Can Cryptocurrency be converted to cash? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Can Cryptocurrency be converted to cash?

There are several ways to convert bitcoin to cash and ultimately move it to a bank account: Sell bitcoin on a cryptocurrency exchange, such as Coinbase or Kraken. This is the easiest method if you want to sell bitcoin and withdraw the resulting cash directly to a bank account. ... Deposit (or buy) BTC into your account. 

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 10
  • +2 12
  • +3 6
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

Friend I have some talk tokens and I don't know how to convert it USD and how to withdraw form my account in local or desire currency if any one have method please mention me in his post, and guide me with help of screen shots if possible. Thank you.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, MT khan said:

Friend I have some talk tokens and I don't know how to convert it USD and how to withdraw form my account in local or desire currency if any one have method please mention me in his post, and guide me with help of screen shots if possible. Thank you.

@MT khan my dear, you can covert your talk token with btc or usdt on yobit. Just follow some steps, first you login your yobit account and see the left section of yobit. Now you can see Markets, then you click the Btc or usdt beside the Top bar. Then you search talk on search option. I think you can find it, then click talk token. Now your talk is ready to trade, you can convert your coin with others. I think you can understand it 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes surely it can be converted inyo cash and it's quite common to convert it into cash in regions where direct payments cannot be done using cryptocurrency. You just have to convert it into fiat in exchange. Then withdraw it by giving your Fiat wallet address 

• +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

All your earning on this forum can be converted into cash through the help of yobit, on yobit what you earn on this forum is been change to BTC which can be traded on your yobit account on your seventh day on the forum after you complete all your posts then you can withdraw the cash.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

You can convert your crypto currency to cash with the aid of yobit or even some legit websites. You can also trade your crypto currency with binance or forex and you can also use some wallet like trust wallet and Fiat to convert your crypto currency into cash.

• +2 1

can we convert our talk tokens in cash? What a great news it is. Sis? I want to learn more about that will share more post about converting talk tokens? 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

im also doing this kind of exchange mate this cryptotalk forum together with yobit page is the most promising and great platform that gives us more good opportunities like learnings of cryptocurrencies and such experience on exchanges and trading. 

• +4 1

Yes why not dear sister we are here for transfer of cryptocurrency into our local money. We are here to get knowledge also get our benefits I mean money if we have not this benefit we are all not here. So obviously we can convert it into our local money.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, it is possible to exchange cryptocurrencies for money. Although the most popular options usually charge a lot of commissions, so I do not recommend them.
The best thing would be to do it on a p2p platform so that the commissions are lower.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This is one way in which you can make a person who is unknown to the world of cryptocurrencies to start trading in cryptocurrencies. cash is something every person in this world would like to have and when they come to realise that using cryptocurrencies we can hold and increase their fund definitely they would show interest in this field. And yes every cryptocurrencies can be converted into cash using platforms.

• +1 1

Yes crypto currency could be change into cash with a very easy method.you have to transfer your tokens to your yobit account.from your yobit account you transfer money into cash and can withdraw it as cash.

On 12/2/2020 at 4:16 PM, Emma Wilson said:

There are several ways to convert bitcoin to cash and ultimately move it to a bank account: Sell bitcoin on a cryptocurrency exchange, such as Coinbase or Kraken. This is the easiest method if you want to sell bitcoin and withdraw the resulting cash directly to a bank account. ... Deposit (or buy) BTC into your account. 

Yes dude you can convert your money like Bitcoins or other tokens into the coins like litecoin or any other coin and then you can withdraw it according to the currency of your country  by deposit in your bank account.

I think the best way to transform cryptocurrencies to fiat money is through platforms such as binance p2p, whose commissions are minimal compared to the rest that offers a similar service such as localbitcoin or coinbase, etc.

• +1 1

هناك بعض الطرق السهلة لتحويل البيتكوين إلى نقد ، سواء كان الدولار أو الروبية الهندية أو الروبية الهندية أو اليورو أو الجنيه الإسترليني البريطاني. بعض هذه الطرق مذكورة أدناه.

ومع ذلك ، قبل اختيار أي من الطرق المذكورة ، من الضروري تحديد كيف تريد تحصيل أموالك. يمكنك بيع Bitcoin شخصيًا نقدًا ، ويمكنك بيعه في البورصات والحصول على الأموال عن طريق الإيداع المباشر في حسابك المصرفي. لديك أيضًا خيار إنفاق عملة البيتكوين الخاصة بك لشراء أشياء من Amazon باستخدام خدمات مثل Purse.io.

حسنًا ، لنفترض الآن أنك تريد بيع عملات البيتكوين الخاصة بك والحصول على النقد شخصيًا أو مباشرة في حسابك المصرفي.

Hi friend you have done a very good thing and I think we can convert it and it can convert looking for a coin and convert it to get a message on this number. Hey it's too much if we want profit you have Work hard .

• +1 3

If there are many ways to convert your bitcoin into physical money you can do them on different platforms such as bitcoinlocal that platform is very good and very safe and you can quickly convert your bitcoin into your local currency.

• +2 2

You are right, it is possible to convert our cryptocurrencies to FIAT, although nowadays you have to perform a bit tedious procedures and even in many cases the cost of converting to your local currency implies some considerable losses.
In my case, I use the binance P2P exchange due to its ease, low commissions, the only requirement is to have the KYC in your account.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 12/2/2020 at 8:16 AM, Emma Wilson said:

Of course, if you can, you can sell them to merchants through methods such as P2P or also sell them to ex changes which is another alternative and you can convert them to your national currency

Definitely we can cash our cryptocurrency easily by converting it to a currency that is easily available to us such as USD of BTC amd then send it our bank accounts.You need to trade your earned cryptocurrency in other available currency to send it to your bank accounts regarding this forum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Apart from the ones you mention in your publication, other means where we can take cryptocurrencies to fiat money are Yobit, Binance and Airtm. The problem for some is that it is not allowed in some countries, but they are a good alternative for most countries in the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Definitely this can be. Crypto currency is just a Backup for cash. There are various ways by which you can accumulate crypto so as there are various ways by which you can turn crypto to cash. There are lots of region that don't accept crypto so well so it is necessary to convert it to cash in those cases so you can spend your earnings.

• +3 1

Certainly you can convert cryptocurrencies using secure platforms, and the best of these platforms is Yobit after you keep it in your wallet and then you can convert it into cash and put it in your bank account

Hello! Yes, there are many ways to sell Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies right now. Personally, I always store cryptocurrencies in Yobit. Because it is very convenient there, if you urgently need money, I can sell cryptocurrencies and I can withdraw them to popular wallets. Sometimes I sell at BestChange.

Your question is very good my dear I have to face difficulty in this, I will get justice done on my account and after that I will get daily payment, I will get through anyone, no direct .Have you heard, does it have to take a long process to convert it in cash

• +4 2