Much similarity between Bitcoin and Gold, do you think?.. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Much similarity between Bitcoin and Gold, do you think?..

Gold it is the oldest good and still it is for ever a valuable mine,

The first gold coins were mined in about 560 BC.

085978652b83c46ec198403e23b616ba--gold-rush-arrows.jpg220px-Jewelry_and_clothing_ornaments.jpg

I think Bitcoin idea is copied from Gold.

If we see the Bitcoin logo color is like Gold color

Buy gold with Bitcoin: your ultimate guide | Currency.com

The method of Bitcoin exploration is through mining is the same as Gold it is explored by mining.

image.png.64f05d7bcffa95148e4440b27a22417b.png

Do you think the Bitcoin idea is copied from Gold?... :classic_huh:

Do you think Bitcoin value will be like Gold value valuable for ever?...:classic_smile:

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well that might be true but we are looking for worth, the worth of either is different , what would you say is your worth in bitcoin , because if you look at what is gonna happen there is a lot of work to be done and we need to keep on going with it there are painful strategies that do not work for any given moment because there is a lot of power to it there is a lot of powerful strong structures that are easy to work with and its a value that is easy to work with., Gold stands out perfectly that is very important

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think that there is a lot of similarity and that the creation of this coin was inspired by the way gold is exploited and with the main objective that its value becomes similar to this precious metal. Today Bitcoin is classified as digital gold, since it is the most valued cryptocurrency by any investor in the world of cryptocurrencies. This currency is already being compared to gold but for it to take on all its characteristics there is still a long way to go and like any good project, the road to success is accompanied by ups and downs. Similarly. Who among us does not like to see Bitcoin balances reflected in our wallets? In fact I think it is one of the main reasons why we are here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

8 hours ago, tienda said:

Now that you mention it I think that there is a strong possibility that Bitcoin's idea was copied from gold. But there are still major difference like Bitcoin is based on the Blockchain while Gold is not. Other differences between Bitcoin and Gold are:

• volatility / stability
  • digital / tangible 
  • Not legal everywhere / Legal everywhere  etc

So for this reason we can't say for sure whether it was copied or not. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Gold is metal and precious most of people want to convert their assets into gold because of many reasons but the crypro is a internet product which cannot find any where you can't physical touch and have different properties. Their for we cannot pit them in container but the price. And value both of them is high for now. The BTC is new generation evolution product and BTC is gold. Where gold is past story and would be left behind d sooner or later. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Normally we would have believed that the whole bitcoin idea and concept could be tied down to gold, but while gold is physically mined, cryptocurrency like bitcoin are and can only be mined digitally 

• +5 1

that true and not easy to understand just read my comment to understand 

I think thats not perfect. Bitcoin price is changable. Every minutes its rate is changing. But gold price is not changing every time.Also its price is fixed sometime.But you can trading by bitcoin which give you much profit.

so that all my information about what you asked for and good luck for us .

• +5 1

I do not think the idea of bitcoin was copied from gold. The creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto said bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment method that can be used for online payments. Although Bitcoin is now considered an asset like gold, but the main idea of Bitcoin was to be an online currency without any central control.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bitcoin is as similar to gold in many aspects that many call it "Digital gold" or "Gold 2.0". Both assets are similar in terms of scarcity and currently it seems that we're witnessing some kind of "Bitcoin fever" as the "Gold fever" that drove massive migration to certain areas back in 19th century. Other similarity between the both of them is their status as "safe haven", which is well established in the case of gold, and it can be potentially attributed to Bitcoin in the near future.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I think that both currencies are similar in some aspects, mainly in the fever or the emotion that have caused on a specific population, in addition, both gold and bitcoin have turned out to be a great source of income for those who trusted these products of their beginnings.

Another clear similarity is the fact that gold works as a means of exchange of goods from person to person that does not depend on a specific bank organization .

• +2 1

No, I don't think Bitcoin is anyway similar to the Gold. Gold is no way related to the Decentralisation. Gold isn't portable, Gold price isn't determined soly by P2P like Bitcoin.

And as you said mining, miners mine the Gold for finding out and it's extraction. But for Bitcoin it's completely different, Mining is for the Pow consensus which is completely related to Decentralized ecosystem and btc they get is incentives for them.

If Bitcoins idea had been copied from Gold, I think the total supply would have been unlimited but btc total supply is caped at 21M which shows the idea ,concept, working of Gold and Bitcoin are completely different.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yeah bro there are much similarities in the gold and the Bitcoin but I think the Bitcoin is way better than the gold as the price of Bitcoin keep on increasing each and every year and it's price is very much higher than the price of the gold. Basically gold is not that thing like the metal. Gold is a thing which have characteristics like gold or it can glitter like it bit kind is basically like the diamond in my view. So the Bitcoin is very better than the gold as its price is much higher than the gold and its keep on increasing so having a sets of Bitcoin is better than the asserts of the gold. So there are a lot of similarities in the gold and Bitcoin by the similarities of characteristics .

