talk members. So wish you all the best for future working.

• +3 1

This is right my friend, I have mentioned the most important things that make us get banned and which we must avoid and stay away from in order to ensure our stay in the CryptoTalk forum

As for the forum, I consider it the best, as it is an integrated school about digital currencies and trading, in addition to the good financial gains that we get.

This is what makes it outperform the rest of the cryptocurrency forums

• +4 1

Yes dear we should welcome to all new members with open heart and provide peaceful environment to them if they have any problem so its our responsibilities to solve it for them and give them guid line they how to use this forum 

Yes, my friend, thank you for your contribution in reminding us of the forum rules in a simple way. I think everyone should read this in order to avoid obtaining warning points.

Edited by Enasalshrbaji20

Hi dear guys,

It is very useful to remind members, especially new ones, of the most important basic rules, and in addition to that, we must do everything we have in order to achieve our goals, whether they are knowledge or profits. Thanks so much guys and good friends

• +2 1

continuously value your commitments my companion. Regardless of how basic they are, now and then they generally give helpful substance. What guarantees our changelessness in the discussion in any case is to consistently hold fast to the guidelines. Then again, what guarantees our prosperity is giving valuable and quality substance. At the point when you make great posts, different individuals start to esteem you as a motivation for the work done. In the event that what you contribute isn't valuable or defies with the norms of the protection discussion you will be ineffectively qualified and even restricted from working at Cryptotalk.

continuously value your commitments my companion. Regardless of how basic they are, now and then they generally give helpful substance. What guarantees our changelessness in the discussion in any case is to consistently hold fast to the guidelines. Then again, what guarantees our prosperity is giving valuable and quality substance. At the point when you make great posts, different individuals start to esteem you as a motivation for the work done. In the event that what you contribute isn't valuable or defies with the norms of the protection discussion you will be ineffectively qualified and even restricted from working at Cryptotalk.

These topics are very useful and very helpful for beginners.  I am determined to work according to all the rules of this forum and if I work according to all the rules then I will get a good payment from this forum every day  If you can keep your account safe in the forum, you will get a good amount of BTC income at the end of the month.

• +3 1

I agree with you that this forum is a very wonderful opportunity for beginners to gain a lot of experience and knowledge in this forum, for me I started from scratch more than a year ago, and thanks to this forum, here I am now I have enough experience to make excellent profits in the crypto world, I advise all Newbie seized this opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello dear friend, I am one of the new members here. I want to thank you because we need such articles to guide us and encourage us to continue and take advantage of all opportunities on this forum to increase our skills and learn new information on various topics.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The best way to guide beginners is to advice them to go through the rules and regulations and also abide by them. To be successful in this forum its is necessary to read all the forum rules and regulations.

Thanks dear for sharing this post. sometime I start my comments with lowercase letter after reading your post I known its prohibited now I will try to improve my mistake .

Thank you for giving me pieces of advice. In my point of view if we want to help beginners then we should recommend him first to follow the rules and regulation of this form because rules and regulations are very important. Keep reminding the beginners to follow policies of this forum.

• +2 1

Surely cos there's no existing forum till now that pays in bitcoin for just creating topics and posts, and in this forum we should avoid anything that will get us banned like eg copying and paste or reputations cheat and plagiarism of post and we should count our self lucky in this forum.

On 12/2/2020 at 12:20 PM, tienda said:

Copy/past prohibit

Double replies prohibit

Thank you very much mate, actually and to sincerely speaking you lecture is very useful meaningful and helpful to all members of the forum, especially the newbies to know more about the forum rules and regulations, also obey by the rules and regulations., Because I know that a lot of the members are just working here without following the forum rules and regulations.

• +3 1

Hi mate, thank you for sharing this great knowledge, we really appreciate. This post is beneficiary not only to the newbie but also the old mates. I advice all the newbie to gradually read this post so as to pick vital things include out of it. It will certainly help you.

• +3 1

I want to join others members to welcome all brand new member to the forum. Here is my little advise for the newbies. Do abide by all lay down rules and regulations. Maintain good topic and post, do avoid spelling error and always watch your keyboard before posting.

• +2 1