Much similarity between Bitcoin and Gold, do you think?.. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Much similarity between Bitcoin and Gold, do you think?..

Quite interesting to think some analogy between gold and Bitcoin. Perhaps few people have knew it, Satoshi Nakamoto reinvented the blockchain technology to introduce Bitcoin i.e. the first cryptocurrency to follow blockchain technology but some practices were already initiated to create cryptocurrency before the birth of Bitcoin. You might certainly find some analogies of Bitcoin with gold because Bitcoin was created to make everything digitally accessible by solving the existing problem in the traditional financial system. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 10:31 AM, tienda said:

Gold it is the oldest good and still it is for ever a valuable mine,

The first gold coins were mined in about 560 BC.

085978652b83c46ec198403e23b616ba--gold-rush-arrows.jpg220px-Jewelry_and_clothing_ornaments.jpg

I think Bitcoin idea is copied from Gold.

If we see the Bitcoin logo color is like Gold color

Buy gold with Bitcoin: your ultimate guide | Currency.com

The method of Bitcoin exploration is through mining is the same as Gold it is explored by mining.

image.png.64f05d7bcffa95148e4440b27a22417b.png

Do you think the Bitcoin idea is copied from Gold?... :classic_huh:

Do you think Bitcoin value will be like Gold value valuable for ever?...:classic_smile:

WONDERFUL!!!!

Your comparison on the issue of Bitcoin and gold is top notch, their similarities are well explained and I can add to it that the Bitcoin is as valuable as gold, kudos to this post

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think they are only similar in price because Bitcoin achieved very large prices in this period and gold also achieved great prices

But gold remains the best metal, and Bitcoin has not reached the level of gold

I do not know if the coming days will carry with them many surprises in terms of the importance of Bitcoin and its rise above the rank of gold

• +1 1

It really is something curious that has a lot of logic, but of course, unlike BTC that is already known when it will stop being mined, instead, the gold has not yet been determined because its reserve is incalculable because it has not been explored 100% so is the only notable difference.

• +2 1

It is explained by many that Bitcoin has the potential to grow and become digital gold, not because it is mined or because it is shinning. Gold has some properties that other assets don't own and it is considered to be an asset that stores value. Bitcoin will be whatever the investors want it to be. Gold is the same, and if the modern investors find that Bitcoin is what helps them it will be a replacement for gold.

• +3 1

If the similarity between Bitcoin and Gold is to be expressed, I would say that as the price of Bitcoin rises, so does the price of gold. But as the price of Bitcoin rises, so does the price of gold. Bitcoin is now more expensive than gold.

• +2 1

There is a certain amount of gold reserves in the world. Likewise, the bitcoin reserve is also clear. Your horse is a tangible physical product, that is, it cannot be destroyed, but bitcoin is an intangible digital currency; There is always a risk of disappearance.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has become in our time a fundamental thing. We must think about it seriously in order to obtain profits. It is comparable to gold now and exceeds the size of the profits it provides to us. I hope that Bitcoin will continue and we will continue here in the forum to achieve our goals and dreams

I don't think that bitcoin was copied from gold because if we think in this way, then anything that is valuable is also copied from gold which is not true and I think that bitcoin will forever be valuable like gold.

We can see it like that but in general there is a lot of different between bitcoin and gold of course the next generation can be replaced with bitcoin there is no place for gold ,the world should be in the future without gold 

• +2 1

I had not thought of it that way but it has a lot of similarity between gold and bitcoin, but if we think about it, it is only the similarity of the mining and the color, but the value is totally different and its volatility is too great on a daily basis, Therefore, bitcoin is a virtual currency that is taking on great fame and value with each passing day, the more they want the bitcoin the more it will rise and it can be said that the cryptocurrency is the future of the economy.

I think both are very profitable things. But I prefer crypto currency than the gold you can invest in trading and can get a good profit In a few days. Otherwise gold is profitable but cryptocurrency is more . I invest in cryptocurrency trading and I can get a good profit. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin.

• +3 1

I think bitcoin was more expensive then gold.In my country 1 bitcoin price was 2983605 rbl.In that amount we can buy a store gold.That means gold was not expensive then bitcoin.Gold was think of stone which we saw by our eyes.That's why people want's to convert there money in gold.

• +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 2:31 PM, tienda said:

085978652b83c46ec198403e23b616ba--gold-rush-arrows.jpg220px-Jewelry_and_clothing_ornaments.jpg

The method of Bitcoin exploration is through mining is the same as Gold it is explored by mining.

Do you think Bitcoin value will be like Gold value valuable for ever?...:classic_smile:

Due both are important and valuable as Bitcoin is somehow related to gold but they don't have the same thing gold has its own value and there is more fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin but not in gold

Of course, my friend, bitcoin and gold here are very valuable, investing in them is really great, you will either way gain the weak, so I advise you to bitcoin. And gold, choose what's easier for you, my friend. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, this is true. There is a great similarity between Bitcoin and gold, they rise and get a great value at a time when the rest of the currencies are of the same value, so they are the best currencies at the present time

On this rise that Bitcoin is witnessing while gold is declining, I see that the importance and value of Bitcoin has exceeded the value of gold and is now competing with it, and it has reached its highest level, which is 41 thousand dollars, and the value of Bitcoin has tripled during the year 2020
  But we don't know if it was.  Bitcoin will continue this value forever

• +3 1

Well when I was learning crypto I try to compare it with gold. And I found that there are lots of similarities between them. Gold is a asset which is traded also crypto is traded. Golds value is not constant as well as crypto values is also constant. There is bull and bear in both. Gold is physical but crypto is digital. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Gold is older than bitcoin, and i don't think it's a good idea to comparing gold and bitcoin. Gold doesn't have a total supply and we can't know how many gold will be minted in the future but we know how much bitcoin can be minted. People are afraiding bitcoin because it's digital but i think bitcoin is more profitable than gold.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think Bitcoin shares many similarities with gold. In my opinion gold as a metal first of all is used only for cosmetics and has limited use in other industries. The use of gold for anything else is only about the traditional store of value asset. But lately it has lost its appeal and magic to investment world. Bitcoin is something totally different that probably will dominate as an investment in the next decades. Except from being an asset, Bitcoin does something gold was doing for thousands of years but not lately. It is a currency and it is used as one but it has one problem that gold didn't have. Bitcoin as it is has difficulty to scale as a currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Similar to Bitcoin and Gold, for which Bitcoin is referred to as Gold.  Bitcoin is presented in the color of gold and is as shiny as gold.  Just as the price of gold is rising or the demand for it is much better, so is the price of bitcoin rising and its popularity is the same as gold.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I dont thinks that the creation of bitcoin is to defeat of Gold but the creator of bitcoin want to develop a currency which is decentralize and the users are free to use it without any third party interference but as the popularity of the currency increases then peoples compare BTC to gold .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe idea of bitcoin was given from gold coin. but in my opinion, both are different from each other. the price of BTC change fast than the gold price because gold take much time to increase it value than the BTC. 

Edited by Samahir Fatima
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The way you put it we can think there are similarities but maybe there are not. I don't know if you did this on purpose but from what I have read so far, there are people that believe Bitcoin has many similar properties with gold, and there are also other that think it doesn't have anything to do with gold. Investors and even early members of the Bitcoin community as well as early investors are divided in this. All hope that price will reach higher, but the reasoning is different.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 11:31 AM, tienda said:

Yes, there may be similarities, but Bitcoin Atelium is the most expensive in the world, and it is also an intangible currency, unlike gold, as it is real

• Useful or interesting 1