The statement "Bitcoin is a digital gold" isn't a popular say for the sake of it.

There is a large similarity between Gold and Bitcoin generally in its creation and market behaviour; both affected by similar situations and factors. The main difference is the process of mining in the case of gold which is physical and bitcoin digital. Who knows satoshi took some inspiration from it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Gold and bitcoin share a certain relationship in terms of supply and demand, which makes them similar, I speak of that constant need or the emotion that the fear of being left out of a great business can cause, it happened 2 centuries ago with gold and it happens today with bitcoin, the mining fever is a clear example.

• +2 1

The differences between both of them are more than the similar sides in my opinion and we can't even compare between both in them in some sides.. especially because each one has its "technology" but the most important thing is that the numbers of people all around the world who believe in their bright future are increasing by time and that's the most important point to know the value of anything.. maybe gold was the inspiration of the developers of bitcoin's technology but about how it works.. so it's different for sure..

• +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 11:31 AM, tienda said:

Orange is not even close to gold as colour. That picture is just one with a different colour. The logo of Bitcoin is orange.

The method of Bitcoin exploration is through mining is the same as Gold it is explored by mining.

The process is similar only in words used. There is no manual labour done.

For these reasons in this post and the pictures given I don't think it is even close.

Bitcoin is software and does not resemble gold. I don't think that gold is important, Bitcoin is more as it does something gold never could. You can't take gold bars with you and enter another country but you can take a private key.

• +2 1

It's true, there are some similarities between Bitcoin and gold. For example, mining or they are used as reserve value.
However, there are also many differences and I think btc comes out as a winner.
Bitcoin offers the possibility to make transactions, while gold doesn't work for that.
Another advantage is the supply, since there will only be 21 million btc coins, while gold doesn't have a fixed offer.

Regarding the price, I think that one day the btc will have the capitalization of gold, but it will be in a few years.

• +3 1

There are many similarities between gold and Bitcoin and sometimes we read about funds being in gold, making small investments in Bitcoin with the thought that Bitcoin can be an asset that will stand in time and keep rising in valuation, however we also see too high volatility in price that is unlike gold and too much speculation that mostly resembles other markets and not gold.

• +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 5:31 AM, tienda said:

Gold it is the oldest good and still it is for ever a valuable mine,

The first gold coins were mined in about 560 BC.

085978652b83c46ec198403e23b616ba--gold-rush-arrows.jpg220px-Jewelry_and_clothing_ornaments.jpg

I think Bitcoin idea is copied from Gold.

Buy gold with Bitcoin: your ultimate guide | Currency.com

image.png.64f05d7bcffa95148e4440b27a22417b.png

Do you think Bitcoin value will be like Gold value valuable for ever?...:classic_smile:

It makes a lot of sense friend, but I think that the btc for being a more accessible asset today, if the objectives are achieved, it will last much longer than gold, now with respect to the price I think that the more scarce gold is worldwide, the more expensive It will be but the same happens with BTC with mining that has a limit and that mining decreases every day.

• +3 1

The difference is that gold has existed for many years and more, however, people are not entirely interested, unlike btc that makes profits just by investing and having a mobile or PC connected to the internet and this is what will make the btc will continue to grow due to its wide demand.

• +3 1

It is very true they are very similar but bitcoin will always have a higher price than gold since bitcoin has more demand than gold and bitcoin rises faster in price that is why bitcoin is better I prefer to invest in bitcoin more.

• +2 1

As for the color, make it have a stamp indicating that it is a digital Dahab. Let's say for the design, the currency was based on color only, and the result gave it the title of encrypted gold or digital gold. This name popularized among traders.

• +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin an gold are two different asset, and they hate different features, but the are all valuable to buy and store but gold is stable while the bitcoin price volatile we can make profits or lose if we hold for some period of time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes bitcoin is similar with gold. Because as we can see bitcoin is made in the same color as it is the color of gold. And its most important thing is that as the price of gold is increasing, so too the price of a bitcoin is also increasing. But the price of bitcoin continues to rise much faster than gold. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't see similarities with these examples or pictures. Bitcoin has some similar features but also many differences with Gold. It can be an internet currency but some people that forced their opinion and muted everyone else in the communication channels, they had the opinion that Bitcoin if it was used as a currency would have less value. This only makes me worried about the short sighted attitude of some developers that do not understand a lot. In fact Bitcoin could have been a lot better faster and be able to scale with the original plan to keep increasing the block size but it was the Chinese miners that did not allow this.

• +3 1