How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

Of the 6,955 cryptocurrencies that there are, I only know 3 that are trx, waves and usdt but I know that there are not only those 3 that there are many more cryptocurrencies but I will or I will get to know them little by little without any hurry so that later I choose the one that more It suits me the same for now I use those 3 or one of those 3 because it is the one that is convenient for me today for what I need and there are some that I do not give as much importance because they do not benefit me and in my opinion they do not benefit nobody and there are others that are excellent and that benefit or help you a lot.

• +2 1

I know a little about it and knew it from this forum, and I learn how to trade in it and what are strong and weak cryptocurrencies and how they can be invested

Yeah that is true my friend, there are a huge number of cryptocurrencies but the most important point is to have the ability to know which are the fake and which are the trustful ones.

I have read before that the real cryptocurrencies are counted about 1400 to 1700 cryptocurrencies.

For me I know:

BTC

ETH.

TALK.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Almost 2000+ crypto currencies are in circulation in the whole world and as the number of crypto currencies increases then their value wkll also be reduced.We know that Bitcoin reached at its highest points in 2016 but now its value is decreasing day by day.

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful information,I never knew that there was much cryptocurrencies in the world.i only know a few like bitcoin,litcoin,Ethereum,dash etc but all thanks to crypto forum for gaining this knowledge.this information as been helpful 

Currently, there's global connection with cryptotalk.

Cryptocurrencies is touched in every part of the world already. And this happen due to it advantageous status.

Thank you for sharing this information. I am new at crypto world. I have known only about one crypto currency. And it is bitcoin. But now I have known about how much cryptocurrency there are. 

There is no end to what we know about the crypto currency.  If we go to Google or any other search box and search, we see that there are many cryptocurrencies in this world and it is very difficult to calculate them.  The new crypto currency is almost lance.  According to many search engines, crypto currency is 5,000 and above.

Yes ofcourse there are many cryptocurrencies in the world but all of them are not good and desirable. I know BTC, Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, dron and many others but i prefer bitcoin the most. Thanks 

There are tons of cryptocurrency around the world. There are alot of currency which are real and also more currency are fake or scam. So it is really hard to find good currency. Among all the cryptocurrency bitcoin is famous than any other coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market but little is known about cryptocurrencies.  We all focus more on Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, Dogecoin, etc., so we don't have much interest in other new coins in the market.  Through this forum we are getting the opportunity to know about new coins on various topics which is bringing us the novelty of working with crypto.

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and almost every day new coins are also been launched in the market. I know so many cryptocurrencies which I can't mention all like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple, etc.

I think there are many more cryptocurrency in the world for onr man it is difficult to remember it so I think it is the best way. But I know some of these and they are BTC ETH and TRX , USDT and also so many others.

• +1 1

There are 2000 crypto currencies in existance and many of those tokens and coins enjoy immense popularity among a dedicated (if small, in some cases) community of backers and investor.

• +1 1

What a wonderful question. Honestly I dont know much. But when scrolling through all the comments  i actually learned about some cryptocurrencies. These tyoes of posts are really helpful for beginners  like me.

There are so many cryptocurrencies in the world that we can learn a lot here.  Share with us who know then we want to know a lot here because there is a lot here that we don't know yet hopefully if we can work here we can learn a lot in a while because here we have to discuss then we post ideas in  I can discuss this issue

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of currencies, but you have to look carefully. There are more than 50% of these currencies are slaves that are used by hackers and designers for purposes that benefit them. It is better to focus on the famous, guaranteed and most legitimate currencies.

There are thousands of crypto currencies where very few still maintain there good prices some has already became dead coin that has no use at market crypto currency continues increase is also contributing to the declining of other currencies values at the market

Frankly, I never imagined the existence of this huge amount of cryptocurrencies .. I am still at work and I must search for these currencies and study their prices. Thank you for this valuable information

I appreciate the information you offer us in this publication since it indicates the number of Cryptocurrencies that are in my opinion there are too many and more and more are coming out but we all know that only a few will be successful
A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1

As far as i know almost more than 2000 cryptocurrencies are here in the world. I knew about few of them such as binance bitcoin and dron etc.these are increasing day bg day because crypto talk is getting fame and it gives a suitable income....

There's a lot of cryptocurrencies in online marketing so we start to search on Google and we know these types of currencies so i íts very useful for beginners and newcomers and very informative topic

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the world I don't really know the total numbers but some of them are ethereum,bitcoin,trons,litcoin,altcoin,DASH,DODGE,YO and others that I can't remember their names 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend you have shared a very good information with us. I also checked in the coinmarketcap so I got 6955 total cryptocurrencies there. There was a large number of cryptocurrencies there and I have seen such cryptocurrencies that I had never heard of before. And I too know the names of a few cryptocurrencies and I do not even know which cryptocurrency is on which exchange. As we have many members working on this platform. Of the members working on this platform, there will be some members who will know about all the cryptocurrencies, otherwise many members will not be aware of the cryptocurrencies. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day